Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes (1714 Views)

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
senior Iranian official has threatened that his country will wipe out Israel in 30 minutes,

Iran’s Mehr News Agency reports that Mojtaba Zolnour, the chairman of the Iranian parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, threatened Israel with retaliation that would entirely destroy the country.

“If the U.S. attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan,” Zolnour said on Monday, according to Mehr.

However, this is not the first time Zolnour has threatened Israel.

He gives Israel slightly more leeway this time than he did in his previous threats.

Two years ago, un 2017, Zolour threatened the U.S. and then expanded his threat to include Israel.

The US army’s fifth fleet is “all within the range of Iran’s missile systems and they will be razed to the ground if the enemy makes a mistake,” Zonour had said.

Doubling down on Karimpour’s threat, he added, “And only 7 minutes are needed for the Iranian missile to hit Tel Aviv.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/06/iran-threatens-destroy-israel-30-minutes/
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dignity33: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
EXPIRED NEWS MR. BMO

3 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by SouthEastFacts: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Isreal nuclear armed subs are just 4 minutes away from turning Iran into nuclear dust.

7 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by sarrki(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Know nation can destroy Israel

It a Covenant God made with their Great grandparents

Know worldly weapon can destroy them

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Iykopee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
In that case the Iranians should expect the Hiroshima's treatment grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by tolexy007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
abeg let dem try it...
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Isreal nuclear armed subs are just 4 minutes away from turning Iran into nuclear dust.

The last time i checked Iran has 34 subs while Israel have 6. No one prays for a war between Israel and Iran.
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
tolexy007:
abeg let dem try it...

Calm down, Iran won't nuke Israel because it knows America would carry out a nuclear strike on the islamic republic in such scenario though i don't understand what they meant by saying they would destroy Israel in 30mins as this is not a new threat from Iran. Iran derives joy in scaring the hell out of the zionist regime in Israel by threatening Israel with total destruction. But looking at it from another angle can't Israel be destroyed even without resorting to the use nuclear weapons? As you can see they have a small land mass.

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Cletus77(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
The US will just leave Iran for Israel to deal with.
If Israel could win five Nations at once in three days during the 90's, what of now that military equipments has been upgraded?

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
sarrki:
grin grin grin

Know nation can destroy Israel

It a Covenant God made with their Great grandparents

Know worldly weapon can destroy them

Hehehe. If no nation could destroy Israel why did America come to her aid in the Yom Kippur war of 1973 when combined Arab countries were kicking their ass. Google 'Operation Nickel Grass' and educate yourself. It was a 32 days heavy arms shipment from US to Israel during the war. It was a game changer for Israel the culmination was the '1973 oil shock/crisis' when arab OPEC states blockaded countries shipping weapons to Israe. please google that too.

why didn't Israel rely on God's covenant? The Israel i know in the bible fought her war alone, she didn't rely on another nation for help. The present day Israel has been fighting under US umbrella since her creation, she has been receiving $4bn worth of military aid since the 6 day war of 1967 now you are talking of God's covenant on Israel. Bro this is not bible era, Israel takes time to equip her military if they still had a covenant in place they won't be doing all these for themselves.

If they had a covenant in place, Netanyahu won't be lobbying US to help him squeeze Iran. Netanyahu won't be running to Putin to help him put Iran in check. If you hear thatRussia wants to sell a weapon to Iran today i bet Netanyahu would be in moscow before 24hrs begging Putin why he shouldn't sell jets or S400 to Iran grin grin grin

Bigotry starves intellectually. Christianity is not against rational thinking. Don't let your love for Israel becloud your reasoning. Shalom

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by SouthEastFacts: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
dermmy:

The last time i checked Iran has 34 subs while Israel have 6. No one prays for a war between Israel and Iran.
Isreali subs are nuclear armed and Isreal has more nuclear warhead than China.

It is their policy not to make noise about their war arsenal.

Isreal is far more armed than Iran. FACT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cletus77:
The US will just leave Iran for Israel to deal with.
If Israel could win five Nations at once in three days during the 90's, what of now that military equipments has been upgraded?

