Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi (7864 Views)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 3:50am On Oct 10, 2010
[size=14pt]Bomb Blasts: This is my story – Dokpesi[/size]
Headlines Oct 10, 2010 *My hands are clean
By Henry Umoru, Abuja

The Director-General, Ibrahim Babangida Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Raymond Dokpesi said yesterday that security agencies now investigating the Abuja bomb blasts should look elsewhere for the brains behind the explosions as he knew nothing about the blasts that killed at least 10 Nigerians on the occasion of the nation’s 50th Independence Day anniversary.

He was arrested and detained for 24 hours by the State Security Services, SSS, to explain how an SMS message purportedly from him was found in the handset of a suspect in security custody.

Chief Dokpesi, speaking in Abuja for the first time since his release by the SSS, said he had never met or discussed with MEND leader, Henry Okah or anyone suspected of involvement in the Abuja bomb blasts.

“I have never corresponded with him through either directly or communicated with him through any third party. Nor has my principal, General Ibrahim Babangida in anyway associated or collaborated with anybody”, he said.

“Let me say that I am still at a loss myself why I was invited. Because I have nothing to do with the bomb blast. But let me simply state the fact that on Monday, the 3rd of October, I received a telephone call on my way from Jigawa asking me to report at the SSS headquarters at 10:00 am in the morning.

“And I asked the name of the person that was calling and he gave me the name that he is an official of the SSS. I was at the SSS headquarters diligently at 10 a.m. on Monday, 3rd October. When I came in, [b]I was shown a handset where somebody was asking whether he had collected the N4 million from Dokpesi. And whether I knew anything about this text message.

“And I said, to start with, I am not the owner of the handset. The message was not sent to me. I don’t even know who the party, who and who is exchanging this text message. I was told that it is one Edo Aroh from Bayelsa State. And I was asked if I have any financial contact or any financial agreement with anybody that bears that name. However, I have appointed in Bayelsa State Hon. Okokeno as the IBB 2011 State Co-ordinator in Bayelsa State.

“And with Okokeno I have a relationship. I released the sum of N4 million to him to be able to secure an office in Bayelsa State. And that is the extent to which I have had a contact and they called me further to say do I know the Niger Delta Renaissance Network and I said Yes. I do recall clearly that when I was still Chairman of Daar Communication PLC, about the 26th of August prior to my acceptance of being the Director General of the campaign of IBB 2011, that a group, about five gentlemen wrote a letter, seeking an appointment to see me.

“And that these five gentlemen said they were representatives of the Niger Delta Renaissance Network. They had placed advertorials from the end of July in The Nation, Daily Trust, This Day. They had appeared on AIT and on Channels TV. And the main trust of their advertorial was that they are in support of the PDP zoning. They are in support of the fact that we should have justice and fairness in the polity that PDP members should respect the zoning formula of the party. And these their views they have been promoting. They have appeared twice on AIT and on Focus Nigeria.

“And each time they have paid the sum of N1 million. Now that they were speculating in the papers to the effort that I was going to be DG of the IBB 2011 presidential campaign and coupled with the fact that I am a leader of the South-South that they were stranded in Abuja and that they wanted some sort of financial assistance to be able to go back.

“I went ahead and I said yes as a leader of the South-South I can try to see how I can help you, but the truth of the matter is that what you have paid to AIT you have paid to AIT I cannot go and call anybody to assist. And I called my Executive Assistant to explain to him and I said my assistant should give N500,000. So that everyone of them could have N100,000. I had a concurrent meeting going on in my main office, so I met them in my guest waiting room.

“So I left them and that was all the discussion. There was no politics, there was nothing that was there apart from the fact that they needed financial assistance and I gave them N500,000. Thereafter I never had any contact with them until 1st September when I was appointed DG of the IBB campaign organisation”.[/b]

Reflecting on what happened before then he said: “And by 1st September I had cause to write a letter to the then Inspector-General of Police drawing attention to very unfortunate developments that were taking place in the polity. The South –South Leaders and Elders Committee had met under the chairmanship of Chief Clark. According to newspaper of reports, I understand that the former Chief of General Staff, Admiral Mike Akhigbe (rtd), Minister of Petroleum, Alison Madueke, former Deputy Speaker of House of representative, Mr Chibudum, Chief Graham Douglas was present, former Governor of Edo State Prof Osunbor, Minister of environment, John Odey and Minister of State work were present at the meeting where I was purportedly expelled or suspended from the South-South Peoples Assembly as advertised in the papers.

