Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ossai To Okowa At 60: You Made Delta Youths Millionaires, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai To Okowa At 60: You Made Delta Youths Millionaires, (374 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ossai To Okowa At 60: You Made Delta Youths Millionaires, by ossaioviesucces(m): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2019
OSSAI TO OKOWA AT 60: YOU MADE DELTA YOUTHS MILLIONAIRES.

As Delta State Governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa celebrates his 60th birthday, today Monday July 8, 2019, the immediate past Political Aide to the Governor on Special Duties (Media), Youth Ambassador Amb Ossai Ovie Success has described Governor Okowa as a blessing to him, Deltans and a politician with uncommon leadership qualities.

Ossai who was appointed Media Aide at the age of 23 by the Delta State Governor stated this on sunday in a congratulatory message to the Governor on the occasion of his 60th birthday anniversary

According to Ossai, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in the past four years has transformed thousands of Delta Youths from Job seekers to job creators.

" Your Excellency, Your 60th birthday worth celebrating by the world looking at your impactation around the world .

Just four years as Governor, you made Deltans Youths millionaires through your Job Creation programmes.

Today because of you, we now have thousands of our Youths who were job seekers now job creators .

I am a living testimony of your good deeds and Prosperity Agenda in Delta State.

You gave me an opportunity to serve in your administration as a Youth which has inspired youths in Delta State and Nigeria as a whole."

"Your Excellency, because of the opportunity you have given to me, some of our youths have shunned and jettisoned crime and are now good citizens.

"I will forever be indebted to you because you have shown to me listening ear, support , undying love,

Words will never be enough to express my gratitude and felicitation to you today on the occasion of your 60th birthday.

"You are a true gift from God. I thank the Lord for your presence in my life. You have continued to inspire me and many youths in Delta State.

I simply want to express how much I actually love you and how much I am so thankful to God for giving me the best Governor in Nigeria.

"Your Excellency, Deltans are proud of your developmental strides within the last four years.

Your achievements in Strategic Wealth creation projects and provision of jobs for all Deltans; Meaningful peace building platforms aimed at political and social harmony; Agricultural reforms and accelerated industrialization; Relevant Health and Education policies; Transformed environment through urban renewal is beyond human expectations.

"Today, I extend my warm felicitations to you as you turn 60 years ." he said while praying to God to continually grant him long life, good health and prosperity.

Re: Ossai To Okowa At 60: You Made Delta Youths Millionaires, by leofab(f): 2:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ossai To Okowa At 60: You Made Delta Youths Millionaires, by Banmeallday: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Absolutely NONSENSE..

Herdsmen everywhere while these timid lukewarm and psychologically homeless Igbo dont know what to do because of the money and jobs and “businesses” that depend on them being mumu and timid

1 Like

Re: Ossai To Okowa At 60: You Made Delta Youths Millionaires, by rusher14: 3:10am On Jul 08, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Develop A Seaport In Ondo State / Buhari Must Immediately Arrest Obasanjo - Miyetti Allah Makes Fresh Demand / Ned Nwoko Can’t Be Senator, Supreme Court Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.