Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) (51845 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photo) / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Sniper101(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Ekpoma! cry

AAU no be Beans sha

.....who no go, no know.
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Mrtesso: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Boo3nity:

You really sound like an active player in this murder scene.
I hope security agencies go through this thread and read your comment.

I think you misread the post. He's referring to another slain cultist, not the one discussed on this thread. Now reread slowly.

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Mrtesso: 12:20am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuMikey:

The same parents I was with throughout today?

Stop this Man.

I think you misread the post. He's referring to another slain cultist, not the one discussed on this thread. Now reread slowly.

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Koga51: 12:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Omololupromise:
So Nigeria student now use AK47 too, because that bullet on the ground is AK47 bullet
U must be a novice. Cultists have been acquiring all grades of rifles from Beretta pistols to Pump action and AK47. These are children sent to school to learn

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by brightisodje(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut up son. You know nothing
Humans hate what they don't understand
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Dodorima to my neo black brothers over there
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
When our head is chopped off
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
Death is only the beginning..........
mad man use this strength fight your usless government wen dey oppress you and you generation ....why are most Nigeria youth foolish undecided

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by chibike69: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Telkart19:
Sad...

Look at the situation they got me facin'
I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the street
So I gotta be down with the hood team
Too much television watching, got me chasing dreams
I'm a educated fool with money on my mind
Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loc'd out gangsta, set trippin' banger
And my homies is down, so don't arouse my anger
Fool, death ain't nothin' but a heart beat away
I'm livin' life do or die, what can I say?
I'm 23 now but will I live to see 24?

The way things is going I don't know

Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me
?

Gangsta paradise Coolio.

Songwriters: Stevie Wonder / Artis L Ivey Jr. / Doug Rasheed / Lawrence Sanders
Gangsta's Paradise lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group

Tell me, why are we so blind...

sonic hedgehog
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Boo3nity:

You really sound like an active player in this murder scene.
I hope security agencies go through this thread and read your comment.
Active how? What part of "according to the news flying around" didn't you hear? So you now have to an an accomplice to a crime before you can hear a rumour?
And you think you are actually smart? That's how people like you will join the security agencies and start to harass innocent people.
Nonsense
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Neimar: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2019
AbuMikey:
Please Timothy is not a Cultist.
He is my very good friend, and Classmate from secondary school.
Easily one of the most peace loving soul I've ever known.
Can't hurt a fly ever.
It's so sad he's late now. cry
Rest in Peace Tim_El.
shebi he attended aau sec school....he luks familiar
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
We don't die
We multiply
Imagine the hallucination

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by lorenzos1: 2:11am On Jul 08, 2019
if only youths realize that University life is just a very small fraction of their life... and the activities they engage in while there might determine how they would live the rest of their life, they would probably just face their studies, enjoy themselves and not engage in any of this campus violence or cultism...!
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by okrikaboi: 3:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Cultist can also look like angels o una never jam some are saying he can't hurt a fly he could be new but change your mentality some look and act responsible outside but are dreadful na those ones I fear pass

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Ekpoma, is that even a school sef?.

Shut it down and stop graduating criminals for us in this country.

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by YungTemy(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2019
The lady went too far. She should have at least respected the dead boy's corpse . Now it's all over the Internet forever. But I feel that dude stepped on the wrong toes. He either slept with a gang members babe, or insulted a member or something crazy. Cuz they went full force on him. No be one bullet o... this was a HIT. Perfectly executed. May God protect us in Jesus name. cry
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Aau.i was thr in 2015 n i waa terrified
Spent just 1hr there wt a new bich
Y ddnt he strap himself
Niggis clapped out his ass with pumpi .
Buglary and door bullets.
Da y i tell niggiz 2 always stay strapped

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Brightest04(m): 5:23am On Jul 08, 2019
...You join cult...You get cut down
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Fear ekpoma and unijos
u mean unijos, I thought it is a peaceful school
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
death will be the easiest thing that will happen to you when misfortune begins to Hit you.
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Whoever killed that medical student wanted to make dead sure that the victim did not survive the attack. Both shotgun blasts, and bursts of AK47 rifle fire, were applied to ensure the success of the operation.

