Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) (45119 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Antichristus: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
What was he thinking? Watching too much of Superman, lately?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
uckennety:

Make ur researches

As a black man walking the streets of Malaysia your always acosted on the road with your passport inquiries

Malaysia and Singapore na deathzone

Eh en. What if you have your papers, will there be any disturbance?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
SavageSavior:
He's a Uganda jew grin grin

Beware of spiritual slap O
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by uckennety(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Eh en. What if you have your papers, will there be any disturbance?

Anytime they confront you you just should them ur papers your good to go!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
I still don't get it! Why do Nigerians jump down when being chased by police for being an illegal occupant in their country Is it a sort of suicide or what U wey no get Pali, why don't u give ursef to d police wen ur time is up? Patapata d police will help u come back home instead of jumping and dying. Like I said earlier, it could be a sort of suicide. But is it worth it? Isn't it better u come back to Nigeria alive and try again instead of jumping 6th floor And why is it always Malaysia sef Read my signature

Lemme tell you why, if they catch you they will subject you to inhumane conditions and most times use you to play shooting sports if no one comes for you, they will take you to a desert and ask you to run for one minute and policemen will bet money when you are far away and start shooting with pistol just to test their accuracy.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
koolaid87:
Greed, cupidity driving them to their graves

No RIP jare

Haba!
Which one be CUPIDITY again?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by bmos(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
mhiztalee:
S

Charles who?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Swargu:

Lemme tell you why, if they catch you they will subject you to inhumane conditions and most times use you to play shooting sports if no one comes for you, they will take you to a desert and ask you to run for one minute and policemen will bet money when you are far away and start shooting with pistol just to test their accuracy.

This is really inhumane. So why risk going to Malaysia without legal papers in the first place
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Are these men jumping for real or they were being pushed because i can’t see a sane one jumping from sixth floor to survive , you be jet lee ? sad
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
uckennety:

Anytime they confront you you just should them ur papers your good to go!

Oh OK. So the bottom line have your complete papers before going to another man's land especially Malaysia
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by sexdoll: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ipods again. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by uckennety(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Oh OK. So the bottom line have your complete papers before going to another man's land especially Malaysia

Yes MA!

If your on tourist let it be for tourist
If on student let it be student

Don't not overstay ur visa
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
He was probably pushed from such height. No one will willingly jump from a fifth floor.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

This is really inhumane. So why risk going to Malaysia without legal papers in the first place

Alot of people want to make fast money or Atleast make money.. Nigeria really ain't easy but shouldn't be a reason to do things that might affect you later.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Swargu post=80004822]

Alot of people want to make fast money or Atleast make money.. Nigeria really ain't easy but shouldn't be a reason to do things that might affect you later. [/quote

Yeh Nigeria isn't easy but that doesn't mean one should jump from Fry pan to fire na.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
uckennety:

Yes MA!

If your on tourist let it be for tourist
If on student let it be student

Don't not overstay ur visa

I see. Thanks for the info. I learnt...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Praisemelody:
Is it better to be dead than to return to your country? Why jump from such distance?
which country?I hope it is not Nigeria you are calling a country?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by obailala(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
GistNotice:
A Nigerian man, identified as Charles, has died after jumping from the 6th floor of his condominium in Malaysia.

According to reports, some immigration police had gone to his Kajang, Selangor residence to arrest illegal immigrants, when he jumped.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-dies-after-jumping-during-a-raid-in-malaysia
But seriously, these cases of Nigerians running to their deaths in Malaysia all because of immigration police is a disturbing trend. Are we really sure these people actually make these jumps or could it be they were probably pushed to their deaths by the police?... Cos even people in more reasonable places like the UK or US don't get this daring when trying to evade immigration police, not even drug runners are this desperate to escape from police... Who jumps from a 6-storey building just for fear of ordinary deportation from Malaysia of all places?

These stories get k-leg abeg! these people were murdered, and I wonder why no one is thinking in that line angry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by FantasticJ: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, he could have just wait to be arrested and deported back to Nigeria, and prepare adequately and cut out to another country than jumping to his death, very tragic, but on a second thought, I think some people just want to avoid been deported to the headquarters of extreme poverty in the world, 6th most miserable country on earth and also a country where 21 states has been declared unsafe for western visitors, this life sef, nawao , Rip young man, you have completed your earthly race, may you find succor in the great beyond sad

Well, you still have money to pay for data, Nigeria is still better than your father's home.

Anufia
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by 41lady(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
The reason why guys do jump is because Malaysia don't depot people when they caught Nigerians, they are kept in Prison, until your family buy ticket, so many guys don't have money for the ticket and whereby, they lie to their parents and girlfriends that they are working in Malaysia while in actual sense they don't.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=80004884][/quote]

Yea i agree, i can't risk my peace of mind for anything
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Swargu:

Like seriously serious?

That's sheer wickedness sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmm..... no papers?..immigration raid?..why jump?...worst that can happen...deportation. it has to be more than fear of immigration... more likely he had drugs on the premises....and in Maylasia... that's a death sentence... so why not jump...may not be as bad.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Swargu:

Yea i agree, i can't risk my peace of mind for anything

It's well
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by emilyone(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
But how are we sure that these people are not being pushed to their death by the police
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
PrincessB1:

Like seriously serious?

That's sheer wickedness sad

That's why they do not wanna get caught, they know what awaits.. International community have asked them to review their prison systems but they won't agree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Swargu:

That's why they do not wanna get caught, they know what awaits.. International community have asked them to review their prison systems but they won't agree

Damn!
No wonder.

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
FantasticJ:

I don't have money to pay for data because of poverty and hardship, l am living a miserable life in the country, Nigeria is a useless country and all.my lineage will die a wicked death in Nigeria, my brain is full of kaka and I am a demented useless dead zombie and mugu
My entire family and lineage are Anufia
Ok, buzz off, dead zombie and idiot mugu
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by kakaG: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, he could have just wait to be arrested and deported back to Nigeria, and prepare adequately and cut out to another country than jumping to his death, very tragic, but on a second thought, I think some people just want to avoid been deported to the headquarters of extreme poverty in the world, 6th most miserable country on earth and also a country where 21 states has been declared unsafe for western visitors, this life sef, nawao , Rip young man, you have completed your earthly race, may you find succor in the great beyond sad

The consistency in reports of arrest evading is becoming to regular. It suggests possible foul plays in their deaths. Who know if they are been thrown off buildings to avoid time wasting.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Nopanties: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
HE DIDN'T JUMP.
HE WAS PUSHED
Re: Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Deduct from his actions.

He will rather die than come back to nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funmi Folorunso Shot Dead In Ondo (Photos) / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.