Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' (619 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by spunky425(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2019

Amidst the rape allegations labeled against COZA head pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo, the general overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye had few things to say.

Read below;

Amongst all the highly revered clergyman had to say, Twitter users pinpointed on his “I’ll never have a private secretary who’s a woman” and several had their opinions.

Some believed he was absolutely right and had hit the nail on the head; Some others believe he was totally out of it and shouldn’t have said that;

Read comments here;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/07/06/nigerians-react-to-pastor-adeboyes-ill-never-have-a-priavate-secretary-whos-a-woman/
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Experience is the best teacher. Many forget that daddy had extra marital affairs as a lecturer back before salvation. He does advice pastors to have their wives with them during counseling session.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
foolish man, as if the problem here is women OR being around women.... then when gay allegations will surface, will he get a dog as secretary, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by ThothHermes: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
foolish man, as if the problem here is women OR being around women.... then when gay allegations will surface, will he get a dog as secretary, abi?
Stop insulting your father's mate, especially one who is of Adeboye's calibre. There could be unseen consequences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Are u gay ??

How is he foolish..: can’t a man have his opinion flaccid my to his own sexual preference again??..he is straight at the end of the day...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
He should also ban female members from his church.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Are u gay ??

How is he foolish..: can’t a man have his opinion flaccid my to his own sexual preference again??..he is straight at the end of the day...

lol, A) this has absolutely nothing to do with his sexual preferences, as secretaries are NOT chosen for sex.... B) yet, i cant have my own opinion about his BS posted on a public forum?! lol.... C) how do you actually know the man is straight? he could be the gay bastard in robe mentioned in the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5285906/young-man-reveals-how-he

ThothHermes:
Stop insulting your father's mate, especially one who is of Adeboye's calibre. There could be unseen consequences.

if deluded bastard in robe (clueless about their holy book) are quoted writing rubbish online, i have to call them out for it.
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

lol, A) this has absolutely nothing to do with his sexual preferences, as secretaries are NOT chosen for sex.... B) yet, i cant have my own opinion about his BS posted on a public forum?! lol.... C) how do you actually know the man is straight? he could be the gay bastard in robe mentioned in the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5285906/young-man-reveals-how-he

if deluded bastard in robe (clueless about their holy book) are quoted writing rubbish online, i have to call them out for it.

Clearly u are angry about something....
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Clearly u are angry about something....

Clearly you have nothing sensible to post... 1st I was gay, now I am upset, what's next? I am a raped victim...?!

[img]https://media1./images/f4f6a908df00c2f36a0aab9509c11b27/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Clearly you have nothing sensible to post... 1st I was gay, now I am upset, what's next? I am a raped victim...?!

[img]https://media1./images/f4f6a908df00c2f36a0aab9509c11b27/tenor.gif[/img]

U just concluded where I was going.....u must have mind reading abilities....

But seriously u sound pretty angry.....u just insulting someone based on falacy-driven notion
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:
U just concluded where I was going.....u must have mind reading abilities....

But seriously u sound pretty angry.....u just insulting someone based on falacy-driven notion

You sound upset because I call these bastards in robe exactly for what they are... Cry me a river!
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by orisa37: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
A married Pastor's Wife is his Secretary. And she is enough for a man who prays, "Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil".
Re: Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary' by MuttleyLaff: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
foolish man, as if the problem here is women OR being around women....
then when gay allegations will surface, will he get a dog as secretary, abi?

ThothHermes:
Like how Bishop Eddie Long RIP comes to mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Kanye West Born Again By Deji Yesufu / Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin / Shiloh 2019: Daddy Freeze Ridicules Winners Chapel Yet Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.