Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort (6826 Views)

Buhari's Appointments Favoured The North More - New Telegraph / Femi Adesina: South-West Has The Highest Allocation In Buhari's Appointments / I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by remababy(f): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Following recent appointments announced by the presidency, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Sunday berated President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, for alleged insensitivity to the welfare of the people of the country.

It also alleged that Buhari had abandoned Nigerians to their fate and was only interested in the appointment of aides to serve his immediate personal comfort and necessities.

This allegations were made by the spokesman of the opposition party, Kola Ologbondiyan, in a statement made available to newsmen, in Abuja.

Ologbondiyan added, “The party described as highly unfortunate that at a time millions of Nigerians are hurting and suffering untold hardship due to lack of attention to critical sectors of our economy and national life, President Buhari is only concerned about his personal needs.

“The PDP says such unpatriotic and self-centered acts, which is a direct slap on the sensitivity of the citizens, are only associated with leaders who do not have the mandate of the people but found themselves in office as beneficiaries of manipulated elections.

“That is why at the time Nigerians expect urgent interventions on critical issues of national insecurity and uncertainties; kidnapping and bloodletting; high costs of food and essential services; lack of affordable healthcare, decayed infrastructure and excruciating poverty in the land, President Buhari and his handlers are more interested in appointing house keepers and managers of social events that has only to do with him.”

Further, PDP urged Nigerians to note that this development and the alleged general
lethargy in governance was a weighty effect of the validity challenge that confronts governance in the nation following the alleged rigging of the 2019 Presidential election.

The PDP spokesman claimed that such unseriousness further amplifies the alleged insensitivity and incompetence of the Buhari Presidency.

Also, the party said the scenario as it portrayed are indications of the alleged
deplorable situation that might further befall the nation under the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/pdp-blasts-buharis-appointments-says-president-interested-personal-comfort/

4 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by allcomage: 4:45am On Jul 08, 2019
I am not partisan but I quite agreed with pdp on this.5 months after election, he is yet to appoint ministers. Buhari is so hollow, wicked and useless. He is only active on fulanis and cows issues. Cow president.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by gboyetade: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2019
E
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by winfy11(m): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2019
It doesn't concern them

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by BigMandingo: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2019
Lol
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by Agromuda(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2019
The list could be full of disappointment when it's finally out ooo. It might not worth the wait

10 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by HumanHairLovers(f): 5:21am On Jul 08, 2019
God help us

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by joncom(m): 5:22am On Jul 08, 2019
I Dont care president. So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by abbaapple: 5:26am On Jul 08, 2019
angry

You guys should continue dreaming for your Stolen Mandate! By then 4 years is gone! Very weak opposition party! Spits lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by jumobi1(m): 5:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Buhari sucks IMO and so does PDP. They’re both not in it for the common citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by BuhariAdvocate: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Attacking dog who is taking them serious again. The same people that make life unbearable for Nigerians for over 16 years. may God continue to render pdp useless.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by shankara7: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Attacking dog who is taking them serious again. The same people that make life unbearable for Nigerians for over 16 years. may God continue to render pdp useless.
Try and have small sense.

18 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by Nukilia: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2019
I hope Nigerians now understand why IBB ejected GMB in the 80's. The best word that describes this man is INCOMPETENCE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by helinues: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Wetin consign Pdp with Buhari's appointments?

Are Pdp that Idle?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by straighttalk(m): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Not far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2019
PDP : THE WAILING AND CURSED PARTY.

PARTY OF CRIMINALS AND ROGUES.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by youghs: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2019
shankara7:
Try and have small sense.
So saying the Truth is now senseless ba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by tete7000(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Bubu cannot dispoint me. A man cannot give what he doesn't have and you cannot teach an old dog a new trick as it is often said..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by aolawale025: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2019
This was long foretold

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by hisgrace090: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
The no action president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by Agabus123: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Nothing will change as far as I'm concerned, you can't give what you have none.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by rusher14: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2019
allcomage:
I am not partisan but I quite agreed with pdp on this.5 months after election, he is yet to appoint ministers. Buhari is so hollow, wicked and useless. He is only active on fulanis and cows issues. Cow president.

Appears your calculator is bad.

You mean a month and a half after swearing in.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by KingsCity: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2019
I have been so disappointed that I have no disappointment left to be disappointed again
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by sevenhundred(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2019
rusher14:

Appears your calculator is bad.

You mean a month and a half after swearing in.
read and understand he said 5month after election.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by rusher14: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2019
sevenhundred:

And you don't realise that makes no sense?

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by helinues: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2019
sevenhundred:

So Na Dem say news you dey follow in 2019?

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by akdjr(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Is Atiku not cumming again?
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by Charly68: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2019
I agreed ,the man is selfish ,he does not seem to know how to raise leaders at all.. Get on ground and starts running na lie...only God knows what he is waiting for to form his Govt . .
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by 400billionman: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2019
grin

These PDP people are Necessary Evils o.

Just like Abuja People.

That didn't vote me.
Re: PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort by 400billionman: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2019
allcomage:

Very Apt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EDO 2020: See The Campaign Poster PDP May Use To Send Ize Iyamu Packing / Catherine Acholonu And Her Redefiniton Of The Biblical Adam! / Security Operatives Seized 51 Rocket Launchers At Barunde, Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.