Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

#bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka (47404 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo Looks Like Bobrisky (Photo) / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Is she a man in bobrisky body? God is still in the business of turning things around. Just fix your eyes on him. Don't allow your circumstances leave you disabled. Read my signature Good morning & Happy new week
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2019
shamsin6300:
Click like If u re 2 busy to watch diz shit

Way too busy... Not trying to form. How does one truly sit through this? What mental torture is worse than this?
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Not so bad like was projected b4 sha
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by shamsin6300(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Way too busy... Not trying to form. How does one truly sit through this? What mental torture is worse than this?

Lolx,,,,,,,, I dnt av time 4 myself nt 2 talk of diz trash. Is it true dat people nominate dem using their own resources?
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2019
shamsin6300:

Lolx,,,,,,,, I dnt av time 4 myself nt 2 talk of diz trash. Is it true dat people nominate dem using their own resources?

My oga, yes o... Texting, tweeting, voting... I shock when Ebuka announce the revenue they made last year... The idiots being ripped off were even applauding as he gave the damning revelation.

This is why I hardly take online beggars serious. undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2019
Christophorus:
Let's be apt.

Any one who spends his time watching this gibberish useless paid adulterated stunts should be able to tell how useless his tomorrow will be by the number of time spent.

The whole thing is an insult to the intellect of the Nigerian youth.

If it's gonna be for fun, then make it fun-filled. Boring as hell.

For those who care anyway, and consider their time worthwhile.

Leave people who like it to watch it. We can't all like the same TV programs.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by vertueptime: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2019
I hate wigs
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2019
thablogger:
The former Big Brother Naija housemate who was just evicted in the last night's eviction show removes her wig on stage while talking to the host, Ebuka.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-emotional-isilomo-removed-her.html

I don't understand, they didn't show this on 198.
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by cobsol(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2019
And so? undecided undecided

Meanwhile see this Well Furnished 4-Star Hotel, Victoria Island
http://hotbusiness.com.ng/business-sale?transaction=20190705072532

you can now buy and see your business at www.hotbusiness.com.ng
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by bombim(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2019
bbn na scam
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by homirefacuny(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
happybee:
Man to man
I died!
gringrin

You are mad grin
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by Berrylake: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
nuroegbu:
how much
add me on whatsapp
Re: #bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka by Jestin: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
FindX:

Go get a life you idiot.
Ur father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: "Guys In BBNaija 2018 Have Big Manhood" / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.