Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him (27948 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by TriggahMan(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Bbbwings:

Oil dey your head jare.
cheesy

I suppose donate slaps for the guy sef

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by rosy1992(f): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Must everything be on social media
Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by Wettoid123: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
What I like most in that parlour is the designers wall though average parlour.
Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by Chukalemon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Is becoming too romantic for bum
Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by OkpanachiMax: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
deltateam:

To be honest with you. If your wife prays seriously for you eh. God will answer her prayers. No wonder God in His Wisdom said that: "He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtains favour of the Lord."
It was Solomon who said so
Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by stanliwise(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
TriggahMan:
Ode pelzin.
Waste of labour

Your mama prayers na him you dey credit your wife for
we can see you're the one marking the prayer register in heaven.

Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by Kemight15: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
davibid:
A good wife is always treasure in disguise

Just love and respect your wife and make happy then wait for the blessings flowing like the river

But make your wife sad and watch out for...

If you know you know

I just wish I can like your comment 100 times.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by TriggahMan(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
stanliwise:
we can see you're the one marking the prayer register in heaven.

Nonsense and ingredient

You haven't been attending prayer classes
Re: Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
There's a young pope in Nigeria?... undecided

...And he's married

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / Apex And Bionic Involved In Car Accident In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.