Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Will Win AFCON For Keshi-- Musa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Win AFCON For Keshi-- Musa (198 Views)

I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Win AFCON For Keshi-- Musa by Nwasoprince: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Keshi last won the AFCON title for Nigeria, leading the team to victory in the 2013 edition of the tournament in South Africa, and Musa was part of the squad.

Speaking with CAF online, Musa who was one of the only three players that won the 2013 AFCON left in this year’s squad alongside captain Mikel Obi and Kenneth Omeruo, said Keshi was like a father to him.

He said, “It was such a happy occasion when we won in 2013 and we said as a team then that there is no bigger honour than winning something for your country. Now, it is the same for us this year after missing out over the last two editions.

“If we win the title, I am going to dedicate it to the late Stephen Keshi because he was like a father to me. It’s not that easy losing someone so special to you and the memories I have left of him are like a motivator.

Read more here
https://www.brubee.com.ng/2019/07/i-will-win-afcon-for-keshi.html

(1) (Reply)

Accurate Manipulated Games Available For Pay After / Watch Best Of Asisat Oshoala / Nairaland Football Predictions Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.