Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit (37466 Views)

Guinea President Forgives Players For AFCON Exit, Demands Part Refund / Okoye, Iwobi Receive Death Threats After Eagles AFCON Exit / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by Benekruku(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
paparazzi1987:

baba na stunt joor grin

Are you sure! I was shocked when I saw it
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by Benekruku(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
liverpool72:
guy abeg is it 4 real abi stage? hmmmm. what a odd world.

Wish someone could tell me its stunt.

I feel for the guy so bad
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by liverpool72(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:

Wish someone could tell me its stunt.
I feel for the guy so bad
nawa ooooooooo
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by panmunium(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Salah always bring bad luck
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by paparazzi1987(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you sure! I was shocked when I saw it

i am 100 percent sure . grin
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
We end careers.

Who's next? grin
Nice but why use a white South African in the picture when you consider the players in the SA squad.
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by EPIJOE: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na WA o.
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by karma2000: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Why has karma manhandled this man's fate even the football president is not spared
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-_y87s5Qls&feature=youtu.be
Benek apc boy

Is that video real or from a movie scene
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2019
We Are In The Season Of Sacking, SEDOFT Is Next To Be Sacked. Imagine Ordinary Super Chicken Sent A Whole Lion Back Home
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:38am On Jul 08, 2019
In a sane environment.... You leave when you don't leave up to expectations
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Take It In Your Stride & Move On.Life Goes On
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by Jabioro: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2019
lexyman:
The Egyptian doesn't have a choice than to support the Super Eagles on Wednesday ... we will take a sweet revenge for them grin
Which super chicken? South Africa team are better than us..with returning of Mikel Obi na canal straight..

1 Like

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by Ekaka1(m): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Egypt fucck up yesterday sha

Where Salah, elneny and trezquet dey

Infact trezquet alone na bad guy

Trezequet actually sacked this man...2-3 clear chances and the eddiott blew them. shocked sad
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by mixratio(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2019
lol.and a time to go back to the drawing board
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by XhosaNostra(f): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Nice but why use a white South African in the picture when you consider the players in the SA squad.

What does that have to do with anything? It's just a meme. Popping collar
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by onwuakpachris(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
We end careers.
Who's next? grin
bafana on Wednesday... we die here...

1 Like

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
All this North African teams gradually coming to terms with the fact that African football has evolved and there's no such thing as underdogs any longer. Who would have imagined Benin of all people would shock Morocco with all the stars they parade. And now it's SA sending the kings of African football packing. Nigeria should be cautious at this stage. Meanwhile dah SA no 5 Mkhize abi na wetin be im name and their LB change am for Salah ooo if the guy pick race dem go pick race follow am grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
onwuakpachris:
bafana on Wednesday... we die here...

Yesss! It's gonna be intense. All the best. You're going to need it. We're going to give your boys a run for their money. Literally tongue

1 Like

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by deavicky(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
Hmmm, amadu pinnick over to u and Gernot rhor
that cannot happen here Nigeria.
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by kokoA(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Datazone:
In Nigeria only death can make the Football chief to resign. Poor performance is 'a sign of greater things to come and lessons learnt.'
and "going back to the drawing board".

1 Like

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by BluntBoy(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
We end careers.

Who's next? grin

My friend, Xhosa. How are you? grin

I feel so sad that my countrymen will be sending your countrymen back to you people on Wednesday. I hope we remain friends after that match, though. And if you need a shoulder to cry on on Wednesday, you can summon me with a mention grin

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by XhosaNostra(f): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

My friend, Xhosa. How are you? grin

I feel so sad that my country will be sending your country back to you people on Wednesday. I hope we remain friends after that match, though. And if you need a shoulder to cry on on Wednesday, you can summon me with a mention grin

LMAO. We'll see about that. Meanwhile, you can start to press the outfit you'll be wearing when you go to pick up your boys at the airport. The cup is coming home down South this time, baba. Una go chi chum chin tongue grin
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by BluntBoy(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. We'll see about that. Meanwhile, you can start to press the outfit you'll be wearing when you go to pick up your boys at the airport. The cup is coming home down South this time, baba. Una go chi chum chin tongue grin

OK o grin . We will see about that.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by XhosaNostra(f): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK o grin . We will see about that.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by webincomeplus(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
One of the best matches I've watched so far. E be like say that song wey South Africa sing enter stadium na incantation. They played like real demons. Hopefully their weyrey go come down before them meet us. Because if we meet that yesterday South Africa team kperen. Ile lon lo tarara
It's one this to have a game plan, but it's another thing to play against an opponent that would allow you to execute that game plan. If your opponent is a very good team, but you're still able to execute your game plan against them, you can still beat them flat. Similarly, if your opponent is a shitty team, but they still manage to frustrate your plans, they can beat you blue and black.

Last last, winners are decided on the pitch. Not by previous games. Not by calibre of players. And not by the style of play. If you want to argue this, take a second look at this AFCON's results from day 1.
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by hens4real(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Is South Africa Liverpool? Why should their winning cost other people their jobs!?
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What does that have to do with anything? It's just a meme. Popping collar
So even in your memes, you use a white man to represent SA.
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by XhosaNostra(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
So even in your memes, you use a white man to represent SA.

You have issues. Don't make them my problem.
Re: Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You have issues. Don't make them my problem.
Oh you have the issue ... go back to your white masters, your subservience is ingrained I guess cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UFC 278: Leon Edwards Defeats Usman Kamaru / Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos / Graham Potter Has Been Appointed As New Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.