Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory (20859 Views)

Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by ernieboy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
May we sing that kinda song again against South Africa.

May the “Ighalo syndrome” (1 game on and 2 off games) never visit us again for the remaining part of the tournament
after watching same vs Egypt, I fear that same team pass Cameroon but I pray the eagles triumph.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by ernieboy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
tpraiz:
I love Kanu's maturity yesterday unlike Eto'o, very childish
don't mind eto'o, he was jumping like a frog in the first half with a smug expression, which the s eagles wiped off his face in the second half.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by Donwyz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
anonymous96:
Smh.. Fake news ..This was even b4 the Madagascar game
God bless you for this....I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by educhigo: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
i hope history will not repeat again,because south africa make nigeria not defend there champion last africa cup of nation

Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by naijajobx: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dont get too excited your performance is still woeful and lord was just on your side yesterday we need the cup this is not.the time to celebrate
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by wealthywiseman: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cutezt:
Here is how the super eagles celebrated on the streets of Egypt after their hard fought victory over Cameroon on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gdBbzn48Y

Guy, this video was just before the Guinea match.
Certainly not after the Cameroonian match.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by Exodora: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
I am happy not because I care or am I a football fan but because of my cousins who have stayed in Cameroon and have same poor mentality like the Cameroon will let my house remain in peace through out this period .
They hype Cameroon like is one better country not knowing if we are giving free passport sef to go there we no go gry give am a try sef
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by Horus(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neUEFARVoZU

Super eagles celebration after Cameroon win
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kudos to them.
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by Pablonkor: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
I know Rohr was behind dancing SOAPY as he escaped going back to either Germany or Madagascar to meet his wife
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by chigoziri2403(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Old video, not against Cameroon Nairaland mods should verify information before pushing it to front page
Re: Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Celebrate Cameroon Victory by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:

But if any nation would evict us, please let it not be Ghana or south Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen / Matuidi Apologises For Tackle On Onazi / Saudi Arabia Ready To Suspend Its Alcohol Ban To Boost Its Bid To Host 2034 WC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.