Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash (54066 Views)

Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Frankaka8(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2019
lukui:
king in Barcelona might be a messenger in another place,
location, location, location, learn to flow with the tide
FIFA WORLDCUP 2014 WAS NOT IN CAMP NOU, NOR IN LALIGA...... RECEIVE SENSE2
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Jokerman(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:
SAME WAY GUEDES AND EDER HELPED PORTUGAL WITH 2 TROHPIES

No problemo.... Ronaldo already has 2 trophies as Portugal captain grin

No ballondor for Messi or Ronaldo this year though... My contenders are

Van dijk
Bernado Silva
Sadio Mane

2 Likes

Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Jokerman(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:

Did Argentina win the WC 2014??

1 Like

Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Frankaka8(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Jokerman:

Did Argentina win the WC 2014??
Who is the best player? Who played final?
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Frankaka8(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Jokerman:

No problemo.... Ronaldo already has 2 trophies as Portugal captain grin

No ballondor for Messi or Ronaldo this year though... My contenders are

Van dijk
Bernado Silva
Sadio Mane
YOU ONLY WISH.... SENIOR TROPHY MY HAIRY ARSE
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by perdollar(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
desperado! he is even fighting for bronze.
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Jokerman(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:
Who is the best player? Who played final?

Award that blatter dashed him... Won golden ball but couldn't win ballondor... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Jokerman(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:
YOU ONLY WISH.... SENIOR TROPHY MY HAIRY ARSE

If senior trophy isn't important, why is Messi killing himself to win it, even going frustrated by pushing Medel at the third place match??

2 Likes

Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by lukui: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Frankaka8:

messi was a king in Barcelona. he took red card against Chile copa america in 2019. you said world cup 2014 wasn't in camp nou. yes it was in Brazil and who won it? Germany won it beating Argentina and Your King Messi couldn't or lemme say UNABLE TO SAVE THEM.

LEARN TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES

LEARN TO STAY IN CONTEXT

LEARN TO ANALYSE WITH FACTS NOT EMOTION!!!

MESSI IS FIVE TIME BALLON D OR WINNER AND HE CAN STILL WIN MORE, TO ME HE IS JUST A GOOD GUY GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME, TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO

pep guardiola said something about messi" don't like him, don't love him, just watch him"

if you continue to be this emotional, you can kill somebody because of football, don't forget win or loose, the players gets paid their money, if you kill yourself, nothing concerns them!!!!

I watch football for fun not to be abusive and insultive!!!!!

if messi and Ronaldo still see each other, they will hug and shake hands. and you all know the millions of dollars or Euros they make every minute.

YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF THEM? GO AHEAD!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Impactfultemmy(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2019
If you are serious about financial success.I can introduce you to a legitimate business that still fetch hundreds of thousands.Chat me on whattsapp 07065029380
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Jeferious: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2019
IAmTobore:
This was totally uncalled for.
sorry I lost my head...but she has been stalking me for some time now. I just wanted to get her off my mentions
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by IAmTobore(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Jeferious:
sorry I lost my head...but she has been stalking me for some time now. I just wanted to get her off my mentions
Maybe she likes you. Why don't you get to know her?
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Reference(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2019
The debate rages on.....
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by DimIsaac10(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Really? It has come to this?

In Phil Neville's voice "No one remembers third place or second place, only winners "
N we shall always remember his Olympic gold medal just like Nigeria will always celebrate Brazil defeat @ the olympic
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2019
That Referee is a big Clown!!

Messi and Messi deserves just a Yellow card each!!

It is a normal tussle!!

I think the referee dash him red card because of his criticism of Comebol on their failure to use the VAR against Brazil which denied Argentina 2 penalty calls..

2 red cards in his career. Both in Argentina shirt.. .

Too much passion for his country!!!

Pepper dem Messi tongue
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
If Lionel Messi ends his international football career with this match, it will be a dent on his image.

That means he started his international career with a red card and ending it with a red card

A GOAT going home as “asun”
Off point!
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Their goat is frustrated, more grass please.

Playing for Argentina is definitely not a Messi thing. It often gets messy with Messi
Hate responsibly..
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
Barça best.
Argentina shit.

And some idiots will say this is better than ororo
Ronaldo is 100% irrelevant in this discussion tho..
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
This one-club clown is claiming GOAT. Taye Taiwo is better than Messi in international competitions.

That red card is very good for the frustrated entitled cunt. He think he's in Barcelona where they worship him?
Them go beat football comot him body.

