Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pogba Responds To Ibrahimovic With '2bottle' Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pogba Responds To Ibrahimovic With '2bottle' Challenge (635 Views)

Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pogba Responds To Ibrahimovic With '2bottle' Challenge by Olabode0090(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
PAUL POGBA
Challenged by his former Manchester United team-mate, the France international attempted to one up the Galaxy striker

Paul Pogba responded to Zlatan Ibrahimovic's bottle cap challenge in double the style.
LA Galaxy star Ibrahimovic, Pogba's former Manchester United team-mate, did the bottle cap challenge – the latest viral craze – on Thursday, prior delivering a brace in a 2-0 victory over Toronto FC that also featured the star striker having his name misspelled on his jersey .
After completing the challenge on his Instagram account, Ibrahimovic delivered an invite to the France midfielder, telling him he was next.

Watch video below:https://www.naijagossip.ml/2019/07/pogba-responds-to-ibrahimovic-with.html

Re: Pogba Responds To Ibrahimovic With '2bottle' Challenge by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wow
Re: Pogba Responds To Ibrahimovic With '2bottle' Challenge by budaatum: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kai! I just use my data watch grown adults kick bottle! My data must be full and overrunning or my prayers are not the right ones!

angry

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I Don’t Mix Business With Pleasure – Joke Silva / Unbelievable Photo Of VP Osinbajo & This Giant Traditional Ruler / Pregnant Christina Milan Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.