Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Industrial Sewing Machine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Industrial Sewing Machine (1450 Views)

Industrial Sewing Machine / Emel Industrial Sewing Machine For 55000 / A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Industrial Sewing Machine by splashclothin(m): 2:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Industrial sewing machine available for pick up
Straight sewing machine 65k
Over locking machine 4threads 75k
Tapping machine 50k
Cutting machine 12k
5kva Tigmax Generator 65k
Original Industrial heat press machine 50k

Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by splashclothin(m): 2:10am On Jul 08, 2019
More pictures

Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by splashclothin(m): 2:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Vinyl plotter 120k

Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by bettylizzy(f): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Is the straight sewing machine still available?
Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by larrybam(f): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good afternoon sir. Sorry I'm quoting you here, sent a mail to you. Please how did you go about your transit visa. What were the documents you submitted. I also applied but I was refused so.i want to know where the problem is thanks sir.
Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by splashclothin(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Send your whatsapp number I guess it's lots easier to communicate. What are the documents you presented and whats your reason to the transit likewise range of income.
Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by Voltron007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10
larrybam:
Good afternoon sir. Sorry I'm quoting you here, sent a mail to you. Please how did you go about your transit visa. What were the documents you submitted. I also applied but I was refused so.i want to know where the problem is thanks sir.
hi, you sent me a dm? I don’t have access to the mail linked to this account.
Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by larrybam(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11
Voltron007:
hi, you sent me a dm? I don’t have access to the mail linked to this account.
Okay. Please can you give me your email.or whatsapp number to talk to you please. Thanks
Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by Voltron007(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11
larrybam:

Okay. Please can you give me your email.or whatsapp number to talk to you please. Thanks
drop yours. I’ll contact you.
Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by larrybam(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11
[quote author=Voltron007 post=128889140]drop yours. I’ll contact you.
G
Re: Industrial Sewing Machine by Voltron007(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11
larrybam:

+2348021@gmail.com
you can delete

(1) (Reply)

Latest And Beautiful Asoebi Styles 2021 / Appropriate Cloth To Wear To Work / Buy Your Luxury Human Hairs And Wigs At Affordable Price Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.