Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? (470 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by Casemiro(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
is there a way to choose if my child will look exactly like me before birth?

can surrogacy help?

thank
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by GuestLog: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Casemiro:
is there a way to choose if my child will look exactly like me before birth?

can surrogacy help?

thank
Oga unless you want to increase your chromosomes from 23 to 46. If not, leave it to chance.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by Kingpee2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abeg just let nature take its place...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by mamajj17(f): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
What a Question? sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by mamajj17(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
What a Question? You no look like your Parents? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by FatherBona: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hang your wife's legs on the wardrobe
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by Casemiro(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
GuestLog:
Oga unless you want to increase your chromosomes from 23 to 46. If not, leave it to chance.

how can this be done
Re: How Do I Give Birth To A Child That Will Look Exactly Like Me? by Casemiro(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
Abeg just let nature take its place...

nature is already in its place....

(1) (Reply)

How To Carry Out Pregnant Test With Salt(complete Guide) / Remove Your Black Spot, Pimples, Rashes In 1 Week Time / Candida Infections: Any Quick Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.