Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus (1946 Views)

Things To Avoid When Treating Staph Aureus Infection / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Staph Aureus Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Omaricha002(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
THE NIGHMARE CALLED STAPH AUREUS
ATTENTION!!!
Do you know that a Simple toilet Infection can generate to STDs which is Sexually Transmitted Diseases? Do you know that any infection that is not well treated can cause a lot of damages to human's life? Do you know that Staphylococcus Aureus as stubborn bacteria has rendered many marriages childless and consequently leads to separation and divorce? Do you know that so many people both married men and women who are not aware of this bacteria always go from one pastor to another for prayer because of the movements around their body and the disturbing sound or noise coming out of their stomach without looking for the best solution for their problem? Do you know that infections caused by Staph aureus bacteria can cause Infertility both in men and women, miscarriage, madness and even death? Because the more the infection lives in the body the more it destroys the body system.
Before we go further, Let me list out four most common reasons for infection/bacteria recurrence in human body.
Taking the incorrect medication
Taking medication incorrectly
Forgetting to make sure your partner gets treated
Being exposed to a new STD/bacteria
At this juncture, let us throw more light on one of the high ranked stubborn bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus.
What is Staphylococcus Aureus?
Staphylococcus aureus is a gram-positive, round-shaped bacterium that is a member of the Firmicutes, and it is a usual member of the microbiota of the body, frequently found in the upper respiratory tract and on the skin.
Staphylococcus aureus is a very complex disease and most problematic bacteria apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection. It destroys the immune system thereby leading to numerous damages and symptoms in the human body. Seriously, about 45 to 65 percent of people are carrying Staphylococcus aureus. Getting infected with staphylococcus aureus bacteria is quite easy but getting rid of it is not.
EFFECTS OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
It attacks the lung leading to staphylococcus pneumonia.
It leads to brain infection which results in occasional forgetfulness.
It attacks the blood thereby leading to crawling and biting sensations on the skin.
It attacks the bones, the muscles, and joints leading to general body weakness, muscular and joint pains and spasm.
It attacks the ovary and the womb thereby leading to tubal blockage and female infertility.
It leads to hormonal imbalances thereby leading to a change in the menstrual cycle, scanty menses, or even no menses at all.
It affects the sperm motility thereby leading to low sperm count and male infertility.
SYMPTOMS OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
Itchiness
Itchiness in private parts
Stomach noise
Skin Rashes
Frequent Urinating
Hotness of the body always
Headache and malaria/typhoid
Waist pain, joint pains, back pain, and bone marrow pains
Frequent sweating
Light boil
Moving sensation around the body
Painful sexual intercourse
Loss of sexual urge
Zero or low sperm count
Watery sperm
Blockage of woman fallopian tube
Premature ejaculation
Lack of ovulation
Infertility men
Infertility in women
Purse from men manhood
Internal heat
Rumbling within the stomach
Some worm-like movement within the body
Dark and watery menstruation
Inability to go more than one round during sex
Hotness of the womb
Scanty and irregular menstruation
Wet nipple
Serious, sweet and uncontrollable itching and scratching in the genitals (vulva)
Some kind of numbness in your joints, limbs, and fingers when you wake up from sleep in the morning
Weak Erection
Lack of sexual desires among married couple
Penile and vaginal discharges
Irritations in the male and female organ
Lack of ovulation
Unbalanced hormone
Irregular menstruation and at times miscarriages if at all there is conception
What is MRSA?
MRSA means Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. It is a bacterium that causes infections in different parts of the body. It’s tougher and harder to treat than most strains of Staphylococcus aureus because it’s resistant to some commonly used antibiotics. It is sometimes called a “superbug”.
The bacteria are experts at adapting to the drugs used to kill them, so when a course of antibiotics fails or isn’t completed, these bugs can come back with a vengeance.
MRSA infections are common among people who have weak immune systems and are in hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care centers.
HOW TO TRACK DOWN STAPH AUREUS
Staphylococcus Aureus can be track-down (search & find) through various Laboratory test which is done through Culture, such as:
BLOOD CULTURE: the test helps to detect infections spreading through the blood stream.
URINE ANALYSIS: is used to detect urinary tract infections. Urinalysis involves checking the appearance, concentration and content of urine.
STOOL CULTURE: is used to detects and identifies bacteria that cause infections of the lower digestive tract.
URETHRAL SWAB: Urethral discharge culture is used to identify infections in the urethra or genital tract.
HIGH VAGINA SWAB (HVS): High Vaginal Swab is a technique used to obtain a sample of discharge from the vagina. This is then sent for microscopy, culture and sensitivity.
HVS TEST = High Vagina Swab
SEMEN CULTURE: is the laboratory testing of a semen sample. The test aims at detecting potential pathogen micro-organisms that may cause infection of the male genitourinary tract.
SEMEN ANALYSIS: is a test that measures the quantity and quality of the fluid released during ejaculation. It evaluates both the liquid portion called semen or seminal fluid, and the microscopic moving cells called sperm.
THINGS TO AVOID WHEN TREATING STAPH AUREUS INFECTION
Avoid sexual intercourse within the few weeks you are treating STDs such as Staphylococcus Aureus and Gonorrhea etc Why? Because when you have sexual intercourse or when sperm or vaginal secretion ( in case of women) comes out of your body, the sexually transmitted micro-organism will reproduce and multiply under the condition and that is exactly why it seems that the STD such as Staph aureus is not going or stubborn.
Avoid sugary foods such as Honey, Mineral drinks, Bananas, Ripe Plantain, Sweet, Bournvita, Pineapple, etc Why? Because STDs or bacteria like Staph Aureus grows well in anything that is sugary.
Avoid Coconut meat and coconut water, Bitter kola, Cashew nuts, and Fried groundnut. for total cure for staph infection you need 6 weeks uninterrupted treatment. staph can be cure by combination of tablets, injection and a very good roots and herbs. look for a very good fertility clinic (doctor) fertility doctors are experts in handling of infection. and also look for a very good tradomedical doctor. NOTE ginger, garlic and lemon are also anti-infection. they attack and slow down the growth of staph infection, and also boost your immune system. thanks. iam MC Omaricha smart.
(

