Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I (2462 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by akelicious(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2019
S-East Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle In The North
Igbo native doctors cries out- Give us land,Amadioha needs to settle in the north

According to one of the native doctor in Anambra state said that they also need land from the northern part to help grow their business and help people who are in the need of their magical power

Full report at

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/south-east-native-doctors-demand-land.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Henry22(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2019
It's a joke right? grin

1 Like

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Omudia11: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Lmao to sambisa
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Henry22:
It's a joke right? grin

Which kind joke?

1 Like

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Gullah: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by ikbnice(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigeria has really come to ridicule.

5 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Amadioha now wants to settle in the north.

The gods are wise.

7 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by QueenSekxy(f): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2019
This is what buhari has made the country look. A laughing stock. Shame

7 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by hisgrace090: 7:36am On Jul 07, 2019
And they should be fast with it before an ultimatum land their table.

8 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by juvewalex(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
My country sha ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by slimfit1(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Karatum:

Which kind joke?

The gods are high
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Lovelive: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2019
QueenSekxy:
This is what buhari has made the country look. A laughing stock. Shame
Seriously, you said it all.
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by aolawale025: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Whats fair for one is fair to all
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by tsdarkside(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2019
hahahahaha....

wahala and counter-wahala....

kiki....

5 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by lastmessenger: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2019
This Ruga matter don become joke o. In fact it was a joke taken too far by the FG

4 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2019
juvewalex:
My country sha ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i tell you....nigeria always manage to bring you to laugh upon all troubles....

nigeria is a unique nation on earth....

2 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Pavore9: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2019
The god has spoken! cheesy

1 Like

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by RichBoy247: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Can Amadioha resist the next invasion of Fulani herdsmen?
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by haffaze777(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2019
I support this
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Seetto: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Please, they should allocate sambisa forest to them, grin grin
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Trendy247: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
They need Amadio settlement grin
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by MikeBetty(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
RichBoy247:
Can Amadioha resist the next invasion of Fulani herdsmen?
Leave The Fight For The gods

3 Likes

Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by Cletus77(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nigeria is one unique nation that is held down by bad leadership. They can turn any pressing matters into laughter in a very short time
Very Happy folks grin

Guess we should all advance the AMADIOHA settlements agenda grin grin

Don't be surprised that some people can still shout that AMADIOHA wants to invade their lands like RUGA grin
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by rex444(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hehehehehehe indeed... Isn't this what our youths are known for ? Instead of standing up firm n strong for the success of our dear country and take our place as the true future leaders that our ancestors have denied from us, we make a joke and laff over everything.....it is well
Re: S-east Native Doctors Demand Land From The North Says Amadioha Needs To Settle I by biafrandiehard: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Best news ever. Since Buhari and his fulani fools think that they are smarter to the smartest tribe in the world. They think that igbos are the mumu yoruba people they used and converted majority of them into muslim religion. We are the Biafrans and we know better than our shoe shinners, suya makers.

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari's 20yrs Old Nephew Became A Billionairre In This Administration - Jun / Does Nigeria Have Missile? / Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.