Somebody with lots of money really hated that man, and wanted him dead as a matter of absolute certainty.

Since the Nigerian police never bother dusting crime scenes for fingerprints, and never gather expended rounds for ballistic analysis, the perpetrators of this contract killing will almost certainly escape arrest, forever.

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by 27Pushing30: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2019
stanliwise:
Imagine the hallucination

THe hydra part got me ROTFL
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Aau.i was thr in 2015 n i waa terrified
Spent just 1hr there wt a new bich
Y ddnt he strap himself
Niggis clapped out his ass with pumpi .
Buglary and door bullets.
Da y i tell niggiz 2 always stay strapped

Given that very few Nairaland readers are capable of reading the Russian language, it might be a good idea to write in English next time, for better comprehension among our readership.

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by mopol123: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

He must be a stupid bird
Clip them all
Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
We don't die
We multiply
YOU CELEBRATE KILLING,DNT FORGET HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD MUST DIE BY THE SWORD.I NO YOUR TYPE WHEN YOUR TIME COMES,YOU WILL BEG FOR MERCY AND TUNE YOUR FACE TO PITY CHANNEL BUT IT WILL BE FAR FROM YOU

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2019
larryking540:
I will always remain aau lite for ever,
who know fear that school never jam
the school is like a military training ground, who u see today u fit kw see am again,

even if na person match ur shoe, u better apologize o,else u go talk who u be by wen time reach,

I have spent years in aau and I can say that guy has something behind his sleevez, or he intimidated someone, it can't be far from those 2 tins, forget thishe is a nice person stuff,the nicest person in campus na they do bad pass na them also smile pass
You sound a liitle proud about the situation of AAU. what are you about?
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by mopol123: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2019
larryking540:

bro u don't want to Bleep with aau o,

go and ask questions,
FIND OUT UNICAL(CALABAR) AND YOU MAY THINK OF DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL JUST TO STILL BREATH ON
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2019
Neimar:

shebi he attended aau sec school....he luks familiar

Yes.
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by id2019(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2019
PRESENTATION:
A friend shared the photo with me on WhatsApp earlier, it seemed like a planed hit.

Rip to dude.
AAU na jungle, I’ll never forget 2015, we’ll all be alright sha.
No one can forget 2015 in a hurry. I t was a terrible year in ekpoma, that was the year of my graduation

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by respect80(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
mopol123:
YOU CELEBRATE KILLING,DNT FORGET HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD MUST DIE BY THE SWORD.I KNOW YOUR TYPE WHEN YOUR TIME COMES,YOU WILL BEG FOR MERCY AND TUNE YOUR FACE TO PITY CHANNEL BUT IT WILL BE FAR FROM YOU

Amen!
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2019
id2019:

No one can forget 2015 in a hurry. I t was a terrible year in ekpoma, that was the year of my graduation
What happened ?
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by id2019(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2019
iRyan:

What happened ?
It's a long story .
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Hilary600(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2019
hmmm "an unexamined life is not worth living cryhmmm "an unexamined life is not worth living
Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2019
larryking540:
I will always remain aau lite for ever,
who know fear that school never jam
the school is like a military training ground, who u see today u fit kw see am again,

even if na person match ur shoe, u better apologize o,else u go talk who u be by wen time reach,

I have spent years in aau and I can say that guy has something behind his sleevez, or he intimidated someone, it can't be far from those 2 tins, forget thishe is a nice person stuff,the nicest person in campus na they do bad pass na them also smile pass
So shooting someone to death is same with military training? I don't blame dem though, I blame lack of security and Anti cult operation in that area. Ask questions about Esut of 1997 till like 2014, school hot, even lecturers de hear am, Government de feel d heat. A popular rich man in Enugu nearly lost his son wen they shot him in d stomach. But d Governor later increased security. If u are seen with a gun, dem go hand u over to Sarz and u will be killed on low key.. I lost 2 guys to dat between 2013 and 2015. All am saying is dat something can be don, by d Governor and school Authorities. Na person wey Neva enter Anti cult cell de display anyhow.

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2019
mamajj17:

Lol, u take style wicked ooo grin grin grin grin

Lol.
He dey find answer na wink

Re: 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) by Emoreni(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Why always AAU, especially medical student?

Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) / Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49