Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) (39348 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by orunmila144: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Even me dey wonder oo
lmao. she looks south american
Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by MrWTF(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
everyone asking where the mother is from, forgetting about the father. Chai!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by shizzleStar: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
fortunechy:
Anambra no dey carry last
Brotherly, where is Jeff from, and whats his full name?
Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by shizzleStar: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pablonkor:

My brother they said it's 99 days oo
lol grin

I think its 91 days thou cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by dochenaj: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
orunmila144:
where is his mother from
She looks South American. She definitely is Latina.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by bizhop01: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Even nairaland dey advertise Bet9ja.
Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
I won’t have guessed he had foreign blood in his veins.
All these quarter casts throw me off because they look more black than whatever’s in them.
He is a solid HOH and has done a good job so far.
He holds intelligent conversations and brings out the best in housemates.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by bigboss80s(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2019
dochenaj:

She looks South American. She definitely is Latina.

She’s Arab I know them
Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by dochenaj: 1:22am On Jul 08, 2019
bigboss80s:
She’s Arab I know them
Really? Wow! She doesn't look anything Arab. The only other believable ethnicity would be Native American.
Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by abels(m): 1:57am On Jul 08, 2019
no vex
danduchi:
So this will continue like this in the next 83days
Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by chizzyreal: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
BluntBoy:
He has a silly face. Reminds me of Gregory back in college. He had that dumb face and all the girls used to bully him. There was no one who could not send Gregory on an errand.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) by Pablonkor: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
shizzleStar:
lol grin

I think its 91 days thou cheesy
Oh

I thought it's 99 days for the thieves (Housemates) and 1 day for the master (Biggie)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / How Do I Become A Nigerian Movie Star? / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.