Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa (26002 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Boyooosa(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2019
What about you

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by spencekat(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2019
sexyboy193:
Good one. We all miss keshi. This Rorh doesn't have his quality. Happy Sunday everyone
Rohr and Keshi are two different individuals.

1 Like

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by monimekaz(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2019
9jayes:
Stephen Keshi deserves dis year Ballon d'or. He's the best player in the league this season

(In warri voice) Na early morning u don dey take weed bros eeh .. Son of man !!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by LarryBee1k: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2019
9jayes:
Stephen Keshi deserves dis year Ballon d'or. He's the best player in the league this season
Stop making fun of the dead.

4 Likes

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by moshino(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2019
9jayes:

You smoked that expired rubbish again.

3 Likes

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by SEGLIZ: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2019
SILVERLINES:
We pray that ur dream be fulfilled

Looking at those squad u are going to encounter

Yesterday was luck

We pray the same luck be repeating itself
Till u achieved ur heart desires

you ain't sure you are truly awoke.
stand clear open your eyes and mind for its the dawn of a brand new day.
luck your ugly yansh
I no fit laugh o.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Unrated900(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
This is the only outstanding player in Nigeria

Not that snail player called mikel

Useless but nothing.

Spitsss

1 Like

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by stanliwise(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2019
wolesmile:
I believe you.
But why not prove this by giving every match bonus, every gift and "dash" that comes with this tournament, even the medal given after the victory (it is assured, I believe), to his family.

But I know you won't.
Then don't bother telling us you are dedicating it to him....
olodo please read very well. He said if he wins the cup, he will dedicate it to Stephen keshi
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by mikejj(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
grin but mallam musa u are not playing well hope you know.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by vickydevoka(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2019
mikejj:
grin but mallam musa u are not playing well hope you know.

Na lie. Musa plays better Dan any other person in de field yxday. De only problem was his 18 box initiative
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by wolesmile(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
olodo please read very well. He said if he wins the cup, he will dedicate it to Stephen keshi
Oponu ni e. Learn to read between the lines.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Mendula35(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Getting a job is good after graduation, but creating one for yourself is even sweeter.
Our president means business.
Earn a clean 8k or more daily selling from the comfort of your home .
Want to know more?
Link up in Whatsapp now, request to join group.
. Interested 08142260683
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Haykinsofficial: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2019
9jayes:

Abeg wer u dey buy ur weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by yinkeys(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:
Keshi the big boss
The only thung I dislike about him was his bringing of some annoying players like Deji or whatever the Bleep is his nsme
Sunday MBA and some home based players were given a chance. Unfortunately Gernot rohr doesn’t believe in the NPFL
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by stanliwise(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
wolesmile:
Oponu ni e. Learn to read between the lines.
2 +2 = 4 and not 5. stop looking for what was never there. He clearly didn't state he was gonna take care of thr family.
Did the family tell you they were suffering, where did this mentality come from
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by CoolAmbience(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
omonla10:
how can u say yesterday was luck?.. That means u, finishing university or polytechnic was luck or getting where u are now is luck.. I strongly disagree bro.. The boys had a better team and put in some hardwork..
When last have we had 4 good wingers in the team at once

I agree with you. There was no thing as luck in yesterday's win by the Super Eagles.

The desire to win was visible while the work needed to do so was glaringly displayed.

I say kudos to them, and hope that they better with each game.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by wolesmile(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
2 +2 = 4 and not 5. stop looking for what was never there. He clearly didn't state he was gonna take care of thr family.
Did the family tell you they were suffering, where did this mentality come from
Did I tell you he stated anything of such? The discourse here is dedication, boy. And it's for people who understand my point, not small boys who can't comprehend language. Stay off my mention.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by whodohgeepee(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Getting a job is good after graduation, but creating one for yourself is even sweeter.
Want to know more?

Add up bro/sis. 08184112339
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by dam2000(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2019
South Africa loading
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by jeroncomputers(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2019
Adeoludt:
Word
embarassed
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by DeRay98(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2019
9jayes:

No be kolo be dis? grin
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2019
I want to win the Copa America for Messi grin

Stop dreaming!!! Musa and Co should just focus on progressing in the AFCON. They can now talk about winning it for the whole of Nigeria once they are able to make the final.. .

South Africa is proving to be a strong opponent now...
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by deltateam: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:
Keshi the big boss
The only thung I dislike about him was his bringing of some annoying players like Deji or whatever the Bleep is his nsme

You can forgive him about that. As a manager, sometimes you see things others don't. Check out how Mo Salah couldn't do much against SA.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by yomsat: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2019
I wish you well
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Lordjb: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Please win it oh, we beg cheesy
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by watchindelta(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2019
kenzysmith:
Guy una don start again una don win one match now una no go humble una self. When i watch south africa played and see hw organised and ruthless in conter attack and compose in front of goal i begin to wonder how on earth can we even hold them without them scoring, remeber egypt have a brillant goalkeeper and they played as a unit yet south africa beat them in front of a crowded stadium. In my own point of veiw south africa re favourite to progress to the semis.
don't 4get style make game. Southafrica group stage was rubbish. But Yesterday they played a fantastic football. If Nigerian no up their game byebye 4 them.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by watchindelta(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2019
Musa start to dey do good crosses if u wan win the cup! Use ur brain wel on 18box too.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by Maryo12(f): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Want to know more?
08060543505 add
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by alexvatt(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Want to know more?
Interested 08035958775
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by handsomeyinka(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2019
Maket:
Can you escape Bafana bafana?
We only need monkey to escape banana banana.
Re: I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa by mamajj17(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Easier said than done, Musa abeg goes with your WORD, cos words are like EGGS. All the very Best dear wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Paper Names Kelechi Iheanacho ''Europe's Deadllest Striker'' / Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim / Arsenal To Return To Training Next Week But Players Will Train Individually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.