Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,975 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos (6633 Views)

Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / If 12 Northern States Already Signed Up For RUGA, Why Was It Then Cancelled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Yujin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Miyetti already said its coming with loads of money to buy SE land for ruga settlement.

If you can settle your people in their villages why are you rejecting same request from them to bring money and get land for ruga in SE?

This is why they are insulting you on internet and threatening to deal with you.

You always want to monopolize.
Typical of a Yoruba man. Today he's with you tomorrow it's as though he never met you before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by orisa37: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
The Fulanis fear Christains who are good Neighbours to Omoluabis and who hate the Omoales like Afonja rearing their ugly heads in Yorubaland again.
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by mightyhaze: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Infinityk:

I'm a Yoruba person And im not afraid of any igbos
Don't let me curse u here ooo
This is your stupid boasting nature that made Hausa slaughtered your tribe back then in 1960s pogrom
WaitWait,I want to ask,do u ppl ever think before posting crap on d internet
I mean when u guys post on nairaland sometimes, I see stupidity
Ah ah!!! Yorubas are afraid of igbos?
U ppl like to feel important
on top wetin?
In my life growing up,I've never ever in my life think about ibos
Pls go to any Yoruba States, ask Yoruba to point out igbo states on a map in Nigeria, they wouldn't b able to
They don't even know your governors
They could care less
Is it ppl who don't even consider igbos as human beings will now be worried about igbos?
Wait!
Who d hell are u
What has your Igbo ppl do to change my life
I swear I'm really angry now
What type of stupidity is this?
Ehn?!!!!
Igbos are afraid of Yoru

Hmm,ve just noticed something about u ppl
lol,..This one is already trembling with trepidation and intimidation,... Wipe ur snout and calm down okay?

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
mightyhaze:
lol,..This one is already trembling with trepidation and intimidation,... Wipe ur snout and calm down okay?
lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Infinityk: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
mightyhaze:
U are dumb
Maybe if someone insults your tribe ,u will keep quiet
I swear,most of u doing this crap on nairaland
If na street, I go waste Some of u
no be internet we dey

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by mightyhaze: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Infinityk:

U are dumb
Maybe if someone insults your tribe ,u will keep quiet
I swear,most of u doing this crap on nairaland
If na street, I go waste Some of u
no be internet we dey
wipe ur snout with those hooves and try and get a grip.. the way u going u could pass out from anxiety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by FreeSouth: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Southerns are always hating on themselves. Trying to sound intelligent on the internet while the northern hegemony continue to consolidate.

No southerner should believe that they are safe. It's time for southerners to break away from this little mindedness and chart a common course.

We can achieve so much more when we stop be dictated to by the northern elite.

The time for southern nigeria republic is now.

We may not like ourselves enough but we can work out an arrangement that works for every southerner, where each region(West, East, South south, middle belt) will manage their resources.

The north wants to conquer us all and they are prepared to do it one people at a time. They are not programmed to stop until they've conquered all.

If we decide to dey speak plenty grammar for internet na we know o. Southern Nigeria Republic will not be perfect but na im go pay us pass.
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Ipoblooser: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
makes me think

day by day they're making it look like it's only igbos that rejected Ruga
last time I checked it was first rejected by middle belt but it seems that they're not talking about igbos only.

my question is
why only igbos?
does it mean that they don't take other tribe rejections serious?

please be civil in your decision

Thanks
[/s]
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Ipoblooser: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
lol
[/s]
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Ipoblooser: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
[/s]
trash
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Ipoblooser: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
valenu:

No, not all Igbos are millionairs but they are mostly hardworking and they start from somewhere.
Those guys you are seeing on the road may already own houses in their villages.

There's this my Yoruba doctor friend that calls me his son. He loves coming to my shop for gists whenever he's free. He said he loves the business nature of the Igbos and I replied him:
Doctor, let me tell you. When you are real with yourself, you won't find it too difficult. I told him that everyone was born equal even business wise. And why the Igbo man goes for business is because, he sees himself as not having the connection to work in most big companies. And so, the igboman embraced the truth and became his own boss knowing fully well that all these small small salaries companies offer him would not help him actualize his dreams. The hausas and Yoruba are more connected in Nigeria than the Igbos. So, the igboman begins to lookout for where he would be useful.
During devaluation, the salary earners suffer the most cos their salary is not increased but the igbo man sells according to the current economic situation. If price goes up, he increases his own price and that's where business is better.
[/s]
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Ipoblooser: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
valenu:
It is because, once Igbos are conquered, Nigeria as a whole is conquered. It is not easy to win the Igbos, ask our colonial masters how difficult it was for them to capture the Igbos. Igbos are the problem and the success of Nigeria. That's why Nigeria can not let Igbos go. Hope your question has been answered.
[/s]
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Ipoblooser: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Let me give u work to do oya cancel
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

