Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party (28391 Views)

“Na You Dey Find Your Class”, Nigerians Blast DJ Cuppy On Rihanna's Pregnancy / Masked Emmanuel Umoh's Attire To TECNO BBNaija Party (Photos, Video) / "Omah Lay" Speaks On His Poor Health Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Houseofglam7(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by AngelicBeing: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
joseph1832:
Bottomline is, he's collected his money, that's all.
You are the wisest man on this thread grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by nokatakata: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Very wack and useless DJ. Played boring songs and frustrated the whole mood with his stup.id noise forming hype man. It was cool fm and freeze that gave him so much useless hype. Always trying too hard to form street but na confirm bolor. Ase bolojor!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Femeto: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
It's name dey are selling they are not good.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Austeeenxx: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
DJ Kamoru in my area would have done better. Fcvk it! Cuppy isn't as bad as this.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Iykejohn419(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
jomoh:
this guy is a celebrity DJ they are over-hyped just like that ugly girl DJ cuppied

Fine boy��
It's CUPPY not cuppied
Erujeje��
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Shezkid: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Iykejohn419:

Fine boy��
It's CUPPY not cuppied
Erujeje��

You need subscription to understand sarcastic post

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by ulysses: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:
How can he perform well

He's standing on a podium with flesh everywhere and nipple on the loose...

Its like watching blue film on your phone while driving..
Badooo... confess more
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Flowdada(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
When it comes to good deejaying at a club or party mix,in naija its
DJ kentalky
DJ Neptune
DJ kaywise
DJ bobby
DJ shabsy
DJ enimoney

Exclusive just loves to talk that's why you hear him shouting on some of the song's he featured other artists
Dude would be a better hype man in a club..
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:
How can he perform well

He's standing on a podium with flesh everywhere and nipple on the loose...

Its like watching blue film on your phone while driving..

Flesh everywhere u say? What nipples were on the lose? DJ's generally play at night clubs where indecency is the order of the day. What u saw at BB naija house party is not up to one tenth of what happens in real clubs. So are u telling me DJ Xclusive cannot perform in a real club?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by homehunters(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Taught I was the only one who didn't feel him. I even tried increasing the volume of my tv set but still couldn't feel him.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Starz825(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:
DJ Xclusive is over-hyped. Why was he shouting like an MC? The annoying thing was that he actually thought people were enjoying the nonsense. Playing old songs as if he was still in the 90s.

Infact, he came to enjoy himself.
grin grin grin grin..lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
DJs have bad sets from time to time.
I can’t blame him.
He should stop that hype man nonsense and stick to the wheels of steel.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by rexsid(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gidah:
Nah I actually thought he play good the energy didn't come from the yeye house mates cos they are all old to party they dull him full time

exactly... the housemates are boring abeg....
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by goldbim(f): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gidah:
Nah I actually thought he play good the energy didn't come from the yeye house mates cos they are all old to party they dull him full time
well said!!as for me ,his performance was quite good.I think most of the housemates had issues relating with some of the old hit bangers he was playing,thereby killing more of his vibes..the hold your woman was due to lack of vibes!!if they were singing along,believe me he'd be busy looking for more hits to keep the party rocking!..unfortunately, na shaku shaku generation be this grin..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by chrissyade(f): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2019
he made a mistake. I remember last year people hailed him as one of the best DJ to perform at the show, make u na forgive am. omo dada ni

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by robinsonmfon(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2019
djs amira and Kayla would have done better
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Iykejohn419(m): 1:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Shezkid:

You need subscription to understand sarcastic post

Well no offense but he shouldn't have called her #UGLY

She's my favorite female DJ tho��

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Ptylin: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2019
They obviously liked the overhyped DJs.
Professionals like DJ Smart Don of wazobia FM, Dj Humility and other turntable wizards would have done justice to the party anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by commyhot: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2019
The guy was actually HIGH! He said it himself "We're all drunk".. Bottom line is, he messed up big time.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by jomoh: 5:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Iykejohn419:

Fine boy��
It's CUPPY not cuppied
Erujeje��

You’ve been noticed English teacher.

Oya clap for ya sef and bounce along
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Vallter192(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2019
Abagi:
grin he will do better next time.

Are you sure there'll be a next time for him?
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Vallter192(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2019
DJ exclusive is always an overrated dj. He actually doesn't know how to do the job he claims to own!!!

The last BBN was a poor performance for him too, he was just off the track. Probably he misplaced some of his songs before coming into the house. cry cry cry cry
There are local DJs that will do extraordinarily better than him
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by femi4: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2019
He was busy shouting Tasha ....and that clouded his performance
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by waleyp(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2019
abeg which next time?
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2019
I was just disappointed.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by pato1(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2019
At a point I was like can this party come 2 a close....
Even the housemates had to sit down while his boring mix was playing.... Hold ya woman... Tasha.. Alvara... He was just looking at boobs and yansh instead of concentrating on what brought him there
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by Adielekings(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2019
U guys are talking nonsense why hating the guy did his best
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by megareal: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2019
jomoh:
this guy is a celebrity DJ they are over-hyped just like that ugly girl DJ cuppied
Between the two of them, I don't know who worse pass. Very terrible overhyped DJs.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party by sammydapo: 11:52am On Jul 08, 2019
I thought I was the only one who noticed his rather outrageous fast and slow transition of songs, and the way the sequence dey wrong.
I was telling my wife d guy is a let down for his kind of DJ. DJ spinall, DJ Neptune will never repeat songs like he did. The guy man just dey shout hold your woman upandan.. ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna's Wife And Their Son, Ace, In Adorable Photo / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.