Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (92243 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
delishpot:

If Muslims are saints..... Why are the women forced to dress and act certain ways? That goes to show that Muslims don't even trust their own men to be of good conduct. They know that they rape too. Hijab or not give the rapist man an opportunity and he will rape. There is rape in Muslim world but the women will prefer to die than voice out cos if she does voice out she will become the criminal in sharia court unless she has witnesses to the assault.

Stop the silly better than thou game. Swear with your life that nothing good should come to you if the hijab prevents rape 100%in the muslim world. Swear that Muslims are pius and are different from practitioners of other religion when it comes to living godly lives. Swear that the moment one accepts Islam he has become a Saint and doesn't have to put in effort like people of other faith.

Your loathing of Muslims is noted. I have observed it on multiple posts of yours, but I mostly waka pass.Take it or leave it, just as nuns willingly wear the habit, and so many of you willingly cover their hair on ash Wednesday, Muslim women also willingly wear the hijab.no coercion. There is no religious pressure in lagos, and you see women in hijab every day

Just as wearing a habit will not protect you from harassment or worse, neither will a hijab.

2 Likes

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by delishpot: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

Your loathing of Muslims is noted. I have observed it on multiple posts of yours, but I mostly waka pass.Take it or leave it, just as nuns willingly wear the habit, and so many of you willingly cover their hair on ash Wednesday, Muslim women also willingly wear the hijab.no coercion. There is no religious pressure in lagos, and you see women in hijab every day

Just as wearing a habit will not protect you from harassment or worse, neither will a hijab.

I don't loath Muslims but don't form ultra religious where there is no need for one.

Nuns make up their minds to be nuns, they are an organisation within a sect or religion. It is a choice for those who go into convents these days. They are not thrown into it simply because they were born by people practicing tha faith.
The regular women practicing that faith are not forced to cover but there are still religious organisations that insist on covering heads eg deeperlife. Good thing is that you can leave those when you want without having a death fatwa passed on you for leaving the faith. Which many Muslims don't have the luxury of.

Please don't lie between your teeth when you claim no Muslim woman is forced to cover. It doesn't speak well of your character.
I like how ignorant Muslims who are lucky to live in a free society use their own backyard as yardstick for Muslims living in strict Islamic states. Go to pure Muslim countries and tell the women that they can remove hijab if they want to. Let some accept your teaching and actually remove their hijabs and see if their will not be a kick back from their families calling your Teachings ignorant and unislamic.

Islam is a religion but it is not the answer to saving the world. Those who practice it are like those who practice other religions but Christianity encompasses all. Islam only preaches love for Muslims Christianity preaches love for all.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Over exposure and too early exposure of kids is bad, especially for girls. If at all you want your kids to model, it should be mostly for kids items and products or acting as Children with parents.
Wearing Make up on kids is bad! I know one hairdresser that is bleaching her 7 year old daughter and changes every adult raining hairstyle on her.
She dresses in bum shorts only with her buttocks visible, school uniform cut to micro mini, she always look like an adult. How will such not be harassed?
The same problem Regina had, she was mixing with fake life actresses and want to be like them, forgetting the age gap.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
delishpot:

I don't loath Muslims but don't form ultra religious where there is no need for one.

Nuns make up their minds to be nuns, they are an organisation within a sect or religion. The women practicing that faith are not forced to cover but there are still religious organisations that insist on covering heads. Good thing is that you can leave those when you want without having a death fatwa passed on you for leaving the faith. Which many Muslims don't have the luxury of.

Please don't lie between your teeth when you claim no Muslim woman is forced to cover. It doesn't speak well of your character.
I like how ignorant Muslims who are lucky to live in a free society use their own backyard as yardstick for Muslims living in strict Islamic states. Go to pure Muslim countries and tell the women that they can remove hijab if they want to. Let some accept your teaching and actually remove their hijabs and see if their will not be a kick back from their families calling your Teachings ignorant and unislamic.

