Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha (522 Views)

Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha by dailynaijamode: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Former Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has raised the alarm about alleged plot by the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole to kill him, according to Punchng.com.

The paper said Okorocha shared a text message purportedly sent to him by an operative of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, with its correspondent where he was intimated about the alleged plot.

The message read: “Your Excellency, I will like to give you this information. You must be careful. There is a plan to either eliminate you or sink you politically. They said you want to contest for the deputy senate presidency, a position that will give you an edge to contest as President in 2023, so everything must be done to get you out of the way.

“The arrowhead of this plot is Adams Oshiomhole. He has vowed that he will block you from realising your ambition and the first step towards achieving this was to make sure your preferred successor did not emerge. He has been having secret meetings with our Chairman, Ibrahim Magu, over your matter.

“One of my colleagues, Abdullahi, has been given the task to liaise with INEC and meet with one Aminu in the legal department of INEC and two powerful women in the department as well as some national commissioners over your matter.”

Recall that the two former governors are engulfed in bitter feud precipitated by the rancorous dispute that characterised APC primary in Imo State.

https://dailynaijamode.com/oshiomhole-is-planning-to-kill-me-rochas-okorocha/
Re: Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha by LUGBE: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Let him do so
Re: Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha by NeekolazWorld(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2019
I can't stop laughing at the Okorocha of a man. Always crying like a baby and calling out Oshiomole all the time. So him dey fear Oshiomole like this.
On the other hand, so this Okorocha really expects us to believe that someone from EFCC actually sent him that text. I would advise Magu to arrest him immediately and take him for questioning to produce that EFCC officer that sent him such because this sort of allegations is damaging to the EFCC image.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha by OVIHINNO(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2019
I had a different perception about Owelle until few years ago when he started acting like an over-pampered child. He better grow up otherwise his legacies will be relegated to the dustbin of history.
Re: Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha by Abeymills(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Who cares u can both die together

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha by blujoi(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
At least that will be one less idiot from our political space if he succeeds cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Is Planning To Kill Me – Rochas Okorocha by freeze001(f): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
These 2 stupid midddle-aged men should get a room already! That way we can have them put away for 14 years and they can stop polluting our political space. There are way too many important things to deal with!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Set To ADDRESS Nigerians Over The State Of The Nation / You’re On Your Own, CAN Disowns Members’ Visit To COZA / Don't Waste Your Time, Tribunal Won't Relocate- Judge Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.