Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Throwback Pic Of Bbn Housemate Gedoni As He Contested For Mr Ideal Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Pic Of Bbn Housemate Gedoni As He Contested For Mr Ideal Nigeria (564 Views)

BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Bbn Housemate Gedoni As He Contested For Mr Ideal Nigeria by Tittos: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
A lot of viewers have fallen in love with Gedoni, one of the most astonishing housemates. His coziness with another Housemate, Mercy has been a subject of speculation if the two will be the Miracle and Nina of the 2019 Big Brother.

However some may not know is that Gedoni had contested for the Highly rated Male pageant, Mr Ideal Nigeria few years ago where he came top 5 and was crowned the Mr Ideal Nigeria Globe. This kicked off his modelling career as he has since walked for major brands and fashion shows.

A few days ago a throw back picture of a young, dashing looking Gedoni during the contest surfaced. Needless to say that he has always had the good looks.

Spot the Big Brother Housemate

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Bbn Housemate Gedoni As He Contested For Mr Ideal Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija : “I Am Not A Virgin, I Carry My Slack Chest Everywhere” – Tacha / Netflix To Premiere Nigerian Ebola Movie On Friday / Osuofia In London! You Remember This Film? See The Lateast Review By Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.