Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,534 members, 7,827,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Video Of Round Table Interview With Omoyele Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Together. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Round Table Interview With Omoyele Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Together. (540 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Round Table Interview With Omoyele Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Together. by foolbuster: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2019
it warms my heart to know that there are still courageous men fighting for the emancipation of the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd5Jmm9grWA
Re: Video Of Round Table Interview With Omoyele Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Together. by Liquid2Metal: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2019
This is a right step in the right direction. All southerners need to unite to fight is injustice.
The Middle belt and South South need to join this coallision to form a formidable force towards liberalization from the North.
Re: Video Of Round Table Interview With Omoyele Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Together. by geo4c: 2:53am On Jul 08, 2019
Buhari dey are coming for you and your RUGA
Re: Video Of Round Table Interview With Omoyele Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Together. by foolbuster: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
The current president is a disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me / BREAKING: Gunshots Rock Abuja Secretariat Again / Buhari's Ministrial List: Saraki, Akpabio, Nominated, & Dan Ali, Kachikwu, Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.