Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Please Help Over An Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Over An Investment (847 Views)

***new*** •••you Can Earn #12,000 With An Investment Of Just #750 / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Over An Investment by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
pls house, am a student having up to 100k in my account. pls i want to knw the kind of investment i can partake in and get a good interest.
someone introduced me to treasury bill but am here to ask if there is any other investment better than treasury bill.... thanks alot and waiting for your replies
Re: Please Help Over An Investment by coolqayy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
PleSe how treasury bills work
Re: Please Help Over An Investment by Albert44(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
If u want a reliable and genuine investment check my signature for more details
Re: Please Help Over An Investment by Tiwasvibe: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hello sir.... We at FemFic Fx Ltd can offer you a decent source of Passive income and 20% Returns on your investment monthly from the world’s largest financial market- Forex.

If you also choose to invest the N100k in yourself and use it to learn a skill, perhaps the art of trading considering how lucrative it is and how pronounced it might be in the nearest future, you can also PM us for either training/investment options via https:///2348084888683

It’s a works of endless possibilities with forex, we hope that you do not miss this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Over An Investment by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mosesotu123:
pls house, am a student having up to 100k in my account. pls i want to knw the kind of investment i can partake in and get a good interest.
someone introduced me to treasury bill but am here to ask if there is any other investment better than treasury bill.... thanks alot and waiting for your replies
try and save more then buy bet9ja equipments (start with fairly use pc, gen, printer, tv, fan ) then open a shop and employ someone or do it urself...dont give anybody ur money.
Re: Please Help Over An Investment by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
You can make good money from bitcoin. Buy and keep then wait for the price to increase. You sell and make your profit.
Re: Please Help Over An Investment by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
try and save more then buy bet9ja equipments (start with fairly use pc, gen, printer, tv, fan ) then open a shop and employ someone or do it urself...dont give anybody ur money.
thank you sir. but i heard bet9ja must confirm you before you become an agent with them and it's not easy. almost everyone are into the business sir

(1) (Reply)

My Trade Ideas On This Platform For Some Weeks Now Have Made About 540 Pips. / Bola Investment- Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! / Free Forex Trading Signals Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.