1 Like

Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Omaricha002(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
it takes wisdom to make a tight dicision.
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Omaricha002(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
knowledge is power
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2019
For those who needed herbs on staphylococcus infection can reach me on 08029724901 for those in Lagos. Treated much of it and treated on this has never failed me in any way. As there are testimony on like those that quack herbal people gave them rubbish. My herbs are strictly local .... don't come asking you are looking for nafdac approved herbs. A lot of people still looking for the strongest antibiotics which does nothing but for the main time to come back stronger and most of this cause waiSt pains, some chest, some if it has stay long body itches, while some has started urinating blood because the staph is treated with injection and antibiotic drugs. Am not a fluck in the treatment of staphylococcus. I can go on and on but in women is a lot rigid to be treated which require calmNess and slow and steady to treat and done lot more of that treatment too on many occasions
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Saintly01(m): 2:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Great write-up Omaricha002
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Omaricha002(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
thanks brother, wisdom is great
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by ofeco: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omaricha002:
ATTENTION!!!
Do you know that a Simple toilet Infection can generate to STDs which is Sexually Transmitted Diseases? Do you know that any infection that is not well treated can cause a lot of damages to human's life? Do you know that Staphylococcus Aureus as stubborn bacteria has rendered many marriages childless and consequently leads to separation and divorce? Do you know that so many people both married men and women who are not aware of this bacteria always go from one pastor to another for prayer because of the movements around their body and the disturbing sound or noise coming out of their stomach without looking for the best solution for their problem? Do you know that infections caused by Staph aureus bacteria can cause Infertility both in men and women, miscarriage, madness and even death? Because the more the infection lives in the body the more it destroys the body system.
Before we go further, Let me list out four most common reasons for infection/bacteria recurrence in human body.
At this juncture, let us throw more light on one of the high ranked stubborn bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus.
Staphylococcus aureus is a gram-positive, round-shaped bacterium that is a member of the Firmicutes, and it is a usual member of the microbiota of the body, frequently found in the upper respiratory tract and on the skin.
Staphylococcus aureus is a very complex disease and most problematic bacteria apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection. It destroys the immune system thereby leading to numerous damages and symptoms in the human body. Seriously, about 45 to 65 percent of people are carrying Staphylococcus aureus. Getting infected with staphylococcus aureus bacteria is quite easy but getting rid of it is not.
It attacks the blood thereby leading to crawling and biting sensations on the skin.
It attacks the bones, the muscles, and joints leading to general body weakness, muscular and joint pains and spasm.
It attacks the ovary and the womb thereby leading to tubal blockage and female infertility.
It leads to hormonal imbalances thereby leading to a change in the menstrual cycle, scanty menses, or even no menses at all.
It affects the sperm motility thereby leading to low sperm count and male infertility.
Itchiness
Stomach noise
Skin Rashes
Frequent Urinating
Frequent sweating
Light boil
Loss of sexual urge
Zero or low sperm count
Watery sperm
Premature ejaculation
Lack of ovulation
Infertility men
Infertility in women
Purse from men manhood
Internal heat
Hotness of the womb
Wet nipple
Serious, sweet and uncontrollable itching and scratching in the genitals (vulva)
Some kind of numbness in your joints, limbs, and fingers when you wake up from sleep in the morning
Weak Erection
Lack of ovulation
Unbalanced hormone
What is MRSA?
MRSA means Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. It is a bacterium that causes infections in different parts of the body. It’s tougher and harder to treat than most strains of Staphylococcus aureus because it’s resistant to some commonly used antibiotics. It is sometimes called a “superbug”.
The bacteria are experts at adapting to the drugs used to kill them, so when a course of antibiotics fails or isn’t completed, these bugs can come back with a vengeance.
MRSA infections are common among people who have weak immune systems and are in hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care centers.
Staphylococcus Aureus can be track-down (search & find) through various Laboratory test which is done through Culture, such as:
BLOOD CULTURE: the test helps to detect infections spreading through the blood stream.