“This was a statement. I am not saying these people were the ones plotting to kill me. I never said so. My letter to the Inspector General of Police has been very explicit to the effect that I did state very clearly that I understand from newspaper report, that these people were the ones present at the meeting where I was said to have been expelled. Less than 24 hours later a joint Revolutionary Council (JRC) which says it comprises of an alliance of MEND, active combat unit of the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force declared me persona non grata in the Niger Delta. And that publication that was sent was signed by Cynthia Wyte and it was widely published throughout Nigeria and on the wire services across the whole world .

“Having taken this position against me, I wrote to the Inspector General of Police coupled with the fact that my son and members of my entire house hold started receiving telephone calls and threats; I wrote to the IGP asking that I should be protected, that the members of my family be protected. That my company , AIT and anybody who transact with it, should be protected.

“That the people who deal with Daar Communication should also be protected. It is worthy of note that letter to the IGP was on 1st September 2010. I also addressed it to the Director Central State Security Services(SSS). I also directed it to all National Security Adviser, the NIA and all the security agencies. But up till today, they have not invited me or responded to the matter, only for me to now get the invitation to come in for interrogation. Now that was squarely on the issue of interrogation. After the questioning of my giving money to the members of the Niger Delta Renaissance Network, I again asked questions about my relationship with Henry Okah. And said Henry Okah I have never met before

[b]“Henry Okah I have never dealt with. I have never communicated with him. I’m not even sure that if I see him I will recognise him. I have never had any transaction with him either directly or through a third party.

“I think on Wednesday at about almost 10 or 11 in the night, they brought one Eduware before me. And I said yes, I have seen this face on three or four occasions. I have seen him when he came with the Renaissance Network Group people. I have seen him when he came with my coordinator in Bayelsa State, Hon. Okokeme.

“ I also saw him when I was to meet with the lawyer of the Renaissance Network at General IBB’s Guest House in Maitama, he came along with him. I saw him alight from a taxi together with the lawyer and I invited the lawyer in. And that is the only time. I have never had any type of financial transaction with him or exchanged any other thing order than the fact that he was in the company of these people I have mentioned.

“The N4 million that is being referred to is money that was released for the acquisition of the office in Bayelsa State. And it was not only Bayelsa state that benefited from that initial grant of getting offices and furnishing. In some states, some people donated buildings. So all we needed was to try to do some furnishing. That is the only financial transaction I have had. On Wednesday I was asked to write my statement.[/b]

“I wrote my statement within two hours, I remained there for several hours thereafter, almost about 7 or 8 hours later. On Thursday I went down there I was there for almost another 10, 11 hours doing absolutely nothing. Apart from people coming to say sit down here and I sit down nobody said good morning or good night to me from morning till almost about 10 to 15 minutes, they would ask me one or two questions, “can you help us put down this your explanation.”

[b]On his discussion with Eduware, Dokpesi said, “Eduware confirmed those were the only moments he met with me and that was the basis of the contacts he had with me and no more.

Asked whether Eduware ran errands for him, he said, “No I never said I sent him on any errand or had anything at all to do with me. Then they insinuated that “But Eduware you told us that you met him at a meeting with IBB and chief which you attended”. And I said there couldn’t have been such a meeting which he attended with me. It was September 29th it was LEADERSHIP 50th anniversary ceremony which General IBB came as a special guest of honor.

“We attended that ceremony and they wanted to reach me earlier before we left for that ceremony but I was not available. I had to go to his guest house to wait for him because immediately after that ceremony he was going back to Minna and the venue of the function would not be a proper place for us to meet and discuss what ever it was he wanted to see me for.

“So I went to his guest house to wait for him. While I was waiting for him, a lawyer called me from Port Harcourt which coincidentally is the same lawyer to this Renaissance Network telling me that he wanted to see me urgently on the PDP nomination /election primary guidelines which had been issued. That there were some sorts of lacuna that he was not aware whether I had taken note of. So I said come and see me.

“When he came in I was not able to see him the day he came in. He called one the next day that he was going to be going back to Port Harcourt that it was very painful that he came all the way from Port Harcourt and he had not been able to see me. And I told him I was somewhere in Maitama. So he came in a taxi with this Eduware to the gate. So I asked the lawyer inside to be able to have the discussion.

“And we had the discussion it was not an issue we could finish on that day, not on the next day but on the third day. So I asked him to come and meet me in the house. He came with two other lawyers to the house, on the third day. So I asked him to come and meet me in the house. He came with two other lawyers to the house. On the third day, he met me with four lawyers at me office and we reviewed the implications of the points he had raised. So there was not time that I had any type of contact, any type of message or errand for that gentleman called Eduware.

