Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K (1263 Views)

Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by lagosapple: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has said that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is aware that Buhari in Aso Rock is an imposter but is afraid to say so. He made this known during an interview with IrokopostTV’s Rudolf Okonkwo. He also accused People’s Democratic Party’s candidate in the 2019 Presidential election, Abubakar Atiku of also knowing that Buhari was dead but would not say it because he was part of the original plan.

The Biafran leader alleged that three people who were responsible for the recruitment of Jubril from Khartoum, Sudan, were all dead. “They were all murdered,” he said.

“The issue of Jubril and dead Buhari encapsulates everything that is wrong with the reasoning of a black person,” Kanu said. “That is why Africa is poor… Only a fool will stand up and say that that thing in Aso Rock being remotely controlled by Abba Kyari is Buhari.”

In this third section of our four-part interview, Mazi Kanu blamed Yoruba Muslims for supporting what he called Buhari’s murderous regime. “Those who control your brain, the Yoruba media and the Yoruba pastors, are your lords and your masters,” he railed.

On the impact of his experiences in jail and attack on his father’s house, he said that they made him more hard-core, more determined and more militant. “No force on this earth can stop Biafra,” he vowed. He explained why he rejected Nigerian government’s offer to allow him to take five Eastern States out of Nigeria to start his Biafra. Asked who made the offer to him, he declined to name the official.

In the final part of the one-and-half hour interview, the Biafran leader discussed the mistakes Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu made during the first Biafran war and how he planned to avoid it. Another issue that he addressed was the conflict between him and Asari Dokubo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_0Fome-_xM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by radiolover(m): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by Seetto: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2019
See this mofos again grin,surely this guy is psychologically drained..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by helinues: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by BuhariAdvocate: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2019
And to think of it this thing will make himself president of biafra when they finally get the freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by tayebest(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2019
This man just like staying in the news without any relevance. Always spewing thrash here and there. As Obasanjo is a bit controversial about this government, he is still more sensible than this albino! grin

Nonsense and Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by Kingosytex(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2019
NK sounds delusional sometimes. This assumption has never been right at all. There is no Jibril in Aso Rock, Buhari is Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2019
Apart From Biafra, Which Other Online Country Do You Know ? grin grin

attention seeker biafra will forever be an Online country on social media, go to facebook now every fool in South-east na biafra but it will never come reality grin

And for ur information, you just want to get Buhari's attention which he will reply to this ur nonsense statement, the man is asorock is Buhari, Life President. No wailer will ever rule this country APC, all through, when they are talking about Nigerians Hausa, fulanis, Yorubas, Igala, Idoma, and all other tribes are Nigerians expectation of Tiv and Igbos grin I'll create the thread here one day about their history that is why you see no igbo and tiv man has ever become president and will never be. From Nnnamdi Azikiwe never again, lemme reserve my comment for now

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by radadada: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2019
That thing in Aso Rock is 100% not Buhari
why will a president avoid public engagement? Everybody I have spoken to know the person being paraded as Buhari is not him. Everybody seems to be pretending.

Buhari is long dead or Incapacitated.
Ask yourself, why has buhari not engaged the public in debates (i don't mind it being in Hausa language) to completely quell this rumor.

I hope when the truth comes out, you block heads will apologize to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by Afamed: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2019
radadada:
That thing in Aso Rock is 100% not Buhari
why will a president avoid public engagement? Everybody I have spoken to know the person being paraded as Buhari is not him. Everybody seems to be pretending.

Buhari is long dead or Incapacitated.
Ask yourself, why has buhari not engaged the public in debates (i don't mind it being in Hausa language) to completely quell this rumor.

I hope when the truth comes out, you block heads will apologize to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Definitely Kanu has done more damage to you than good

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by Lanretoye(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
and your discovery hasent changed anything,you and your discovery are irrelevant then.
Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by anonymuz(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Buhari or Jubril, non of my business.
Re: Obasanjo Is Afraid To Say That The Buhari In Aso Rock Is Jubril, Says Nnamdi K by Texman21: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2019
if obasanjo can clearly talk about fulanisation and islamanisation of nigeria i dont see what he is afraid of,he is just not delusional like nk

(1) (Reply)

Fbi Arrest - The True Impact / PHOTOS: Xenophobic Attacks: Protesters Destroying MTN Mass / The Best Integrated Solar Street Light For Roadside, Parks, Compounds , IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.