Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best (6146 Views)

Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding, Wall Divider And Pillars At Its Best. / Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best / Affordable POP Ceiling, Wall srceeding And Pillars At Its Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best by solaluv: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2010
Have you always been thinking of changing the look of your office or Home or you are just building one and you want to make the ceilling POP or you want the walls to be even by total ellimination of lumps, all at an affordable price then I am at your service. 08037704144

1 Like

Re: Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best by Poj1(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2010
how much do you do wall sreeding per square meter, I intend to do for my siiting walls and I've got a price quote maybe yours could be cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best by solaluv: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks so much for your reply, my screeding goes for #600 per square meter with materials.
Re: Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best by Poj1(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2010
OK, I'll give you a call so that we can discuss further when am ready.
Re: Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best by solaluv: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2010
Thanks,I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best by pinklin88(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2012
My name is Joyee Chou.I am sales manager in our company .I am glad know your website online. And know your company deal with building materia .We are manufacture about PVC ceiling and wall panel .The Size : thickness :6mm ,width : 200mm length: 5950mm .weight: 1.8kg/sqm PVC : 40% 10pcs/bundle. This size sale best in nigeria. If you want to get the best price for this size ,please tell me details about your products what you need . Then I will offer you best price .

I have attached some pictures of this size here . please check it .For the future information can be available at our website : www.jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com

Customers from Nigeria , Ghana , Algeria have already established agreeable and mutual benefit business relationship with us and highly appreciated our professional service.

We sincely hope hear from you and further suggestion which will give us an opportunity to serve you better .
We are looking forward to receiving your reply soon.

Yours Sincerely
Joyee Chou (sales manager)
Haiyan Hengtai Decorative Material Factory
ADD: lvzhong village Yucheng Town ,Haiyan, Jiaxing city Zhejiang province,China 314300
msn: junyangzou@hotmail.com
Email: junyangzou@hotmail.com
or: hengtaipvcpanel@gmail.com
Tel: 0086-573-86451388
Phone: 0086-136-5583-0882
Fax:0086-573-86458399

Re: Affordable Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillars At Its Best by nuwine(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2013
Please need assistance in building up a rate for POP ceiling building with cornices for a tender.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Camera And IP Surveillance Installation / Polystyrene Parapet / Awesome Discount From Jumia (Discounts, Quick Delivery + Pay-On-Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.