Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why I Butchered My Husband And Buried Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Butchered My Husband And Buried Him (560 Views)

My Husband And His Mother!!! / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Butchered My Husband And Buried Him by psalm121vs1: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
A 41-year-old mother of four, Douglas Ajemine, who allegedly killed her husband, Inedugoba Tyger, 40, has been arrested by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, in Abalama area of Rivers State.
It was learnt that Ajemine, confessed that she killed 40-year-old Inedugoba Tyger and buried his corpse in a shallow grave within the area because he abandoned her to go and live with another woman.
Ajemine, who is a staff of the Rivers State Primary Health Care, in Asari Toru Local Government area of the state, said she contracted two men to kill the victim on January 25, 2019, because he routinely beat and raped her whenever he pressed for sex.
She was arrested following a petition to the police by Tyger’s relations, who gave graphic details of how the Buguma native got missing after a political event within the community.
A source revealed that Tyger, before his death, had a misunderstanding with Ajemine a situation which made him to move out of his home in Abalama area of the state, and relocated to Port Harcourt, but the 2019, general elections, provided him an opportunity to reconcile with his estranged wife.
The source said that Ajemine soon after the reconciliation made arrangements with two persons to attack and kill her husband in their Abalama residence.
It was gathered that the victim was sleeping when his assailants went into his house and strangled him to death.
They then took his corpse to the back of the house and dug a shallow grave where they buried his remains.
Police source added that, after Ajemine had finished killing and burying her husband, she took his car to a nearby market and parked it where it could be recovered by the police and she also took his mobile phones and more here https://arewagists..com/2019/07/why-i-butchered-my-husband-and-buried.html
Re: Why I Butchered My Husband And Buried Him by cococandy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Butchered My Husband And Buried Him by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
I don't get it.

The wife claimed the husband was raping and beating her.

I thought him leaving her to marry another wife solved all her problems without the guilt of 'ending the marriage'?

She fought for reconciliation so she can kill him?

She should be sentenced to death by hanging.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful And Very Sound First Body 2010 Used Camry Muscle With Leather Seat / His Mood Changed And Our Marriage Imploded. Then He Took A Blood Test. / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.