Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's (28894 Views)

Felicitations As AlexReports Son Named After Godwin Maduka Clocks 1 (Pictures) / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
but why the hate? a lot of mental patients on this forum

he updated about Ned and Regina bla bla did he force you to open the thread?

you people should get sense, this is a fellow human like you doing what's making himself Happy and y'all crying like spoilt toys

what nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
award to Regina unto? someone who have not at gain anything yet in the society.....this country self

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Is this not a useless reportage?

Where is she given the award in any of the images?

The image clearly says "presented to alexreports as best pr blogger in Nigeria".

At this point, I think it's pertinent that Nigerians should always pause to consider what they hear before reacting. Always to fast to talk without pausing to think and ask 'What could I be missing here?'

Just see the mumu title sef:"Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's"

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by crackhouse(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
This Alex come resemble the embattled senator Abbo

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Northkendal(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Who this guy dey deceive with this wacky award?

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by madjune(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'm sure he borrowed money from Ned to organize this charade.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Legendguru: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by iamfromlagos(f): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
E be like say Na fly this guy be for him former life. Always doing follow follow for him pikin mate.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Fitz22(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
This asslicker again..

You organized an award show and awarded yourself then dedicated to gain attention

I spit on the Photoshop artist who designed that banner on that wood crafted award, that's if you didn't craft it yourself.

I mean, it looks rather like an obituary.

Hahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by inyeneabas: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
NasarawaReports:
Seee

Is it my eyes or did any other person notice the award reads Trancorp Hilton HOTAL shocked
Roadside, wacky or whatever try and do a thorough job.
I am just minding my business sha wink

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by vicadex07(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
crackhouse:
This Alex come resemble the embattled senator Abbo

He too go like intimacy gadget shop cos na beauty queen and fake olosho actresses he dey always follow up and down grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Rextizz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Born2Breed:
This Alexreporter can hype you to the top for just chikini money.
This one don't have sense, the same guy will fvck you for chikini money.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by CyberWolf: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Why are you guys making mockery of this guy? He is just doing his innocent hustling and you’re here mocking him? .... With the way he is going, he is gonna blow within a short time. OP more strength to your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Junkie1: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
ekene101:
Asslicker continue wasting ur 256mb of life u have left monitoring and reporting a fellow man like u..stop disturbing us with Ned stark and his regina arya story up and dan..haba u no dey shame sef as u dey follow dis small girl for yansh everyday,u be parasite 4 ur forma life.. I swear to plank u with 4 by 4 just dey hungry me.nonsense
NED STARK NI? LOL

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by tesppidd: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chai

Na so this girl mama jus open office for her pikin head.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by sauceEEP(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Transcorp Hilton HOTAL indeed.... angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
This asslicker again..

You organized an award show and awarded yourself then dedicated to gain attention

I spit on the Photoshop artist who designed that banner on that wood crafted award, that's if you didn't craft it yourself.

Dear Lord... Is there anything left of that blogger's life history? Choi... Bros, fear God na. shocked cry

You pipo wee jus be speaking the truth anyhow.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
After all these insults, e go shock una say Buhari list go show, and una go see Mr. Alex Reports as special adviser to the President on social media matters. grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by GRADEXP2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
NasarawaReports:
Seee

This award doesnt look real... What is Nicon Hilton Hotal instead of Hotel?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by GRADEXP2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
NasarawaReports:
Seee

This award doesnt look real... What is Transcorp Hilton Hotal instead of Hotel?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
This asslicker again..

[img]https://media1./images/1e7ccca734b1852a167a7669ca90661e/tenor.gif?itemid=14109011[/img]
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Jaqenhghar: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Barryseal:
Some of the comments are funny. But really, Alex is a good hustler, he used to be on my contact list then on bbm. One could tell he is always keen to network. Good to see him at the top. Congrats
Is that the top to you?
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Barryseal: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Is that the top to you?
It's not. He's at the bottom.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 08, 2019
This dude is a pure kiss ass grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by samydo(m): 2:39am On Jul 08, 2019
See as yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities / Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway / Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.