Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time (21219 Views)

Egypt Vs Morocco : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (2 - 1) On 30th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Midas01: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lmao, but are they really lesbians?
Adelekefresh:
The lesbians have won the world cup they even scored their winning goal at the 69th minute, if you know you know
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
So they are going to Washington to meet Trump...

This should be fun!
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by ipledge10(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
The real American outlaw

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Flier:
They can’t get the same pay it’s not possible, I read somewhere that American female football generates average of $26 million revenue while men football generates over $428 million. So how do you want them to get the same pay? They are just fighting for it they won’t win
I said if they get better revenue they would be paid better.
Can"t you comprehend.
Women's football is developing and believe you me it would get better.
These women obviously play better than their men so asking for a better pay hurts no one.
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by toprealman: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Adelekefresh:
The lesbians have won the world cup they even scored their winning goal at the 69th minute, if you know you know
U have spoil this man ....who teach U bad thing
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Flier: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:
So they are going to Washington to meet Trump...

This should be fun!
Some of them have already told him they are not coming to the White House

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Rayd502(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
ipledge10:
The real American outlaw
Angel Rapinoe.

4 Likes

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Flier:
Some of them have already told him they are not coming to the White House

I know, Megan Rapinoe even implied all of them are not going....

But. I wonder what would happen if the US soccer federation told them to go..
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by ThothHermes: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Can"t you comprehend.
These women obviously play better than their men so asking for a better pay hurts no one.
Zombie
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by TriggahMan(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rayd502:
Rapinoe has stated that she won't be visiting the White House even if invited by Trump.

Yimu on her behalf
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by ThothHermes: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
12inchess:

That's a big lie. She is married to a player in MLS.
Sorry. I was referring to Rapinoe.
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
ThothHermes:
Zombie
Idiat

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Emaprince: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Can"t you comprehend.
Play better than their men. Are you OK?

They might be better than other females from other country but do not compare them to the men. Their men don't achieve much because other countries, especially Europe are more developed and inclined towards playing soccer..unlike in US where they prefer mostly basket ball, football and baseball.

This same females where beaten 5-2 by the under 15 Dallas academy team. And those are small boys. So shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by kingxsamz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2019

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Adelekefresh: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
For real you have to love the lesbians
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Damfostopper(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Can"t you comprehend.
play better than their male team??.....

comparing male physicality to female.....

you must be delusional....

anyways..... call me

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
ipledge10:
The real American outlaw

God I love this lady..

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Damfostopper(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Emaprince:

They might be better than other females from other country but do not compare them to the men. Their men don't achieve much because other countries, especially Europe are more developed and inclined towards playing soccer..unlike in US where they prefer mostly basket ball, football and baseball.

This same females where beaten 5-2 by the under 15 Dallas academy team. And those are small boys. So shut up!!!
ofcourse he is not okay...... you don't need to explain anything to him.... let him restart his brain

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by 12inchess: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Emaprince:

Nah you shut up.
I could careless about the physicality of both sexes.
They have won 4 titles the men have won none.
I could careless if the men are more concerned with other sports the thing is the women play better and their game is more fun to watch than the men.
Women's football is still developing and growing.

1 Like

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by materialproject: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Our ashebi
Girls
Will not smell....
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by tesppidd: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Adelekefresh:
lol

Savage
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Damfostopper:
play better than their male team??.....

comparing male physicality to female.....

you must be delusional....

anyways..... call me
Shat app.
We are not talking about physicality here.
Watch their game and that of their male counterparts theirs is more better and fun to watch.
They have more titles than the men and womens football is still growing.
When did women start to play football he don tey compared to men is it not still developing. that you are telling me bullcrap
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by 12inchess: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
ThothHermes:
Sorry. I was referring to Rapinoe.
Yeah Rapinoe is a lesbian. She is such a good player though. Exceptional. She is comparable to Zidane in Women's soccer. Also there is one player in Sweden S. Jakob son that scores effortlessly. She is also exceptional.

2 Likes

Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Neimar: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
ThothHermes:
She's lesbian.
she's a lesbian
chaii
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by fredoooooo: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Alex Morgan is a perfect definition of women football...SEXY wink kiss
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by ThothHermes: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Neimar:

she's a lesbian

chaii
No.
It was a mistake.
Na Rapinoe be lesbian.

She could be closet lesbian though. You never know with 'em Yanks. grin
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by blowjohn(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Emaprince:

Abi.
In other news Everton drew with kariobangi sharks of Kenya today.
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Neimar: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
ThothHermes:
No. It was a mistaken. Na Rapinoe be lesbian.
She could be closet lesbian though. You never know with 'em Yanks. grin
I like her tho too bad she's married
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by Neimar: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
fredoooooo:
Alex Morgan is a perfect definition of women football...SEXY wink kiss

ah
wot of ordega, oshoala, chikwelu
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by fredoooooo: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Neimar:

ah
wot of ordega, oshoala, chikwelu

7up the difference is clear
Re: USA Vs Netherlands: Women's World Cup Final (2 - 0) Full Time by CanadaOrBust: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
ipledge10:
hockey come before football self...

Not only that, many Americans love to HATE soccer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up / Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League / England Coach Gareth Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.