Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns (15219 Views)

Arewa Group Uncovers Wike's Underground Plans Of Working Against Tinubu In 2027 / No Harm Should Befall Kukah – CAN Warns Islamic Groups, Security Agencies / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by exlinklodge: 4:59am On Jul 08, 2019
tstx:
One thing Nigerians need to know... If our federal government want to force RUGA on us, they will. And nothing, absolutely nothing will happen. That's the plane truth....

U are so fooling urself my dear
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Pinkybush: 5:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Desparklingsam:
IF YOU KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY,FRIEND'S AND YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO READ THIS MESSAGE FROM BEGINNINGS TO THE END PLEASE I BEG YOU-----Please Read &Think-Fully Your Land OrYour Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRITUAL, PASS ON THIS INFO!
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by ntyce(m): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2019
King44:
until herdsmen activities reaches your door step you will never take such issue serious, oh I have even forgotten you are a northern Muslim probably a Fulani, bro you have no problem continue with your ignorance

And when did I give CAN to speak on my behalf.....

The issue is a political matter and relevant political groups have spoken about it.
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by godliman: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2019
ClearFlair:
What has become of CAN
They just became very responsible
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by favour32(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2019
The land mass of the North is the multiples of the land mass of the South.
Why can't they use the North for ranching?
Niger state is about five states of the South.
What is wrong with this people?
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Ballack1(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=jomoh post=80042937]CAN is the media branch of PDP.

anything PDP cant officially antagonize (cos Atiku also named the RUGA as part of his plans) they send CAN to do the dirty work.

Fatoyinbo was raping his church members, they had nothing to say even after several calls from the masses.
What do you expect them to do oo?
CAN should sack him?
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Oblang(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

By nw u shud knw beta dan to trust d words of fg bside it was force on Benue state

Where in Benue state was it built?
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Deemas(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:
na wao...how does RUGA relate to CAN if I may ask?

same CAN that couldn't response to COZA's case

RUGA is a strategy being deployed to foist Islam on the populace, therefore it concerns CAN. Hope your question is answered.
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Deemas:

RUGA is a strategy being deployed to foist Islam on the populace, therefore it concerns CAN. Hope your question is answered.
y'all have been shouting this Islamisation tin since 2015. And funny enough some of y'all voted for another man who is also supporting this "Islamisation agenda". Ever wondered why he hasn't said anything?
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Buckubuck:

Na you get time dey educate am
He's just a cold-blooded zombie.
Your write-up as intelligent and cogent as it is, it's just like pouring water on a stone to him
so if how does ruga affect Christianity if not hypocrisy wwy de worry some of una coza issue they are draging foot this ruga now they are sentimental about it....can and muric are two useless bodies...
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by NkayStory(f): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2019
As usual..the only ethnic group castigating CAN on this thread are YORUBAS..
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by ShootThemAll(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2019
RUGA or NLTP whatever Abba Kyari decides to call it, it will unite the South (South East, South West , South South) and Middle belt for a strong force for Restructuring or disintegration. It will be very fast with the way Kyari is pushing it.
I said Abba Kyari because Buhari is suffering from CHRONIC dementia and doesn't know what's happening, that's why he reappointed himself and all the inner CABALS to keep the secret, because if they leave they might reveal what's happening . Abba Kyari is the President in Proxy dont be deceived.
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so if how does ruga affect Christianity if not hypocrisy wwy de worry some of una coza issue they are draging foot this ruga now they are sentimental about it....can and muric are two useless bodies...
Go and ask the Christians in Plateau, taraba and benue how ruga affects them. Seems you're deaf and blind to issues going on around with ur apology of grammar
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by dexmond: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
It was something like this that started the war in the CAR. The Selekas were Fulani militia, funded by there federal government, when the killings became much, the Christians formed the Antibalaka. War broke out, the Fulani later sought for their own country in the North. The UN refused the request for a new country, not because they want the country to be one, but because they know the Fulanis will not survive in the new country. Let the President not underestimate the survival instinct in man in the face of this type of threat.
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
y'all have been shouting this Islamisation tin since 2015. And funny enough some of y'all voted for another man who is also supporting this "Islamisation agenda". Ever wondered why he hasn't said anything?
Why should he say anything? Is he the one in govt? Even Fulani's don't see atiku as a tribalist like buhari. He's known to be moderate.
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by AntiBalaka: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2019
dexmond:
It was something like this that started the war in the CAR. The Selekas were Fulani militia, funded by there federal government, when the killings became much, the Christians formed the Antibalaka. War broke out, the Fulani later sought for their own country in the North. The UN refused the request for a new country, not because they want the country to be one, but because they know the Fulanis will not survive in the new country. Let the President not underestimate the survival instinct in man in the face of this type of threat.

You mentioned me

Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2019
ChristineC:
who cares about coza or whatever?

Because it is symptomatic of the rot in the Christian body! The biggest threat to Christianity in Nigeria today is not any Fulani or Muslim agenda (I am not saying there is or isn’t one) but the impending implosion from within Christians themselves thanks mostly to the ungodly materialistic and immoral practices of the Pentecostal churches.

