Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Do You Need A Nigeria VERIFIED Paypal Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Nigeria VERIFIED Paypal Account? (183 Views)

A Nigeria Beyond Oil (achievable): Returns Market Investment Nigeria Limited / How Can I Open Bank Account In Benin Republic As A Nigeria / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Nigeria VERIFIED Paypal Account? by NazirEmrys(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2019
Good day beautiful soul,

As we know today that business world is changing everyday with the advent of technology which brings by the introduction of different modes of payments( sending and receiving) in the market,most especially online marketing.

There are different platforms which has springed up to take the task of wanting to be the medium of money transactions between people; one of them being the mighty[i] PayPal[/i].

PayPal isn't something new as we know, I think this platform is well known by Nigerians due to the restrictions it have for us......

Dem no dey allow Nigerians register with them

But,what if I tell you, that as a Nigerian,you can have a registered PayPal account of your own which will receive and send money to anywhere in the world, will you believe?

To make you believe,am going to create a free PayPal account for 3 people...... Yea, you heard me right.... Free PayPal account for 3 people.

And after the 3, any other person will pay a token to have theirs.

It might be YOU.

To have yours now for free, wh*tsapp this number with My Free PayPal Account[i][/i].

0*7*0*1*3*7*2*1*0*6*7

Be fast........

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Jailed 9months For Stealing N6 Million From Client / Latest Brief / N50bn Tax: Rivers Asks Court To Jail NDDC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.