URINE ANALYSIS: is used to detect urinary tract infections. Urinalysis involves checking the appearance, concentration and content of urine.
STOOL CULTURE: is used to detects and identifies bacteria that cause infections of the lower digestive tract.
URETHRAL SWAB: Urethral discharge culture is used to identify infections in the urethra or genital tract.
HIGH VAGINA SWAB (HVS): High Vaginal Swab is a technique used to obtain a sample of discharge from the vagina. This is then sent for microscopy, culture and sensitivity.
SEMEN CULTURE: is the laboratory testing of a semen sample. The test aims at detecting potential pathogen micro-organisms that may cause infection of the male genitourinary tract.
SEMEN ANALYSIS: is a test that measures the quantity and quality of the fluid released during ejaculation. It evaluates both the liquid portion called semen or seminal fluid, and the microscopic moving cells called sperm.
Avoid sexual intercourse within the few weeks you are treating STDs such as Staphylococcus Aureus and Gonorrhea etc Why? Because when you have sexual intercourse or when sperm or vaginal secretion ( in case of women) comes out of your body, the sexually transmitted micro-organism will reproduce and multiply under the condition and that is exactly why it seems that the STD such as Staph aureus is not going or stubborn.
Avoid sugary foods such as Honey, Mineral drinks, Bananas, Ripe Plantain, Sweet, Bournvita, Pineapple, etc Why? Because STDs or bacteria like Staph Aureus grows well in anything that is sugary.
Avoid Coconut meat and coconut water, Bitter kola, Cashew nuts, and Fried groundnut. for total cure for staph infection you need 6 weeks uninterrupted treatment. staph can be cure by combination of tablets, injection and a very good roots and herbs. look for a very good fertility clinic (doctor) fertility doctors are experts in handling of infection. and also look for a very good tradomedical doctor. NOTE ginger, garlic and lemon are also anti-infection. they attack and slow down the growth of staph infection, and also boost your immune system. thanks. iam MC Omaricha smart.
(
Herbal doctors are good at explaining symptoms but when it comes to cure, they will eat your money and give you what ever pleases them. in 2008 I started having stomach bit and later a moving object all part of my body. I was listening to Water African helbal on Lion FM UNN, Nsukka
They said a whole lot of sweet talking treatment, when I visited their office at odinigbo Nsukka, I met the herbal doctor,he said I am suffering from staph and I should pay 20,000 we later settled for 15000 which I paid immediately,he asked me to buy big Eva water and a bottle Hot when I bought it ,he used it to prepare some drugs that gave to drink, I took the drugs for months without any positive signs when I complained to him ,he asked to bring more money for another drugs, I left the Eva water and Hot that I took there and came back. someone now referred me to Salome herbal medicine, at the same Nsukka, the man charged me 10000+ card , when he was giving me drugs,it was the same thing, no positive signs, when I visited Lagos I met so many her doctors that could not proper solution to my predicament. In August this year the movement became worst the parasite is multiply in my body, is everywhere in my body,my head , eyes,leg,back etc. I have visited different laboratories and medical doctors including a white doctor known seems to know what I am passing through, I friend took me to one laboratory in Umuahia, the lady took my blood, urine and stool for test , she said I have tapeworm in my system,I saw the worms through her microscope. she recommended yomasan and parasiquentel worm drugs, I have taken those drugs but the movement/ worms have refused to die, I must say that those drugs paralyzed the worms when I was taking it , the movement reduced except the younger worms that was biting me . now that I have finished the drugs the movement have started again. when I take the drugs the worms will quickly run out of my stomach to my back, leg and head. please I need a solution, I have spent so much money on this illness and I want it to stop, please help. this is my number 08146141755.thanks
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Omaricha002(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
I will help you
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Angelo235: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Omaricha002:
ATTENTION!!!
Itchiness
Stomach noise
Skin Rashes
Frequent Urinating
Frequent sweating
Light boil
Loss of sexual urge
Zero or low sperm count
Watery sperm
Premature ejaculation
Lack of ovulation
Infertility men
Infertility in women
Purse from men manhood
Internal heat
Hotness of the womb
Wet nipple
Weak Erection
Lack of ovulation
Unbalanced hormone
What is MRSA?
(
,..........sir pls I need help on treating staph and candida infection....here is my contact..07031151315
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by ppeessuu: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Let me help those that have the staph infection.
Staph infection grows biofilm that shield them from been destroy by natural antibiotics, so therefore the only way to cure that bastard is to destroy the biofilm.

