Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont (1571 Views)

Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by autoposh(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by jospepper(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Najeriya which way?
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by musco4me: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by kehnton(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
yes, weve all been scammed. i believe you are on the "lucky zone" for being given a job with them. I know many who took up jobs of GL06 when they already have their BSc(GL08) and theyve been on the )level for a while now.
take the job and try to stay away from a post like this. i wonder if you prefer not having the job at all than being 1level step down.
again, you are lucky and congratulations brother!
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by mbukun: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Having a mentality like this is one of the reasons why Nigeria can never develop. Do you know how much he spent, sacrifices he made to get those degrees that will now be rendered useless due to the incompetency of some set of people. He is not lucky, it is his right, he worked for it and he got it.
kehnton:
yes, weve all been scammed. i believe you are on the "lucky zone" for being given a job with them. I know many who took up jobs of GL06 when they already have their BSc(GL08) and theyve been on the )level for a while now.
take the job and try to stay away from a post like this. i wonder if you prefer not having the job at all than being 1level step down.
again, you are lucky and congratulations brother!

1 Like

Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by slimzybeauty(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Sometimes we need to maintain decorum on certain issues. You know this country very well and you know if you cry till eternity, nothing will change. Why put your job on the life line.? You already gave your level of education,your state is visible, your other name is four letter like "Aina". Your last name starts from Ola..

You can be traced with all these docs you posted. I'd advise you bring them down before it get into the hands of the officials who will take you up for violating the principle of confidentiality and credibitily of your agency. Safe your job and safe yourself.

1 Like

Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by Lionhearted: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
slimzybeauty:
Sometimes we need to maintain decorum on certain issues. You know this country very well and you know if you cry till eternity, nothing will change. Why put your job on the life line.? You already gave your level of education,your state is visible, your other name is four letter like "Aina". Your last name starts from Ola..

You can be traced with all these docs you posted. I'd advise you bring them down before it get into the hands of the officials who will take you up for violating the principle of confidentiality and credibitily of your agency. Safe your job and safe yourself.

modified as per request*
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by autoposh(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
. ]
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by Lionhearted: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
autoposh:

identity remain concealed. asafa aina keep guessing!

YInmu.

but bro be guided in this kind thing
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by autoposh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by Lionhearted: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
autoposh:

identity remain concealed. ..keep guessing!

modified your quote showing the presumed name.
Re: CDFIPB/ Federal Fire Service Have Scammed Me! I Won't Keep Quiet... No.. I Wont by kehnton(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
mbukun:
Having a mentality like this is one of the reasons why Nigeria can never develop. Do you know how much he spent, sacrifices he made to get those degrees that will now be rendered useless due to the incompetency of some set of people. He is not lucky, it is his right, he worked for it and he got it.
his certificate isn't useless. it will be relevant when the time comes.

(1) (Reply)

ICPC Test Result / This Can Be True / Oceanic Bank Interview/test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.