Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi (9443 Views)

IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court / Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by technicallyrich(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Why he hire an aboki lawyer,plus an afonja judge.
More over ss and se biafrans are been targeted.
But what ever happens,remember that we ss and se are direct desendents of jehovah,the most high God and owner of these world.
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by wink2015(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:
I sat down one day and thought about efcc seizures and forfeitures,, I realised that all are from the south.. Is it that there are no corrupt people from d north??

The south should as a matter of urgency realise that this is a ploy to take from them and enrich d north.. Today you hear efcc seized millions of dollars from Lagos business man or efcc paraded Yahoo boys and seize 50 cars and so on.. Efcc has all their branches situated in d south,, but none in the north..

Am not in support of crime o before someone from d north with fake southern monikers come for his father's head..

You raised some important points.

There should be fairness in the prosecuting of financial crimes suspect.

The northern political leadership spare most of their corrupt politicians and turn the Sledgehammer towards the south.

A situation where it is used against the south sparing corrupt northerners is unacceptable.

Imagine Justice Tanko with 23 children all being funded from government treasury without the Nigeria state knowing about their coded looting
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by CHIGIM: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Rolings:

You funny sha........
Haba
When you are not stupid and daft, how can you type all this half truth, lies and falsehood or is it because of nairaland likes?
2 northern governors are in jail ,no southern governor is
Dasuki is there , all his southern co accused are out on bail
EFCC does not have offices in 36 states yet, not in all southern states.... They have zonal offices

Today is Sunday, go to church and ask God for forgiveness for all the trash you typed above
my bro u see wetin I see, it's people like this that are supporting these thief, this nwaboshi he is talking about is from my place ibuso where the people a suffering but the fool there representing himself, all contracts goes to him and he will not do it.how I wish he will lost in court to Ned.

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by drlateef: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:
I sat down one day and thought about efcc seizures and forfeitures,, I realised that all are from the south.. Is it that there are no corrupt people from d north??

The south should as a matter of urgency realise that this is a ploy to take from them and enrich d north.. Today you hear efcc seized millions of dollars from Lagos business man or efcc paraded Yahoo boys and seize 50 cars and so on.. Efcc has all their branches situated in d south,, but none in the north..

Am not in support of crime o before someone from d north with fake southern monikers come for his father's head..

Dasuki, I can remember very well, is from Bayelsa State. grin grin grin.

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by deandavid(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

So what do you want us to do? To protest for those thieves? Na lie o
Let me tell, if this thieves who call themselves leaders, invested in their people, villages or States or better still use the money for what its suppose to be, there will be no problem.
As them no get sense so.

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Ogaga87(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2019
checkedout:

Who be this one?

It seems you've gone senile.. Can't recognize your uncle again abi
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by checkedout: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Ogaga87:

It seems you've gone senile.. Can't recognize your uncle again abi

Oh! Yea I remember. I'm sorry my Senile uncle
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by Anibaba95(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2019
but you can live in Abuja collecting salaries without doing anything?
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by mrvitalis(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2019
Rolings:

You funny sha........
Haba
When you are not stupid and daft, how can you type all this half truth, lies and falsehood or is it because of nairaland likes?
2 northern governors are in jail ,no southern governor is
Dasuki is there , all his southern co accused are out on bail
EFCC does not have offices in 36 states yet, not in all southern states.... They have zonal offices

Today is Sunday, go to church and ask God for forgiveness for all the trash you typed above

2 christian northern governors we are saying same thing
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by mrvitalis(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Niseamaka:

Stealing is stealing my friend, whether the person is from the north or south. I have only one question for you mr. protector of southern Nigerians: why on earth will anyone need 22 bank accounts?.
How about goje
Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by adekolaelect(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2019
edo3:

You are in bondage of Ethnics and religion's bigotry which may consume your life negatively .

Re: Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pamatips:
Join Us today and make consistent profit via sports trading.... See pamabet.com for free games. You can reach out to us for games +strategy.
look at this fraud... Football trading my smelly ass ..

Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Others Join OCI Foundation's Anti Cancer Campaig / Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers / Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics