Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Birthday: I Have Survived By His Grace- Eucharia Ajuzie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birthday: I Have Survived By His Grace- Eucharia Ajuzie (494 Views)

Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: I Have Survived By His Grace- Eucharia Ajuzie by FRESHGIST247: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sometimes life will throw at you events you cannot control but how you react to it tells more about your personality.

Being alive is a gift from God- Eucharia

This is the story of Eucharia Ajuzie, a lady of substance, a journalist by profession, an igbo lady from Abia State and above all a philanthropist. Unlike most people in today’s contemporary society, Eucharia has been able to hold her own despite so many challenges life has thrown at.

This is a lady who suffered a life threatening illness which many would have given up on life as a result of such hopeless situation. But the reverse has been the case with her even as she came out of it to become a role model to other ladies passing through same challenges.

According to her ” surviving has not been easy but the grace of God saw me through and if there is anything I can do to thank him, I think praising him should be my hobby.” She said as she celebrate her birthday today July 7th, 2019.

Eucharia Ajuzie once passed out during one of her era of constant illness but miraculously survived after being rushed to Braithwate Memorial Hospital, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. She couldn’t even stay for her mandatory three weeks NYSC orientation camp, all she could do was just register and redeploy from Delta State to Rivers State where she later completed her Youth Corps service year.

People may not understand, but alot have happened to her in the pass few years both positive and negative, one striking thing about it all is her strong faith in God.

She was privileged to be under the tutorials of one Mr. Frank Eze, MD of Gadgets Place who she works for the impact of the mentorship has really been unprecedented.
There is an African adage, which says, show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, that has played a role in her life. She has had very supportive and encouraging friends like Ifeoma Clement, Mary, Frank Anyahara, Adeola Adeyemo and Blessing Dubi. The family they say lies your first best friends that has been the case with Eucharia Ajuzie who has been blessed with such wonderful fellows like Ephraim Ajuzie, Njedeka Jesus Ajuzie, Captain Christian Agumor, her sweet mum Mrs Ajuzie.

http://regulusnews.com/2019/07/07/birthday-i-have-survived-by-his-grace-eucharia-ajuzie/

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Takes His 'beef' With Instagram To Another Level / Queen Ivory Chidi Takes Diabetes Campaign To Abuja Barrack / Ladies Never Marry For Love"ik Ogbonna Ex-wife Reveals".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.