Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike (1362 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / I Can Be A Bitch, But You Have Resettled My Brain - Mercy Tells Ike / BBNaija:Touch If You Want To Touch You Touch, Touching Is Free - Mercy Tells Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Ritzy10(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
"Touch If You Want, Touching Is Free" — Bootylicious BBNaija Mercy Tells Housemate

BBNaija housemate, Mercy has sparked controversy on social media over a statement she made in the BBNaija house.

The Bootylicious Mercy during a romantic moment with Ike who's a male BBNaija housemate noticed that he was eager to touch her backside but quiet scared.

To his greatest surprise, Mercy popped out the word;

"Touch if you want to touch you touch, Touching is Free"

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/touch-if-you-want-touching-is-free-curvy-bbnaija-mercy-tells-housemate/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Ritzy10(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
After touching that backside, Ike should bathe with

-Deltol
-Salvon
-Hydrogen peroxide
-Weak iodine solution
-Jik
-Spirit and
-Formalin solution to get rid of the stench!
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Dazonic: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
See Symply Tacha Sexy unclad dirty talk videos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2khLycKHJUY

(1) (Reply)

University Student Leaked A Video On How She Disvirgin Her Sister [watch Video] / BBN Prince Is The Current Mr Nigeria!!!! / Your Best Movies Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.