Let me give u work to do oya cancel
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Ipoblooser: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Another one my slave oya
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Olanipekun1: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

Another one my slave oya
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Turantula(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you see as long as Igbos re trooping into every corner of Northern Nigeria for Economic fortune.the northern Nigeria political class will always use it as a bait to achieve their aim in south east region.
Abokis and Fulanis investment doesn't worth multi millions in south east region but Igbos have investment of multi billons in North.

They are only in the North to get a good portion of federal allocation carted to the North. The moment the North stop getting allocation from Oil money they will dissipate because the North is not productive
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by auwal1010: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
helinues:
tongue

What kind of business do you mean? Child traffickin? Prostitution? Drugs dealing? Unlawful circulation of ammunition? Or what else?
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Westtimeline:
Yorubas are afraid of the igbos yet they flogged you mercilessly in Akure and since then, we no hear fiam from una.

Oso Abiola made una run like baby back to east in 911.

Fulani ransacked una for enugu only to result to fasting and prayers.

You self know you are just mocking yourself.
thank God for christianity, if not, u would have seen the dark side of an igbo man
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by orisa37: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2019
The Igbos are the most vocal on the Dangers of Ruga. Other Tribes don't worry until they sink with Ruga.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Uchek(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2019
"Igbos have to spread to other part of the country to find a target market for their goods and services cos south east region is not too productive on terms of revenue generations."

Your thesis on why Igbos disproportionately share the population of immigrants in every part of Nigeria is fascinating. Is this all your intelligence can come up with? Why don't we restructure Nigeria so that each region controls its own resources and economic decision making ability? Or better still accept Kanu's call for referendum to decide whether Igbos want to remain in Nigeria or not After ten years we'll see whether that thesis of yours hold water.

I marvel at the logical reasoning ability of some online commentators.

ORIENTATION101:
cos Igbos re at greater loss if their investment in northern Nigeria is being threatened.
Have u forgotten how Kaduna Declaration 2 years ago put Igbos and their leaders into state of panic and confusion. Igbos have to spread to other part of thecountry to find a target market for their goods and services .cos south east region is not too productive on terms of revenue generations.

If all Traders and businesmen of Igbos in North return to east who will buy their goods and services when majority of their brothers re already traders and businessmen.

Yoruba and other southern Tribes have little or no investment in Northern Nigeria compare to Igbos.
Re: RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos by Deepfeel(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Infinityk:

I'm a Yoruba person And im not afraid of any igbos
Don't let me curse u here ooo
This is your stupid boasting nature that made Hausa slaughtered your tribe back then in 1960s pogrom
WaitWait,I want to ask,do u ppl ever think before posting crap on d internet
I mean when u guys post on nairaland sometimes, I see stupidity
Ah ah!!! Yorubas are afraid of igbos?
U ppl like to feel important
on top wetin?
In my life growing up,I've never ever in my life think about ibos
Pls go to any Yoruba States, ask Yoruba to point out igbo states on a map in Nigeria, they wouldn't b able to
They don't even know your governors
They could care less
Is it ppl who don't even consider igbos as human beings will now be worried about igbos?
Wait!
Who d hell are u
What has your Igbo ppl do to change my life
I swear I'm really angry now
What type of stupidity is this?
Ehn?!!!!
Igbos are afraid of Yorubas?

Hmm,I've just noticed something about u ppl

Awolowo ones cried out to the northerners that if they let biafran separate from Nigeria they the yoruba's will be the next to separate, that's how scared every yoruba person gets, thinking of the possibility of igbos separating from Nigeria and leaving them in the hands of the northerners , both North and west know how important igbos are to this country Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Crisis Brews As PDP Stakeholders Accuse NWC Members Of Sabotage / Tinubu Apc Presidential Candidate The North Played You Again~pictures / Mercy Johnson Hits Back At OBIDIENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.