The best treatment to destroy the biofilm is DE(diatomaceous earth).
This wild destroy the biofilm .
So therefore the best combination for staph cure is

DE + oregano oil or
DE +garlic supplement or
DE+ ACV capsules or
DE +very good and strong natural antibiotics.

Trust me without destroying the biofilm u are wasting ur money.
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Angelo235: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
ppeessuu:
Staph infection grows biofilm that shield them from been destroy by natural antibiotics, so therefore the only way to cure that bastard is to destroy the biofilm.

DE + oregano oil or
DE +garlic supplement or
DE+ ACV capsules or

.....sir ..pls how can I get thses supplements....here is my contact..07031151315
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Omaricha002(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
call me
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Olunowo: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Omaricha002:
ATTENTION!!!
Itchiness
Stomach noise
Skin Rashes
Frequent Urinating
Frequent sweating
Light boil
Loss of sexual urge
Zero or low sperm count
Watery sperm
Premature ejaculation
Lack of ovulation
Infertility men
Infertility in women
Purse from men manhood
Internal heat
Hotness of the womb
Wet nipple
Weak Erection
Lack of ovulation
Unbalanced hormone
What is MRSA?
(

Pls sir, how can you help me get rid of staph. I've spent a whole lot without any cure. Pls kindly help
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Olunowo: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2020
ppeessuu:

DE + oregano oil or
DE +garlic supplement or
DE+ ACV capsules or

Pls help
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Olunowo: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Omaricha002:
call me

How do I contact you sir?
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by Omaricha002(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2020
08037728124 my number
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by profchudo(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2022
ppeessuu:

DE + oregano oil or
DE +garlic supplement or
DE+ ACV capsules or

Boss what's DE? And where can I get one?
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by sunnyg12(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2022
ppeessuu:

DE + oregano oil or
DE +garlic supplement or
DE+ ACV capsules or

Am interested, please help.
Re: The Nighmare Called Staph Aureus by profchudo(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2022
sunnyg12:

Am interested, please help.

Seems you are having the same issue

(1) (Reply)

Cockroach Infestation.. Please Help! / Ruzu Herbal Bitters Is A Game Changer. / 24 Years Old Romanian Boy Died After Infecting Over 40 Of His Lovers With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.