On whether Eduware was at the meeting with the lawyers, Dokpesi said, “No”[/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/bomb-blasts-this-is-my-story-dokpesi/
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 4:18am On Oct 10, 2010
Long and short of the matter is, Renaissance Network Group have been fingered for the bombing. Dokpesi has admitted that the phonecall (sent by Edo Aroh) to do with if "the 4 million Naira had been collected from Dokpesi" is genuine, but he is claiming that the money referred to deposit for a campaign office in Bayelsa.
Also, despite Dokpesi's futile wriggles to the contrary, his very own words show an extensive relationship with a certain Eduware.

What I find most curious is, some folk (who Dokpesi didn't know from Adam) paid DAAR 1 million Naira for business, only for Dokpesi to pay them 500,000 Naira, because they were stranded in Abuja. Stop there!!! shocked

Altogether, quite interesting!
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Abagworo(m): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2010
Thanks beaf for being yourself again.What this goes to show is that Bayelsa might not be an easy ride for any candidate.2ndly Edwin Clark and The militant group JRC should be held responsible for issuing an open threat to a man exercising his rights of political association.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 4:42am On Oct 10, 2010
Abagworo:

Thanks beaf for being yourself again.What this goes to show is that Bayelsa might not be an easy ride for any candidate.2ndly Edwin Clark and The militant group JRC should be held responsible for issuing an open threat to a man exercising his rights of political association.

You are towing the Yakasai, Ciroma, Bello, IBB line by politicising a moral argument and a deviating from a very serious criminal investigation. What has winning Bayelsa got to do with apprehending the perpetrators of the Abuja bombing?
With the other stuff you talked about, you mean the bomb blast investigation should be aborted to chase shadows and petty issues? shocked
How about we find those who set the bombs that led to the deaths of several innocent people?
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Abagworo(m): 4:58am On Oct 10, 2010
What I am saying is that there should not be a partial and haphazard investigation.Is it not possible that Edwin Clark and JRC might be behind the bombing?Edwin Clark,Raymond Dokpesi,Henry Okah and Cynthia Whyte are all suspects.Looking at the fact that Dokpesi has no past with militancy and Henry Okah is in exile,we have two suspects left.Edwin Clark has always been known to associate with militants while Cynthia White has admitted being a militant spokeswoman.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 5:09am On Oct 10, 2010
Abagworo:

What I am saying is that there should not be a partial and haphazard investigation.Is it not possible that Edwin Clark and JRC might be behind the bombing?Edwin Clark,Raymond Dokpesi,Henry Okah and Cynthia Whyte are all suspects.Looking at the fact that Dokpesi has no past with militancy and Henry Okah is in exile,we have two suspects left.Edwin Clark has always been known to associate with militants while Cynthia White has admitted being a militant spokeswoman.

Stop flying useless kites.

Do you think the SSS is rolling dice in this matter? Dude, people have already been locked up, Dokpesi has been heavily implicated and his story doesn't add up.
Forget about the funny diversions and deal with the inconsistencies in Edo Aroh, Eduware and Dokpesi's story's. Talk about the text message that Dokpesi has agreed had to do with his dealings, talk about how Dokpesi very strangely claimed to have paid complete strangers 500,000.00 Naira immediately after they had paid him 1 million for business etc etc etc.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 10, 2010
Beaf:

You are towing the Yakasai, Ciroma, Bello, IBB line by politicising a moral argument and a deviating from a very serious criminal investigation. What has winning Bayelsa got to do with apprehending the perpetrators of the Abuja bombing?
With the other stuff you talked about, you mean the bomb blast investigation should be aborted to chase shadows and petty issues? shocked
How about we find those who set the bombs that led to the deaths of several innocent people?

keep quiet!!!
people are talking and this one too is talking. I am very sure you didn't read the piece  very well.
perhaps you just wanted to be the  first to post it and at the same time twist the content to your advantage
Dokpesi is a very transparent,honest and a good man ,which is evident from the above piece.The government only wanted  to punish the Renaissance Network Group for supporting IBB. and drag dokpesi's name in the mud

THANK GOD IT BACKFIRED, AT LEAST WE KNOW WHOSE CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION HAS SUFFERED THE MOST
Nigeria has changed conspiracies of this magnitude can never work again.Now GEJ is trying so hard to get the investigation done with quickly and the real truth swept under the carpet, NO WAY.