Lmao. Then why does Israel want America to do the job for her if truly she can deal with Iran?

You talked about Israel defeating nations. Let Israel fight her war alone without aid/assistance or logistics from US then we would know if Israel is truly powerful. We've seen how Iran was able to push back Iraqi forces and even taking the war into Iraq without external support Infact the west backed Iraq in its onslaught against Iran but Iran became victorious. That's what i call strength, that's a real military power.

Iran or Israel is not my country, i argue with facts many people argue with sentiments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Cletus77(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
dermmy:

Lmao. Then why did Israel want America to do the job for her if truly she can deal with Iran?

You talked about Israel defeating nations. Let Israel fight her war alone without aid/assistance or logistics from US then we would know if Israel is truly powerful. We've seen how Iran was able to push back Iraqi forces and even taking the war into Iraq without external support Infact the west backed Iraq in its onslaught but Iran became victorious. That's what i call strength, that's a real military power.

Iran or Israel is not my country, i argue with facts many people argue with sentiments.
Tell me which country can fight without external aids even secretly?
Israel doesn't make noise like Iran and other Arab Nations. Tell me why Iran Is also taking the fight to Israel Everytime and not Saudi?
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
That can only be possible if Israel will not employ the service of nuclear
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by udemzyudex(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2019
dermmy:

Hehehe. If no nation could destroy Israel why did America come to her aid in the Yom Kippur war of 1973 when combined Arab countries were kicking their ass. Google 'Operation Nickel Grass' and educate yourself. It was a 32 days heavy arms shipment from US to Israel during the war. It was a game changer for Israel the culmination was the '1973 oil shock/crisis' when arab OPEC states blockaded countries shipping weapons to Israe. please google that too.

why didn't Israel rely on God's covenant? The Israel i know in the bible fought her war alone, she didn't rely on another nation for help. The present day Israel has been fighting under US umbrella since her creation, she has been receiving $4bn worth of military aid since the 6 day war of 1967 now you are talking of God's covenant on Israel. Bro this is not bible era, Israel takes time to equip her military if they still had a covenant in place they won't be doing all these for themselves.

If they had a covenant in place, Netanyahu won't be lobbying US to help him squeeze Iran. Netanyahu won't be running to Putin to help him put Iran in check. If you hear thatRussia wants to sell a weapon to Iran today i bet Netanyahu would be in moscow before 24hrs begging Putin why he shouldn't sell jets or S400 to Iran grin grin grin

Bigotry starves intellectually. Christianity is not against rational thinking. Don't let your love for Israel becloud your reasoning. Shalom

I'm glad you use the word combine Arab countries.

Go and check why other neighbouring Arab countries are whining about Israel.

You're saying all this nonsense cos you've not experienced war, you only read about it or hear people talk about it.
Ordinary herdmens and boko haram is holding your country to random and your government can't do anything about it.

It's because of comments like this Netanyahu is preventing them from acquiring those weapons, both of them will loss but it glaring that one value her citizens than the other.

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by udemzyudex(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Cletus77:

Tell me which country can fight without external aids even secretly?
Israel doesn't make noise like Iran and other Arab Nations. Tell me why Iran Is also taking the fight to Israel Everytime and not Saudi?

Ignore that guy, Saudi have been doing everything possible to make sure they don't excel cos of oil even though one is sunny and the other is Shia but they don't focus their nonsense threat on Saudi.

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

I'm glad you use the word combine Arab countries.

Go and check why other neighbouring Arab countries are whining about Israel.

You're saying all this nonsense cos you've not experienced war, you only read about it or hear people talk about it.
Ordinary herdmens and boko haram is holding your country to random and your government can't do anything about it.

It's because of comments like this Netanyahu is preventing them from acquiring those weapons, both of them will loss but it glaring that one value her citizens than the other.

ROTFL grin your comment has nothing to do with my post, i have explained why Israel does not have any covenant securing her from defeat and i backed it with historical facts cos the view of bigots like you is

' Israel is the most powerful country on earth no country can defeat them because they are God's people'

Watch a documentary about the yum kippur war and see how Israel was humiliated before united states came to her aid.