Islam is a religion but it is not the answer to saving the world. Those who practice it are like those who practice other religions but Christianity encompasses all. Islam only preaches love for Muslims [b]Christianity preaches love for al[/b]l.

yeah - your love for all religions shines through your posts. tongue tongue

you automatically assume that any woman, anywhere who wears hijab is doing it under coercion. you cannot comprehend or accept that there are women who willingly and enthusiatically wear hijab.that is the problem you have. referencing saudi arabia meas nothing.

are malaysia and indonesia not also 'strict Islamic countries'?

if you actualy tried to read beyond your prejudice, your would realize most of your 'strict islamic states' as you call them, are actually practicing their own bastardizations of islam because it perpetuates their monarchies. is the monarchy [practiced in saudi arabia, and most of the middle east] islamic? is that what your sources on Islam teach you? is the brazen Hedonism by wealthy arabs Islamic? are the brazen lies by MBS after khassogi's murder islamic? all that is happening is the same thing that happened in the middle ages , when your own pastors were paddy paddy with the monarchies of the day [God's representative on earth, etc],and gave them a pass while telling the rest of the population to fall in line.

anyway, enough of this. like i said, no be today i have come across your loathing of muslims oozing through your posts. you are free to loathe, despise, look down upon and hate Muslims as much as you want. this was a moment of weakness that will no be repeated. Good Day.

1 Like

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by delishpot: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

yeah - your love for all religions shines through your posts. tongue tongue

you automatically assume that any woman, anywhere who wears hijab is doing it under coercion. you cannot comprehend or accept that there are women who willingly and enthusiatically wear hijab.that is the problem you have. referencing saudi arabia meas nothing.

are malaysia and indonesia not also 'strict Islamic countries'?

if you actualy tried to read beyond your prejudice, your would realize most of your 'strict islamic states' as you call them, are actually practicing their own bastardizations of islam because it perpetuates their monarchies. is the monarchy [practiced in saudi arabia, and most of the middle east] islamic? is that what your sources on Islam teach you? is the brazen Hedonism by wealthy arabs Islamic? are the brazen lies by MBS after khassogi's murder islamic? all that is happening is the same thing that happened in the middle ages , when your own pastors were paddy paddy with the monarchies of the day [God's representative on earth, etc],and gave them a pass while telling the rest of the population to fall in line.

anyway, enough of this. like i said, no be today i have come across your loathing of muslims oozing through your posts. you are free to loathe, despise, look down upon and hate Muslims as much as you want. this was a moment of weakness that will no be repeated. Good Day.

Bla Bla Bla. Whatever makes you sleep at night. I believe you think speaking the truth of how a religion operates means loathing. If I call something as it is and you get angry that I pointed it out and call me a hater that is your cup of tea.
Swear that in your mosques you don't do same with other religions. Swear that none of your imams have ever stood in front of the worshipers to say things that they finf faulty with other religions. Does that mean you loath them too.

I guess Muslims love Jews and Christians like brothers ��� at least I have not called for the "accept Christianity or die by the sword" tactic some loving unloathing religions use to claim lands even in the 21st century.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by hopefulLandlord: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
not surprise, this is the fifth largest atheists nation in the world, 'a country without God' a nation fill with pervert .

Yet has the lowest crime rate in the world whereas Nigeria with all her "god fearing" citizens has the 14th highest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

I guess those Japanese are the ones coming here to commit those crime undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Talkytalky55: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
seriously this Asian men are perverted bastard who should be castrated if a single hair on that young gal who is even yet to be a teenager touched
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by malvisguy212: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Yet has the lowest crime rate in the world whereas Nigeria with all her "god fearing" citizens has the 14th highest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

I guess those Japanese are the ones coming here to commit those crime undecided
hey, I put it to you that if not for religion, the human race will be long gone by now, Even the heartless have at least a lil fear of God in them
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by mickyeddi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Enugupikin:
Mongolians...lol
The word you are looking for is Mongoloids, Mongolia is a country!
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by hopefulLandlord: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
malvisguy212:
hey, I put it to you that if not for religion, the human race will be long gone by now, Even the heartless have at least a lil fear of God in them

I'd argue the opposite but to each its own.