THE TRUTH WILL UNFOLD VERY SOON
WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 5:22am On Oct 10, 2010
^
My friend, it isn't about mouthing weak inanities. If you have an argument, make it, because from the above, you have none.
What exactly were the dealings between your Dokpesi and the shady organisations and criminals mentioned by your Dokpesi himself? Why all the inconsistencies, contradictions and strange tales?
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Abagworo(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2010
@beaf.I'm on ground in the Niger Delta and GEJ would have won this election with ease had he not wanted to frame innocent northerners over an unfortunate tragedy.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by 9ijaprince(m): 5:40am On Oct 10, 2010
Dokpesi shouldnt have gotten himself into this if not for love of money. Soon his business will take turn.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2010
Abagworo:

@beaf.I'm on ground in the Niger Delta and GEJ would have won this election with ease had he not wanted to frame innocent northerners over an unfortunate tragedy.

I don't get it. Would your being on ground in the ND make Dokpesi less guilty if he is the criminal mind behind the bombing? Would it straighten the convoluted and self contradictory story he is telling? shocked

Again, you are towing the Yakasai, Ciroma, Bello, IBB line by politicising a moral argument and a deviating from a very serious criminal investigation. What has winning the elections got to do with clamping down the criminals responsible for the Abuja bombing?
Dude, make an argument that defends your Dokpesi or leave the matter.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Abagworo(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2010
Framing up opponents in order to win elections might lead to chain of assassinations and unnecessary loss of lives.The best option is to let the law take its due course without interference or clear attempts of frame up.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by blacksta(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2010
All this going round in circles is not achieving much and is only trying to divert attention from the real culprits Mend. This bombing is a  typical handiwork of Mend.  The Spanish government once to tried to blame ETA for a bombing that Al qeida carried out all for the sake of cheap political points and the thing back fired causing the removal of the then Spanish government.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2010
Abagworo:

Framing up opponents in order to win elections might lead to chain of assassinations and unnecessary loss of lives.The best option is to let the law take its due course without interference or clear attempts of frame up.

Would that be even more crimes from the bomb planters?
Abeg, defend your Dokpesi and stop making Ciroma like statements of doom that lead nowhere.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Vindy: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2010
DoKpesick is capable to do anything for money.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Tittos: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2010
lets leave politics out of it.even Dokpesi did not politicise it.What i dont understand is why are stranger will come and tell u he is from ND and is in support of zoning,u just give him 500k.and how come the texts were there and u reall paid the exact amount of money but not for the same reason, there's something fisshy.i thought they said he was spotted in SA.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2010
What I find most interesting is that, while Dokpesi claimed the text message wasn't sent to him, and he didn't know the sender;

I was shown a handset where somebody was asking whether he had collected the N 4million from Dokpesi. And whether I knew anything about this text message.

And I said, to start with, I am not the owner of the handset. The message was not sent to me. I don’t even know who the party, who and who is exchanging this text message. I was told that it is one Edo Aroh from Bayelsa State. And I was asked if I have any financial contact or any financial agreement with anybody that bears that name. However, I have appointed in Bayelsa State Hon. Okokeno as the IBB 2011 State Co-ordinator in Bayelsa State.

. . .But by some strange miracle, he knew what the "4 million from Dokpesi" was meant for.

The N4 million that is being referred to is money that was released for the acquisition of the office in Bayelsa State. And it was not only Bayelsa state that benefitted from that initial grant of getting offices and furnishing. In some states, some people donated buildings. So all we needed was to try to do some furnishing. That is the only financial transaction I have had. On Wednesday I was asked to write my statement.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Helloooooo!!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Pharoh: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2010
^^

I am still waiting for the good luck haters to come and defend dokpesi on this issue.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2010
Beaf:

What I find most interesting is that, while Dokpesi claimed the text message wasn't sent to him, and he didn't know the sender;

. . .But by some strange miracle, he knew what the "4 million from Dokpesi" was meant for.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Helloooooo!!!!

ha ha ha they will come crying soon, like victims
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2010
Pharoh:

^^

I am still waiting for the good luck haters to come and defend dokpesi on this issue.
What is the real difference between GEJ camp and Dopkesi's? Birds of same feather plunder in the same party! Haven't u noticed that what people are praying for is for the self-destruction of the party that continues to strangulate Nigerians. That prayer is working now. More confusion in their camp and in the houses of all PDP sympathizers/beneficiaries.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Ibime(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2010
For all we know, they are just arresting Niger Delta Renaissance folks on presumption. Even the Eduware and Edo Aroh whatever are likely innocent victims arrested for no just cause.

