Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Pastor Adeboye Finally Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Finally Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Saga (212 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Finally Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Saga by Beth2000: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pastor Adeboye Finally Reacts To Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Saga

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has reacted to the rape allegations levelled against the Senior Pastor of the CommonWealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola, had in an interview with YNaija, accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her when she was 17.

Although, the clergyman has since denied the allegation and also stepped aside as senior pastor of his church following public outcry.

Speaking at the RCCG’s monthly all night service which held at the camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, yeterday, Pastor Adeboye said;

“We have a President in PFN as well as in CAN. Whatever they say is what I have said. But I feel compelled to say somethings to those of us who are young and upcoming Ministers of God. Everything I will say is from the bible so if you wnat to criticise what I have said, you have to criticise the bible...
Continue: https://confirm9ja.com/pastor-adeboye-finally-reacts-to-pastor-fatoyinbos-rape-saga/

(1) (Reply)

Transitory By James Marvelous / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Appreciate God For Victory, Lauds The Lord's Chosen For / If You Can Answer This Question Very Well As A Christian You Are Already In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.