A body that is corrupt, ungovernable, unregulated, fuel of chalartans, where it’s flock are brain dead as a result and has lost its moral compass and role in society is in no position to fight an Islamic or Fulani agenda if there is one.

The difference in the Christian and Muslim faiths in Nigeria can best be summed up as follows: Muslims are converting and solidifying their followers for Allah, while pastors are converging Christians for the benefit of the pastors ego and pockets. For the Muslims it is about Allah, for the Pentecostal Christian who are the majority it is for the individual pastor!!
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by lastmessenger: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Pinkybush:
CAN has every right to speak out. Is CAN not govern, control or occupy by people? Are they stones? Doesn't government policies affect those in CAN? So, why should they keep quiet.
This guy (Benekruku) who have been preaching about this ruga since it started is such a f**l. I believe he's a paid agent and for his information, he should go and return the money he collected to convince the South into accepting this islamization agenda because it won't work.
He is a core Fulani man. So he is speaking for his terrorist brothers.
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Benekruku(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
Pinkybush:
CAN has every right to speak out. Is CAN not govern, control or occupy by people? Are they stones? Doesn't government policies affect those in CAN? So, why should they keep quiet.
This guy (Benekruku) who have been preaching about this ruga since it started is such a f**l. I believe he's a paid agent and for his information, he should go and return the money he collected to convince the South into accepting this islamization agenda because it won't work.
[/s]
[s]
Pinkybush:
[/s]
[s]
Pinkybush:
[/s]
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Benekruku(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
lastmessenger:
[/s]
[s]
lastmessenger:
[/s]
[s]
lastmessenger:
[/s]
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by psucc(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019
ClearFlair:
What has become of CAN
Can you see ya life?
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by King44(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2019
ntyce:

And when did I give CAN to speak on my behalf.....

The issue is a political matter and relevant political groups have spoken about it.
it's a political matter which it end result could lead to religious matter at the end, every sections and bodies must speak against it cos at the end when it backfires you and others would be the audience n watch us in the south suffer but hope that won't happen do you know what happens centuries ago in Ilorin afonja take that as a case study go back to history, this is how it started
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by babtoundey(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2019
barrydee:

ANOTHER YORUBA MUSLIM SPOTTED. Y'ALL ARE THE PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY.
And you are the headache of the universe..
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Buckubuck:

Go and ask the Christians in Plateau, taraba and benue how ruga affects them. Seems you're deaf and blind to issues going on around with ur apology of grammar
you are fool to think only Christians dies in this crises.... herdsmen crises affect all tribes and religion...
if can is rejecting Ruga outrighty they should advanced a good alternative... or they should keep shut... if they even say ranching like ondo gorveno said u guys ll still reject it...
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Kolping: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
ruga - Fulani encampment
A Hausa-English Dictionary by Paul Newman (Yale University Press, 2007), page 171

Definition of Encampment by Merriam-Webster Dictionary
1a : the place where a group (such as a body of troops) is encamped

encampment
/ɪnˈkampm(ə)nt,ɛnˈkampm(ə)nt/
noun: encampment; plural noun: encampments
a place with temporary accommodation consisting of huts or tents, typically for troops or nomads.
"a Bedouin encampment"
synonyms: camp, military camp, bivouac, cantonment, barracks, base, station, post; campsite, camping ground; tents;
"they planned an attack on the enemy's encampment"

Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are fool to think only Christians dies in this crises.... herdsmen crises affect all tribes and religion...
if can is rejecting Ruga outrighty they should advanced a good alternative... or they should keep shut... if they even say ranching like ondo gorveno said u guys ll still reject it...
So what if we reject it? Must there be a prize for murderers? Your very low IQ and Chemically imbalanced brain did not tell you dat CAN only speak for Christians? NSCIA or MURIC can also speak for Muslims affected by the crises. You're obviously too dull to argue intelligently. I suggest you face ur adult literacy class with all seriousness instead of advertising your ignorance and shaming your family
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Buckubuck:

So what if we reject it? Must there be a prize for murderers? Your very low IQ and Chemically imbalanced brain did not tell you dat CAN only speak for Christians? NSCIA or MURIC can also speak for Muslims affected by the crises. You're obviously too dull to argue intelligently. I suggest you face ur adult literacy class with all seriousness instead of advertising your ignorance and shaming your family
u are just typing rubbish from ur dusty brain idiot
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u are just typing rubbish from ur dusty brain idiot
You're a malformed monkey who eats thru his arse and shits thru his mouth. You're so degenerate an amoeba has a better chance at logical reasoning than ur malformed self. Since you don't understand basic comprehension, you resort to insult in a bid to mask the stupidity embedded in ur DNA. You're so hopeless an octopus has a better hope of flying than you have at having a functioning brain. Gerrout!! Ode oponu ayirada
Re: RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns by Shekochild: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
tstx:

Do you mean the same Supreme being that Nigerian Christians prayed to during 2019 elections.?
If you are looking for a way to justify your inability to believe that Jesus is the only way, I am sorry to dissappoint you because your are blind even though you claim to see. And I will not reply you again because it is pointless and fruitless...... Byeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Picks APGA Nomination Form For Senate / Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi / FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.