Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted (55054 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo Looks Like Bobrisky (Photo) / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by semyman: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Now you should know

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by orunmila144: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
COOL
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by jydeskill1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Are they housemate in the house too? Though me I have not been watching Sha but I use to hear people talking about Tacha, mercy Thelma, Ike and one Seyi guy Lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
It serves them right. Next time they will learn not to go to another person's house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by semyman: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fake eviction

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Divay22(f): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Erediauwa:
....Reality has set in,

.....No more useless accent,

Now, they will start speaking the language BB9ja fans understand.
Hmmmm.
Are you one of the fans?
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by jayextra(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin Good
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by semyman: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
It serves them right. Next time they will learn not to go to another person's house.
Shame to bad people. Na fake eviction

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by temmypotter(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Eviction in the first week?

cheesy grin

So I'm not watching, rather I don't watch, but if previous seasons is anything to go by, it just might be a fake one ,you know
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Erediauwa:
You're truly talking like your dad.

No sense in what you say.
savage. Chop knuckle
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Morenikeji070: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
I can't blame you. Jealousy won't decompose you.
Erediauwa:
You're truly talking like your dad.

No sense in what you say.
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
semyman:

Shame to bad people. Na fake eviction

It serves them right. Next time they will learn not to go to another person's house
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Everything is not about money. This year's bbn is the poorest amongst all. They went and brought big men children they're not even living in Nigeria. What nonsense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dey Never Fck Demselves Ko
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
semyman:
Fake eviction
who fokn cares?
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Dey Never Fck Demselves Ko
latrine never ready to do that now
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
They should thank God, that the world didn't see their punas and two oranges for free... Awon morons

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Divay22:

Hmmmm.
Are you one of the fans?
Do I look like one?
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by hamrof(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
wonder what this show is all about
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by lasmile(f): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Choi! So BB finally peppered these girls out truly.
Check my signature oo
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Cirochukade: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
aryastarkk:

Shut up!!! We've heard. You guys should leave the show for those of us that watch it. Ahh ahn na, E don do

After you don kill the night king grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by orunmila144: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Everything is not about money. This year's bbn is the poorest amongst all. They went and brought big men children they're not even living in Nigeria. What nonsense undecided
dont know about you but i will rather watch rich people couped up in a house than watch poor people. maybe some of their ideas can rub off on me after watching how they operate in the house. not sure why you guys are fascinated with wanting poor people in the house. then again they say misery loves company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Lugianostar(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Their village people still travel thus far to have them evicted? It shall not be well with these so called enemy of progress
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by jossydude(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na wa o. Wen dem enta wen dem don waka go house again? This BBN sha, we neva even sabi der faces finish, u don begin dey evict already lolz. Someborry cannot play wit this biggy o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Pablonkor: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Honestly, BBN shouldn't be referred to as a REALITY SHOW cus it is just one full of pretense.

For God's sake, nobody would ever showcase his or her normal life, knowing so well that he/she's been viewed with cameras at every comer of the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Passionate888: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Avala
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by IamHeWrites: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Adex7004(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
They have become celebrities�����
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by Divay22(f): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Erediauwa:
Do I look like one?
Yes
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
latrine never ready to do that now

Toh
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted by ItsJagaban: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
This Eviction is a stunt.
Isilomo and Avala will be back.

Remember, there was no nomination, and the eviction was a fluke.
Biggy said this to Jeff during his Diary Session.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House / BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam / Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.