Check your comment again and see that it doesn't go in tandem with my post. Always think before quoting people.

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by udemzyudex(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
dermmy:

ROTFL grin your comment has nothing to do with my post, i have explained why Israel does not have any covenant securing her from defeat and i backed it with historical facts cos the view of bigots like you is

' Israel is the most powerful country on earth no country can defeat them because they are God's people'

Watch a documentary about the yum kippur war and see how Israel was humiliated before united states came to her aid.

Check your comment again and see that it doesn't go in tandem with my post. Always think before quoting people.

I should be the one telling you that, someone had already replied you, no country can do it all alone.

Go and read how Nigeria won the civil war.
Learn to think before posting.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

I should be the one telling you that, someone had already replied you, no country can do it all alone.

Go and read how Nigeria won the civil war.
Learn to think before posting.

You still don't get the msg. If Israel still has a covenant in place she would have won without the help/aid of countries in that war. The Israel i know in the bible fought and won her wars alone without the help of any country. At times God would thunder from heaven and Israel enemies would be in disarray. Go and read how Israel won a war led by Gideon with few men. There is no single place in the bible where Israel employed the service of gentile nations around to fight her wars why? Because God was with them and a covenant was in place.

So if that covenant is still in place why is Israel being helped by US. Israel has been receiving $4 billion worth of military aid since the 1967 six day war. Let's take a look at the yom kippur war Israel was badly humiliated at the beginning her defeat was imminent why? because US had decided to remain neutral but there came a time US couldnt take it anymore because of her ally US finally came to her aid the aftermath of US involvment was the 1973 oil shock. If Israel is as strong as she was in the biblical times she wouldn't have relied on US/western aid. Why is Israel lobbying the US to help her neutralise Iran? That should tell you there is no such thing as 'Israel can't be defeated' in modern times.

You guys don't comprehend things easily because of your blind love for Israel, I don't hate any nation but I love being factual, i think critically. I won't quote you anymore, i think many christians are scared to think and i don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Cletus77(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

Ignore that guy, Saudi have been doing everything possible to make sure they don't excel cos of oil even though one is sunny and the other is Shia but they don't focus their nonsense threat on Saudi.

Exactly! Saudi Arabia is frustrating their every move even if it means aligning with western countries and they're here screaming Israel!
They never fit face Saudi, na Israel and Us.

He is expecting God to rain down thunder and hailstones from the sky in this 21st century. As he said, it was a combination of Arab countries who pooled resources together for one Nation.

Now tell me how they would have been superior without aid? As long as Isreal won the Yom Kippur wars wether with aid or not, a victory z a victory. wink

Why didn't they look for their own aid?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cletus77:

Exactly! Saudi Arabia is frustrating their every move even if it means aligning with western countries and they're here screaming Israel!
They never fit face Saudi, na Israel and Us

Saudi that couldn't neutralise Houthi forces an Iranian backed militia in Yemen with her four years campaign in combination with UAE now you are saying this Saudi is frustrating every Iran move, this comedy of yours is good to start a new week grin grin

Can't you see that Iran has already defeated Saudi Arabi a and UAE in Yemen with her proxy war. Saudi is already entangled in Yemen the way US has been entangled in Afghanistan for years now US is the one mediating between the Taliban and Afghan govt because US want to pull out of this entaglement.

Yemen is a Saudi trap the way Afghanistan is to US. The Houthis are waxing stronger in their assymetrical tactics employing drones attacks on Saudi targets the way Taliban has been waxing stronger in Afghanistan. Can't you see the international pressure on Saudi about her intervention in Yemen that hasn't yeilded any result? Iran has used the Houthis to defeat Saudi and UAE in Yemen. Funny enough US is the one refuelling Saudi jets over Yemen, what effort has this yeilded? grin It's not too late for Saudi to accept her defeat and pull out.

You guys don't know political analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
dermmy:

Saudi that couldn't neutralise Houthi forces an Iranian backed militia in Yemen with her four years campaign in combination with UAE now you are saying this Saudi is frustrating every Iran move, this comedy of yours is good to start a new week grin grin

Can't you see that Iran has already defeated Saudi Arabi a and UAE in Yemen with her proxy war. Saudi is already entangled in Yemen the way US has been entangled in Afghanistan for years now US is the one mediating between the Taliban and Afghan govt because US want to pull out of this entaglement.