1 Like

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by okrikaboi: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
MarieSucre:

Paedophilia means and older person being sexually attracted to pre-pubescent or pubescent kids aka minors

At 15, you were also considered a minor yourself.
My conscience is cleared thanks man
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Kingsaeedibn: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chi59:

Bros, you're a pervert.

you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.. in fact, worse than Messi fan base
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by bukatyne(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

The advertisers are also part of the problem

Some of those images are deliberately sexual. If u you were to see some of those pictures close up, eg the mouth with pink lipstick, you would not realise it is a child

I always get irritated when people go out of their way to dolly up kids.

The advertisers have won in the end. Everyone knows the ice cream. If the ice cream was in naija, I would probably buy it just to see if it was any good.

I would love to watch the commercials.

Part of the Koreans said women were jealous of her beauty.

If she did not look like an adult or a woman, why would other women see her as a competition?

I am amazed people dress up girls like women and when peeps see them as women, they start to complain.

Of what use is lipstick on the lips of an eleven year old advertising ice-cream
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
bukatyne:

I would love to watch the commercials.

Part of the Koreans said women were jealous of her beauty.

If she did not look like an adult or a woman, why would other women see her as a competition?

I am amazed people dress up girls like women and when peeps see them as women, they start to complain.

Of what use is lipstick on the lips of an eleven year old advertising ice-cream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8DJjy8yIP0
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Exodora: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Those pedophiles who mistakenly escaped from Sodom and Gomorrah.
God should probably destroy this world and start afresh the world is falling already (Jericho)
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.. in fact, worse than Messi fan base

How can you call such a harmless advert by a small child "seductive sex alluring and alluding advert"?
Bros, you're dirty-minded, no vex.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 08, 2019
freemi:
11 year old shud look 11, but she doesn't or does she??

How does she not look like an 11 year old? Did she wear anything revealing?
For God's sake what's alluring about a small child licking ice cream?
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by freemi(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Chi59:

How does she not look like an 11 year old? Did she wear anything revealing?
For God's sake what's alluring about a small child licking ice cream?
lols. But e tire m sef
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by koyyess: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2019
MarieSucre:

You can criticise them without being racist. Infact your racist statement takes away a lot from your comment. Please, do better.

Who is this one?

Is that you on your profile pic or are you suffering from self hate?

Swerve abeg!!!
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Primesaint: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
With their small tiny pricks...

Why won't they harass a child...

Their prick be like matchstick...mtcheeww���
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Octopusssy:

Nope. Since when?

Check out your constitution and see that the age of consent is actually 11. I am suprised that the law makers allowed that to be passed into law. undecided

Sign the petition below if you really believe in it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5287412/raise-age-consent-nigeria-11
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
JeromeBlack:

It is now 18 by law. joker

Google it and find out. It's a pity that your law makers have kept you folk in the dark. Sign the petition below if you really believe in it.

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
wabbyland:

don't confuse people when u don't know or u understand something. ‎What the bill says
The bill is known as “An Act to Make Provision About Sexual Offences, Their Definition, Prevention And the Protection Of All Persons From Harm, Unlawful Sexual Acts, And For Purposes Connected Therewith”.
Section 7 of the bill, the controversial part which dealt with defilement of children, states that:
‎7. (1) A person who commits an act which causes penetration with a child is guilty of an offence called defilement.
(2) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child aged eleven years or less shall upon conviction be sentenced to imprisonment for life.
(3) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of twelve and fifteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.
‎(4) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.

All you have stated above concerns cases of rape. You have not addressed the age of consent given in the constitution. It means a child of 11 years can give their consent and that it would not be considered an offense if he/she gets sexually involved with an adult and that means they can get married at that age. Sign the petition below if you really believe in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / This Is What My House Help Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.