Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (47027 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Why Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Reconciled After 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by GistGoViral: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nollywood actor bolanle Ninalowo and his wife, Bunmi shared lovely new pictures.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actor-bolanle-ninalowo-and-wife-love-up-in-new-pictures

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by GistGoViral: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2019

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by czarina(f): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Enjoy the wife of your youth my dear. There's nothing new outside kiss kiss kiss

31 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Mrop(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
angry sad
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
How does she deal with the insecurities that would surely come from being married to Nollywood's face of heart break?

See how he looks like a play boy gigolo...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by happybee: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
computergeek:
How does she deal with the insecurities that would surely come from being married to Nollywood's face of heart break?

See how he looks like a play boy gigolo...
Funny, he acts more of this in movies.

9 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cute Couples kiss
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Abalado(f): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
The lady looks so calm and gentle,, but yeye ladies would just look like an animal

10 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
What are we celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by edeXede: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
embarassed
Responsible guy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by tinny898(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
a
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nice pix... And it came to pass, that Pharaohs let the people go. North Africa once again gave way for the real Africans.

South Africa has probably handed the trophy to Super Eagles. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by naijjaman(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nice
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by ceasare: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sugar boy.....if u know u know!!!

happybee:
Funny, he acts more of this in movies.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bolanle, some slay queens' dream cool

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by blessedweapon(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Angelfrost:
Nice pix... And it came to pass, that Pharaohs let the people go. North Africa once again gave way for the real Africans.

E no go easy as u think oo

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by hopexter(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
czarina:
Enjoy the wife of your youth my dear. There's nothing new outside kiss kiss kiss

Abi na the woman dey enjoy undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Chelseanababa(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
czarina:
Bad belle spotted
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by marviessss(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
If naija win south Africa
I will donate one of my balls to the less privileged
If you watched Egypt match you'd know what am saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by czarina(f): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chelseanababa:
Bad belle spotted
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Mogajunior(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

Don't conclude yet. remember nobody expected Egypt the host nation to lost out at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Onyi22(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
They look good together
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by rosy1992(f): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
They look good together
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Dechymmytv(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
She looks older like a sugar mummy undecided

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by OboOlora(f): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
They shouldn’t sha scratch that RR, before his brother Dr Ahmed Ninalowo would para for him
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by 2mch(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
No wonder the guy de cry and bitch on every interview when she dump am that time. The babe set and fine die. Bolanle wan peme when he hear se she don move on. Even with all the yansh e de chop for nollywood. Baba still de para. We thank God se she don come back. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by CoolJulian: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
They look good.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Diong22(f): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
And he is actually married There i was, crushing undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Judolisco(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
marviessss:
If naija win south Africa
I will donate one of my balls to the less privileged
If you watched Egypt match you'd know what am saying
Egypt has an average team bro... South Africa's goal against them was south Africa's 2nd goal of d tournament anything can happen in football oh but I see d super eagles winning south africa easily

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
kiss
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures by toks208: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
The lady has a striking resemblance with my lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut / Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Funny Toheeb Recreates Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid And Other Celebs Poses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.