Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? (7567 Views)

Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Is This Guy Thinking?!? / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by hysteriabox(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2019
EkunKekere:
Imagine dressing for a cocktail event and not wearing socks.. angry It's outrageous!

[img]https://images./2aHX0ec21CxtRyo8BqyTxa.jpg[/img]
Very shameless guy. Desicrating the red carpet with sockless feet
Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by Karemarealty288(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2019
He is even wearing sunshade at night..

Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by Cojoness(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2019
someone please tell me why this guy is not putting on wristwatch!?
Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by Cojoness(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
😬😬
Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by whatmoreng: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] what kind of dp is that?
Don't be deceived, that thing strong pass rock of gibraltar
Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
The guy for wear a cap at least
Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by etrange: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
topcatking:
Life...

I tell people, mostly my female friends, that their dressing goes a long way in terms of attracting or repelling possible sexual harassment & in fact, RAPE.

But they are always quick to say they dress to look good and make themselves happy.

Well, I don hear una o.

Someone will trap this one now, she go say no be her fault.

You are a demon.
Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by MaziOmenuko: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
His suit even has 2 buttons! Dude is broke, couldn't even get a good tailor.
Re: Let's Talk About This Picture. What The Hell Was This Guy Thinking?!? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
etrange:

You are a demon.

Nope. I'm actually the guy that 's telling ladies to do everything within reason to avoid negative attention.

Don't read out of context

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! / When We Thought We Saw It All In Bobrisky! (photos) / Woman Turns Monster After Booobs Job- GRAPHIC WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.