The fact is that SSS told us the bombers are Ben Jessy and Chima Orlu. Until SSS arrest these two, everything else they are doing is probably political witchhunting.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by asha80(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2010
Ibime:

For all we know, they are just arresting Niger Delta Renaissance folks on presumption. Even the Eduware and Edo Aroh whatever are likely innocent victims arrested for no just cause.

The fact is that SSS told us the bombers are Ben Jessy and Chima Orlu. Until SSS arrest these two, everything else they are doing is probably political witchhunting.

After the announcement of the 2 as the bombers nothing else has been heard about their trackdown or arrest .
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2010
asha 80:

After the announcement of the 2 as the bombers nothing else has been heard about their trackdown or arrest .
Probably the names were made up with no real faces to them. Those names could as well be Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Mikel Obi
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by violent(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2010
If and if only a serious government had a monitoring station with "a thousand" security cameras per street, which should only cost a few billions to implement across the country. . .we could all be saving ourselves a heck of troubles.

and who the fck is Eduware?. . what relationship does he have with Henry Okah?. . .

from all indications, we might start assuming that Niger Delta Renaissance Network could have been the MEND faction that claimed responsibility for the bomb attacks.

If that was the case, then Dokpesi should be sleeping in a Police cell by now
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
I thought they mentioned 100million dollars earlier.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
The way some folks try to work out their logic is bizzare!!!!

Are we saying that an SSS determined to rope Dokpesi can not try to figure out what financial transactions may have occured between Dokpesi and Eduware and spin it into some terror plot

Has anyone proven that Eduware is responsible for the Abuja bombing yet? If the SSS honestly believe in their own spin why have'nt they charged Dokpesi to court yet?

Please lets all grow up!!!!!

what do you expect when because "IBB could be an accronym for Independence Bomb Blast" these group of folks think it is ok to falsely hold Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida responsible

Jonathan should clean his own mess and leave his political opponents alone.

This is my view on what happened. The bombing is a routine MEND bombing driven by reasons unrelated to 2011 elections. Jonathan Goodluck who is so desperate to claim his Presidency has silenced MEND  simply tried to spin the bombing into something else. This is classical political naivette and nothing else. As President you should be responsible to all Nigerians and should not get into pettiness. Lets grow up and stop all this drama.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2010
Are we saying that if there was a transaction of 20million naira between Mikeansy and Dokpesi for sales of telecomunication gadgets, any SSS official who want to accuse us of bombing Abuja can not claim that this same 20million was used to purchase explosives to bomb Abuja?

If Dokpesi is invited to explain his relationship with me, will the figure 20million not come up? Or does the mere fact that SSS seems to mention 20 million and Dokpesi seem to agree he gave me 20million conclusively prove that we were both responsible in bombing Abuja?

lets all grow up and stop being childish.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by truly: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
Vindy:

DoKpesick is capable to do anything for money.
That statement would not convict anybody at a magistrate court

Beaf:

GEJ politcised the matter by bringing FAKE text messages to implicate his political opponents
This is interference with investigation and he would have been insome spot of trouble were he not the president
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by truly: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
BTW With all the claims of solid evidence, intelligence, etc
One would have expected arraignment by now

I hope we realise that we don't have the official number and names of the dead
Politics has taken centre stage
Are we being fair to the victims and their families

My suspicion was aroused when Mr President seemed to imply that the case was solved within 24hours
We know it is not normal for criminal cases to be solved, let alone been solved in 24hours
When the police "solved" the murder case of the SSS man and his wife and daughters (in Kano) within 48 hours, we were rightly unconvinced

Note that nothing was done about the Mar 16 bombing in Warri
Of course there was no political enemy to implicate then
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by naijaking1: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
I was against sending threatening calls and messages to Dokpesi just because of his political affiliation.
However, his story is so weak, and so unbelievable that if he had a good lawyer, he could have been advised to shut up. Everything he said on this page could read differently, and a good prosecutor can certainly send his as--s to the gallows for that bombing.
Politics or no politics.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by omojand: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2010

Dude, on what basis have you drawn this conclusion? Let me guess. Lifted straight out of that selfish, backward northerner's (Chiroma) script and presented as fact?

Grow up son, in the best interest of your children born and unborn.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
yo its october 10 - more than 7days have passed since gej's ultimatum . oya gej sack ringim and the NSA sharp sharp

or was that another foot in mouth cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? / Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race / Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.