Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Caption The Way Ned Nwoko Gazes Upon His Youngest Wife, Regina Daniels (video - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Caption The Way Ned Nwoko Gazes Upon His Youngest Wife, Regina Daniels (video (417 Views)

Fashion Inspirations From Regina Daniels Outfits For All Ladies (video, Photos) / +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] / Regina Daniels Share Her Cute Photo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption The Way Ned Nwoko Gazes Upon His Youngest Wife, Regina Daniels (video by Nomannaz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
You can see clearly that billionaire philanthropist, Ned Nwoko is drunk in love with his youngest wife Regina Daniels. The couple who attended an event recently, didnt escape the prying eyes of paparazzi, and web users have been talking about the smiles on Regina Daniels face and love in her husband's eyes.

See the video via link https://www.instagram.com/p/BzkwpqahrMD/?igshid=r98qdq3llubl

Re: Caption The Way Ned Nwoko Gazes Upon His Youngest Wife, Regina Daniels (video by blizz5ive(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why him dey look her like say last night no enter properly?

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Stylist Needed / 6 Tips For Maxi Dresses / Free Fashion Design Training For 20 New Students At Elveela Fashion School Ibeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.