Yemen is a Saudi trap the way Afghanistan is to US. The Houthis are waxing stronger in their assymetrical tactics employing drones attacks on Saudi targets the way Taliban has been waxing stronger in Afghanistan. Can't you see the international pressure on Saudi about her intervention in Yemen that hasn't yeilded any result? Iran has used the Houthis to defeat Saudi and UAE in Yemen. Funny enough US is the one refuelling Saudi jets over Yemen, what effort has this yeilded? grin It's not too late for Saudi to accept her defeat and pull out.

Israel is not Saudi... Israel has the best airforce in the world .....

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by udemzyudex(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
dermmy:

You still don't get the msg. If Israel still has a covenant in place she would have won without the help/aid of countries in that war. The Israel i know in the bible fought and won her wars alone without the help of any country. At times God would thunder from heaven and Israel enemies would be in disarray. Go and read how Israel won a war led by Gideon with few men. There is no single place in the bible where Israel employed the service of gentile nations around to fight her wars why? Because God was with them and a covenant was in place.

So if that covenant is still in place why is Israel being helped by US. Israel has been receiving $4 billion worth of military aid since the 1967 six day war. Let's take a look at the yom kippur war Israel was badly humiliated at the beginning her defeat was imminent why? because US had decided to remain neutral but there came a time US couldnt take it anymore because of her ally US finally came to her aid the aftermath of US involvment was the 1973 oil shock. If Israel is as strong as she was in the biblical times she wouldn't have relied on US/western aid. Why is Israel lobbying the US to help her neutralise Iran? That should tell you there is no such thing as 'Israel can't be defeated' in modern times.

You guys don't comprehend things easily because of your blind love for Israel, I don't hate any nation but I love being factual, i think critically. I won't quote you anymore, i think many christians are scared to think and i don't know why.

Writing long epistles doesn't mean you're making sense.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Cletus77(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
dermmy:

Even with numerous entanglement, Iran still can't face Saudi Arabia or US. Political analyst, if Iran has defeated US or Saudi by proxy, why are they not threatening direct encounter and how does this relate with Israel? Does Saudi not still have US military bases like Israel does?
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by dermmy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cletus77:

They never fit face Saudi, na Israel and Us.

He is expecting God to rain down thunder and hailstones from the sky in this 21st century. As he said, it was a combination of Arab countries who pooled resources together for one Nation.

Now tell me how they would have been superior without aid? As long as Isreal won the Yom Kippur wars wether with aid or not, a victory z a victory. wink

Why didn't they look for their own aid?

Exactly we are in the 21st century thunder and hailstones are now scarce that is why they need the help of US to win their wars. That is what I've been trying to explain to them. You backed up my point with that 21st century thank you bro.
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Cletus77(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
dermmy:

Exactly we are in the 21st century thunder and hailstones are now scarce that is why they need the help of US to win their wars. That is what I've been trying to explain to them. You backed up my point with that 21st century thank you bro.
But they won the Yom Kippur wars abi? grin Israel is God's choosen nation and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by sunboy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ikio:
Israel is not Saudi... Israel has the best airforce in the world .....

In the world Do you know what you are talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
sunboy:

In the world Do you know what you are talking about ?
find out yourself
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by sunboy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ikio:
find out yourself

You must be reading that from the Bible ... to type that Isreal has the best air Force in the world.
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by tolexy007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
udemzyudex:

Writing long epistles doesn't mean you're making sense.

lolz....don't mind him
Re: Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel In 30 Minutes by Benbethy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
All I know is he that keeps Isreal neither sleeps nor slumbers. God will fight for his people and the gate of hell will not prevail against the Church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russo-ukraine War: Briefing By Colonel General Sergei Rudskoy / Tens Of Thousands Of Portuguese Seek Jobs In Africa / From Germany: Us Tanks Arrives Latvia To Protect Europe’s Borders From Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.