Them suppose nack am jazz make e go die for house.
Hate responsibly..
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
otiwisdom:

Now tell me the truth,if Ronaldo had taken red card would you defend him the way you defended Messi or you will criticize him for being arrogant
anybody that praises some players for seeing a red card e.g Ramos but criticizes Ronaldo for seeing the same red card is not a football fan..

Even coaches on the sidelines do see red card let alone players on the field with adrenaline pumping..
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2019
oblaak:
One is known for collecting trophies, the other is only known for red cards and complaining that the pitch is bad and the ball looks like a rabbit. Tufia
God bless Eder for that!!
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Jokerman:
Messi did nothing for Argentina this year... He was also useless in this 3rd place match

Thank God for Aguero

See pic below though grin
Hate responsibly...
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2019
kingjrofficial:
angrySomeone who's not Argentina Greatest of all time, talk more of south America... How can he become Greatest of all time

All hail the king... Ororo 01
God bless Eder for that!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2019
abdulwizzy:

Your level of hypocrisy is very high.
Make sure your mouth is connected to your brain next time before talking, you just want to join the bandwagon.
Its obvious u didn't watch the match. I guess you where the one that gave both assists for the goals, if you watched the match you would have seen[that's if you have eyes] that messi didn't react when Medel headbutted him several times.
slowpoke
People hate Messi because he is presently better than Ronaldo. Don't mind their hatred...
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:

grin grin grin...Messi fans hv lost control just like their master... Deluded fans grin grin... See mentality...only thinks about sex,. Low IQ , lower than I expected
He thought you are a female. He was trying to be a sexist there!!!

Football discussion is not restricted to any gender tho!!
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Stop being deluded... Hu shoved medel first when the ball went out of play? Medel had to react... He thinks it's that nonsense he does in Barca..

Lo celso had the second assist for dybala... don't claim what Messi dint do... All other strikers in that squad scored from open play despite not playing every minute... Messi was the only striker that played every second till he was red carded and could only manage one penalty
Messi is not a striker in Argentina!! He play as a Midfielder.. . Every of his highlights come from the midfield.. He had to support De Paul and Pezella/London Celso!!!
He is not a striker!!!
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:
So he will miss the group stage at the next tournament at home ( next year) this guy get bad luck sha for country... It's best he retires ..I guess he's not destined to win a major trophy with Argentina
When he retired, you guys called him a coward..
Now that he is helping the National team to grow (the team is better than it was in the World cup), you want him to retire..
What exactly are you guys worried about..

Messi will continue to try and win something with the National team. Even if he fails when it matter most, an Eder will arise and win the trophy for him... As long as he is in the team, a trophy will come!!!
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019
abdulwizzy:

The fact that you are justifying what medel did shows you are the one being deluded and blinded by hate.
Shoving happens all the time in football, what medel did is plain barbaric, even the commentators said it that he took it too far. Open your eyes don't let hate blind u.
if you ask him who is better between Morata and Messi?? He will choose Morata tongue
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2019
oblaak:

After the anal rape, he goes to collect trophy. After your goat finishes with his dwarf missionary style, he goes to collect red card and cry
Kante, Verrati and Maradona are shorter than Messi tho!!
That Midget line is so Stale!!!
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:

I can c ... But u will neglect the originator... Y dint Messi apologize when medel was about to react.. instead he also brought his head ... What Messi did was uncalled for... It was dangerous....y push the opponent when the ball is already out of play... Pushing him for doing his job... U Messi fans are so biased... This is a no brainer
So after you challenge a player and he want to react, you will start begging him not react?? Football is a contact game. It is not a child play. Mendelssohn overreacted and the referee was petty for reasons best known to him!!!
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Really? It has come to this?

In Phil Neville's voice "No one remembers third place or second place, only winners "
Phil Neville is a reliable speaker now..

I am sure you prefer Morata to Messi tongue

Anybody is relevant as long as thier quote can lessen Messi greatness!!

Colombia, Uruguay and Chile won nothing oooo grin
Re: Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2019
lukui:
king in Barcelona might be a messenger in another place,
location, location, location, learn to flow with the tide
King of goals in Argentina history
King of Assist in Argentina history
King of Assist in Copa America history
King of Golden balls in Argentina history..

Messenger for where!!

Stop bringing Messi to Morata's level so as to score a cheap point for inferior players...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 / 5 Things About Muhammad Ali You Probably Never Knew / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.