Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. (597 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr REMATCH Confirmed For November Or December / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by themonk(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tyson Fury has confirmed that he will fight Deontay Wilder in their eagerly-anticipated heavyweight rematch on February 22, 2020.

Fury stated this at an event in Dunfermline.

The ‘Bronze Bomber’ and Gypsy King’ battled to a controversial draw in their first encounter last December.

And they will now go head-to-head once again early next year.

At ‘an evening with Tyson Fury’ Q&A on Saturday night at the Alhambra Theatre, Fury revealed the date to excited fans.

“The rematch has been confirmed and signed. 22nd of February, it’s on the rematch.

“This time I haven’t been out the ring for three years, this time I haven’t been abusing too much alcohol, and this time I am going to knock him the f*** out,” the 30-year-old British heavyweight said.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/07/date-wilder-fury-rematch-revealed/amp/

Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by themonk(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mods

Semid4lyfe

Honeric01
Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by themonk(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Can’t wait baby! cool

Let’s go champ!
Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by segzysexy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fury all d way.
Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by themonk(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
segzysexy:
Fury all d way.
Wilder might get him this time.
Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by Mikora: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Real men stepping up and giving the fans what they want to see while that cowardly Anthony Joshua keeps running away like a chicken only to be knocked out by a fat bum

2 Likes

Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by themonk(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mikora:
Real men stepping up and giving the fans what they want to see while that cowardly Anthony Joshua keeps running away like a chicken only to be knocked out by a fat bum
Lol, I can’t wait to see the fight though. I feel both are the top two heavyweights out there.

1 Like

Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by simonlee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mikora:
is it your 'running away'?

Re: Wilder-Fury Rematch confirmed, Signed and Date Revealed. by Kelgabriel5(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oh oh cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What TB Joshua Told Super Eagles Assistant Coach Before AFCON Semi-final / Man United Set To Sell Paul Pogba To Real Madrid For €166m. / Britain's Third Richest Man Jim Ratcliffe Takeover French Club Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.