Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo (1332 Views)

I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore / How To Use Your Smartphone As Your Dash Cam In Your Car. / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo by Gazzy88(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2019
I've been without phone for a while now and I'm just "life less" without it. It isn't easy for a man to be begging cheaply as this oo. I ought to have gotten a new one but....... I guess you understand. Help someone please!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo by Afz9095(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Gazzy88:
I've been without phone for a while now and I'm just "life less" without it. It isn't easy for a man to be begging cheaply as this oo. I ought to have gotten a new one but....... I guess you understand. Help someone please!!!
you've downloaded the rom and the flash tool, let's talk on whatsapp so that I can put you through
Re: If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo by Gazzy88(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Afz9095:
you've downloaded the rom and the flash tool, let's talk on whatsapp so that I can put you through
please I don't have your number again
Re: If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo by Kunleforreal(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Gazzy88:

If you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me for fixing of your bricked phone.
Re: If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo by Gazzy88(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Kunleforreal:

If you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me for fixing of your bricked phone.
drop your contact please
Re: If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo by Kunleforreal(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Gazzy88:
drop your contact please

Please, check my signature for my contact information
Re: If You Have An Android Phone To Dash Out, I Don't Mind Oo by Emeka71(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Please, check my signature for my contact information
I think you can fix NOKIA N8.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Four Reasons Why We Love The New HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 / ...... / Farewell To Power Phobia With The Hot 8 With 5000 Mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.