Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

[MUSIC] Cattywowo - Energy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [MUSIC] Cattywowo - Energy (172 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Cattywowo Ft Dtwinz - Where You Dey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Cattywowo - Energy by Tuteebrain: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Villa's Music present Cattywowo on new single.
"Call me when you want to rock" Ma'am call me Catty, street call me Wowo and the hood call me Cattywowo while the getto call me Cattyboi, after dropping a love Solo tittle ( Where you dey ft Dtwinz) The Bra Bra Villa have come with another Afro hip-hop dance solo little Energy. ( Produce by Wisedonbeat.
I choose to represent my state ( Imo state) by contributing on placing it on Nigeria musical map which is our aimless heart desire. You can call me Dat Imo Boi ( That Imo Boy), the one time best entertainer/singer Alvan Ikoku Federal collage of education here in the city of Otown ( Owerri) 2013/2014 perspectively. I'm coming with something new, and you must like this one because the Energy is sufficient.
this is the Evolution of new music era, enjoy the good.

Download and show love by sharing

https://cloudup.com/files/itByP659-AN/download

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score / Power Of Love Episode 1 – True Life Story / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.