Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon (47523 Views)

Abike Dabiri, Dangote, Sanwo-olu Attend Inauguration Of African Center In USA / Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos) / 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by lathrowinger: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslem, how far?
Yiiibo clistian, how u dey?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by VALIZUGOD(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Looters line up � � �
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by plaetton: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
The looting has started
Things they didn't and couldn't do as private citizens . Now with public treasury in the pockets, they could travel abroad, first class, with entourage, to watch a football game.

What makes it so sad is that they are not even ashamed to be seen wasting public funds. They convince themselves that they are doing us a favor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by Focusmind: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Honestly, Nigerian politicians don tire me. There are lot of pressing things to be tackled in this country. They seems not to know what governance is all about. Public funds should be well spent and not on frivolities. That's why I love UK and some European countries. They will be forced to refund back to treasury the money they spent in going to Cairo.

The Lagos State governor should sit his ass down and work. The state is under water and he is posing and always looking like ............. make I no talk - Ambode should complete it for me.

Oya, let the useless youths whose fortune are being squandered come and insult me and defend them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by SouthEastFacts: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

This is not Ikpeazu bro, these gentlemen aren't responsible for the frustration of the SE.

Channel your frustration to the idiotic leaders in Igboland.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by KingOdart(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2019
EPIJOE:
SANWO OLU NO GET SHAME, YOUR ROAD IN LAGOS ARE DISASTER INSTEAD OF U TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. U ARE FLYING UP AND DOWN TO WATCH A MATCH U CAN VIEW AT YOUR HOME.

SEE TRAFFIC EVERYWHERE. LEKKI EPE NOW IS A NO NO AJAH TO EPE #1200.

AJAH TO ELEKO #700.

U BETTER START TO THEY WORK LIKE AMBODE

If Ambode really work so why is the problem there in the first place ?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Government funding sweet sha grin...all expense paid, express VIP
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by delerx(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
See this fool. Lagos roads are nothing to write home about and he's there watching football. Is this one serious at all
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by Freelanceona100(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
kayusely70:
At last we beat them 3-2
Check my signature
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by Freelanceona100(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
distributeinc:
Government funding sweet sha grin...all expense paid, express VIP
Check my signature
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by Freelanceona100(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=SouthEastFacts post=80022106][/quote]
Check my signature
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon by Autotech312(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslem, how far?

For talking poo, take this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90 (Photos) / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.