Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Scoring Against Lions Runs In My Family Blood – JJ Okocha - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scoring Against Lions Runs In My Family Blood – JJ Okocha (464 Views)

Zlatan Equals Ronaldo’s Record Of Scoring Against 80 Different European Clubs / Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3 / Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scoring Against Lions Runs In My Family Blood – JJ Okocha by Cyrilbenz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Reacting to the Eagles 3-2 victory over Cameroon at the Alexandria Stadium in Egypt, Okocha who is a pundit with SuperSport, praised the team’s second half performance, while also heaping praises on his nephew, Alex Iwobi, who scored the winning goal.

“I think it is in the family now, it’s official that we (himself and Iwobi) love scoring against Cameroon. At 2004, I scored the equaliser against them and we went on to win the match 2-1. And today (Saturday), Alex got the winning goal and it looks like we have something against Cameroon in my family,” Okocha said.

Meanwhile, the Eagles legend also expressed his disappointment in the team’s defence and called for improvement in their next game.

View more via >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.90campus.com.ng/2019/07/former-super-eagles-captain-austin.html
Re: Scoring Against Lions Runs In My Family Blood – JJ Okocha by Kingosytex(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2019
J.J has spoken!!

if not for the fact that you are an african, you would have been at the very top with the all time greats like pele, maradona, messi, ronaldo, zidane, c.ronaldo et al

Oliver Kahn and a whole lot of keepers and players you humbled can attest to that
Re: Scoring Against Lions Runs In My Family Blood – JJ Okocha by Cyrilbenz(m): 2:27am On Jul 09, 2019
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Own Goal Scored By Tunisia Player Who Came In As Substitute / Barcelona Sign Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid / Manchester City Players Will Choose Next Captain, Says Pep Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.