Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? (558 Views)

If Allah Is Omniscient, You Cannot Have Freewill / Women's Inheritance Laws In Islam / 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
First of all we must hold that Allah is said to be all-knowing and all-powerful meaning he has the knowledge of all, he can see the future to the end and has power to do anything.

But Allah is said to detest some things, let me give examples,

Allah created freewill, he then said humans will burn in hell for using it against his will, why give freewill then?

Allah created Satan, evil, now humans will burn in hell for this.

Allah created women to be feminine, now cover it or you burn in hell.

Allah created women face and hair, now cover them.

Allah created gays, now kill them.

Allah created imperfection, now humans will pay for it.

And it goes on like that.

Are all this necessary for Allah or he has no other options?

If Allah is actually all-knowing and all-powerful like they claim, why is he giving laws and consequences on something he can easily correct from onset? Something he can avoid from creating since he doesn't want them?

Before you want to respond or argue for Allah on this, note that the God you're arguing for is said to be all-knowing and all-powerful, so argue wisely and logically.

1 Like

Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2019
The argument or discussion is still open.
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by Babaheekmat: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Is it necessary for you to punish your kids that are on social vices
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Is it necessary for you to punish your kids that are on social vices

Not when I'm omniscient and omnipotent, it shouldn't be necessary for me to punish.
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by Babaheekmat: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2019
tintingz:

Not when I'm omniscient and omnipotent, it shouldn't be necessary for me to punish.

Laughing.. You are really really a madman..

In fact.. You a lost cause..

Define omniscient and omnipotent....
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. You are really really a madman..

In fact.. You a lost cause..

Define omniscient and omnipotent....

Omniscient, someone who has all the knowledge possible.

Omnipotent, someone who has all the power to do anything.

The "madman" has answered, so?

1 Like

Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by Babaheekmat: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2019
tintingz:

And how does that relates to not punishing people with vile behaviours ..
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by Babaheekmat: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2019
tintingz:

The madman doesn't know what he's saying.. Your IQ is too low.. Simple thing you can't understand..

Even according to your logic.. This your argument is baseless.. Do you believe that a creator exist? You have already lost this argument on both sides from all sides..

You are supposed to table your argument and have already know a refute proof to all possible answer
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by Babaheekmat: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
If you believe in creator, and you believe HE has power over everything.. And since HE choose to punish people because of their deeds..

Why asking questions about the punishment when you already know that HE has power over everything and HE chooses to punish people based on their deeds?

And if you believe there's no creator. This argument is baseless cuz everything refers back to the creator..

Ori e o pe rara
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:

And how does that relates to not punishing people with vile behaviours ..

If I know everything from beginning to end then I should know the Immorality that will exist which I hate, and if I'm all-powerful I should be able to stop what I hate from existing from onset so therefore punishment and laws are not necessary, I can simply make corrections from onset.

It's meaningless for me to punish someone when I've these abilities except if I'm malevolent or incapable.
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:

The madman doesn't know what he's saying.. Your IQ is too low.. Simple thing you can't understand..

Even according to your logic.. This your argument is baseless.. Do you believe that a creator exist? You have already lost this argument on both sides from all sides..

You are supposed to table your argument and have already know a refute proof to all possible answer
Your ad hominem and red herring fallacy won't help you here.
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:
If you believe in creator, and you believe HE has power over everything.. And since HE choose to punish people because of their deeds..

Why asking questions about the punishment when you already know that HE has power over everything and HE chooses to punish people based on their deeds?

And if you believe there's no creator. This argument is baseless cuz everything refers back to the creator..

Ori e o pe rara

Because I don't believe in any creator doesn't negate this argument, this is a philosophical argument.

Can you make sense from your argument that an all-knowing God punish people base on their deeds that has been destined/fated? Make me see the logical sense in this.
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by Babaheekmat: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
tintingz:

Because I don't believe in any creator doesn't negate this argument, this is a philosophical argument.

Can you make sense from your argument that an all-knowing God punish people base on their deeds that has been destined/fated? Make me see the logical sense in this.

Laughing.. I rest my case..

You are arguing about a subject and you want to exclude the subject from your argument..

Laughing.. You are absolutely illogical..

Ori e o pe at all.

I wouder how you will be making good grades in school..

Do not quote me again o.. Your IQ is too low.. Very low
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by Babaheekmat: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
tintingz:

Laughing..

I now understand your problem..

When you do something bad.. You would attach it to destiny
Where you do something good, you would attach it to yourself

If you are given a choice of a job of 1million and 2million.. You would go for 2 million without blinking.. And you won't attach it to destiny..

Choice.. Ability to choose.. That's what makes us human..

You are absolutely what you choose.. And what you do.. You can't blame anyone but yourself..

Before you choose, the creator already knows what you will choose..

Without choices.. We are robot.. A computer..
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing..

I now understand your problem..

When you do something bad.. You would attach it to destiny
Where you do something good, you would attach it to yourself

If you are given a choice of a job of 1million and 2million.. You would go for 2 million without blinking.. And you won't attach it to destiny..

Choice.. Ability to choose.. That's what makes us human..

You are absolutely what you choose.. And what you do.. You can't blame anyone but yourself..

Before you choose, the creator already knows what you will choose..

Without choices.. We are robot.. A computer..

"Before I choose, the creator already knows." Like how many minutes or hours he knows ahead of me? grin

Let me ask this, before you were created does God knows you will go for the 2 million job?
Re: Is It NECESSARY For An Omniscient God To Give Laws And Punish? by tintingz(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. I rest my case..

You are arguing about a subject and you want to exclude the subject from your argument..

Laughing.. You are absolutely illogical..

Ori e o pe at all.

I wouder how you will be making good grades in school..

Do not quote me again o.. Your IQ is too low.. Very low

I'm not excluding anything, you are the one not getting it.

Must i believe in APC party before I can argue about it?

(1) (Reply)

. / As Corruption Reached The Highest Stage In Nigeria. / Nairaland Muslims Your Advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.