Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! (1511 Views)

Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine / Browse On Airtel (zain) Network Without Paying A Kobo / How To Browse Free Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by Chike200: 3:29am On Oct 10, 2010
Hi! Have you wondered why so many people now own a blackberry phone this days, on like before? well if you don't know the reason is simple!

An opportunity to become a proud owner of a brand new Blackberry phone has just presented itself. This is no joke!

The advantage of having a Blackberry phone cannot be overemphasized.

What you just need to do is to indicate your interest so that i can know the number of seriously interested people i will be dealing with.

To get the details,just send a text with title "BLACKBERRY" to:

I will be waiting!
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by godswillb: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2010
post d info for us 2 knw wat 2 do next. tanz
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by Chuksxp: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
lol
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by danieee(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Chike200:

Hi! Have you wondered why so many people now own a blackberry phone this days, on like before? well if you don't know the reason is simple!

An opportunity to become a proud owner of a brand new Blackberry phone has just presented itself. This is no joke!

The advantage of having a Blackberry phone cannot be overemphasized.

What you just need to do is to indicate your interest so that i can know the number of seriously interested people i will be dealing with.

To get the details,just send a text with title "BLACKBERRY" to:

I will be waiting!

just giv us d details at once bros,
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by AbumC: 2:39am On Oct 15, 2010
scam!!!! ;d
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by Chike200: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
This is no scam lots of peeps on nairaland who i have giving the info after texting have called to tell they have gotten theirs so if u like doubt it doesnt bother me i am not one of those jobless peeps who just come and post rubbish or scam people so if u are interested text!

@everyone,i cant post the address of the place giving the blackberry on nairaland, Do u know the amount of ppl on nairaland how many people will they give! i asked u guys to text me becos i know they would be some doubters and believers. so i want the doubters to go and believers should text though they migth stop giving it out free at the end of october so if u are interested text me!

i will be waiting!
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by hotcakept2: 12:01am On Oct 16, 2010
@Chike200 na u be baba oo
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by Chike200: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2010
@hotcakept2, wats up did u find it hard locating there!
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by hotcakept2: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2010
Chike200:

@hotcakept2, wats up did u find it hard locating there!

I used okada to go there so it was easier locating the place, thanks for the info though.
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by Mrdonald3(m): 1:16am On Oct 16, 2010
Look at this pix and tell me what you think, children of now a days! Grin Grin Grin i actually caught them doing this not only that i followed them u wouldnt want to know what they did next! the boy actually was trying to insert his "simcard" in her phone Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin damn! children of these days i remember when i was their age i never knew what was shaking a babes hand tokless of kiss Angry Angry

also check this topic out

Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by sureboy2: 3:27am On Oct 16, 2010
@AbumC its not scam o. me and my guy actually tot d same and agreed not to text, i didnt know he would go behind my back to get his angry angry angry. if not that i overheard him telling his sister i wont have known(guys will always be guys) up till now he has refused to confess angry angry @ Poster, pls i nid the info too o. i have sent you d message. So what next
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by sureboy2: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
@poster, just saw your message i will get back to you!
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
sureboy2:

@sureboy2, Just saw your message i will get back to u now
grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by suigeneris19: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please brother i dont have card(serious) please send it to me this is my number 08162205179. I will try to send you card back when i get money. Thanks smiley
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
mee too o im inteerested bro pls.... lol.. o7o16564o52
Re: How To Get A Brand New Black Berry Phone Without Paying A Dime! by atom82: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bro ave sent ma own ooh realy expectin ya reply

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Certified Ethical Hacker Training And Exams Cost? / 5 Best Laptops And Tablets For Back To School / How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.